over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ripple coin investing

Arko.

Registered
It's similar to Bitcoin, and I believe is about to increase in value substantially though I'm only speculating based on what I've read.
I'm putting a few hundred $ into it, and even a few hundred could turn into thousands because right now each ripple coin is worth 0.010 usd so less than a penny... If I bought $1000 worth that's 100,000 ripples, and if it's value even reaches $1 per coin that $1000 investment turns into $100,000
Bitcoin started at a similar price in 2009/2010 and it's worth $950 and was $1200 a few weeks ago. A $25 investment in Bitcoin in 2010 = almost a million $ today!!
If ripple goes up to even $10 each, that would mean a million $ made from $1000 !!
I have no experience in investing, but I think I'm onto something here so I had to at least mention it.
Anyone here know more about ripple? Or has anyone here made good money investing in cryptocurrency?

Only bitcoin and Etherum have bright futures

It sounds like a great way to lose some money but why not try if its only a few hundred, but you will lose

Last edited:
I had a chance to get in on bitcoin early. I didn't do it. I thought it sounded rediculous. Wish I would of now. If you do choose to do it. Really look into it. The odds of it being like Bitcoin are low. So only infest what you can afford to lose.

should of did it arko. ripple up like 15% last couple days was up well over 10% yesterday

arko, curious if u took the plunge? ripple taking off now, up 35% today. japanese banks have begun to adopt ripple/xrp useage earlier this month.

should of did it arko. ripple up like 15% last couple days was up well over 10% yesterday

Go ahead! Let me know how you make out

ronnie where can I buy it? I use coinbase for ethereum

bitstamp.net.

you may have missed the boat. at one point is was up 110% on the day, its since gone down to 68% on day.

you shoukd be in for the long haul 3-5 yrs. old ceo stepped down and this thing is finally gaining traction since japanese banks are now getting behind it.

Go ahead! Let me know how you make out

i greatly respect u, but have u looked into it. will it ever be a 1000 a coin like bitcoin? absolutely not, but there are alot more coins to be shared. can it get to a dollar a coin, it most certanily will, maybe even 10 dollars. i bought 0.0085 roughly. it was as high as 0.022 today. even a dollar is a 1000% roi.

I lost some money in bitcoin. A childhood buddy worked or works in bitcoin, gave him my money, as he promised I could get it out anytime I wanted. Well a few months down the road I wanted to take some out , he stopped talking to me. Called him out on facebook and he finally responded saying how I made him look bad to his customers. Thankfully it wasnt that much. This movie is a good movie

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78-4RobJQ0Y"]A Bronx Tale - 20 Dollars - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Here's my take on Ripple/XRP.

Don't ever see it doing what Bitcoin has done in exploding value.

It's too hard to buy and than get your money back out of it.

The likelihood of getting your money ripped off in the process is very high.

If your money is ripped off there's not much you can do about it.

Most of the companies that buy/sell/exchange/mine/hold your cryptocurrency either go out of business or seem to be involved in other ways of taking your money.

I've yet to hear anyone that bought in early on Bitcoin or others, held it until it went way up and than made a killing. My buddy tried it a few years back with Bitcoin which seems the safest and lost all his money. I think it was over $6500.

Last edited:
Here's my take on Ripple/XRP.

Don't ever see it doing what Bitcoin has done in exploding value.

It's too hard to buy and than get your money back out of it.

The likelihood of getting your money ripped off in the process is very high.

If your money is ripped off there's not much you can do about it.

Most of the companies that buy/sell/exchange/mine/hold your cryptocurrency either go out of business or seem to be involved in other ways of taking your money.

I've yet to hear anyone that bought in early on Bitcoin or others, held it until it went way up and than made a killing. My buddy tried it a few years back with Bitcoin which seems the safest and lost all his money. I think it was over $6500.

how are people getting their money ripped off? you open an account an exchange $ for the currency you want. sure ripple will never be a 1000 like bitcoin. it doesnt have to be. bitcoin has a market of 17b, if ripple got to $1, its market would be well over 500b.

Speculation is not investing.

THIS! guys, I think I know in "our world" bitcoins are like an everyday thing, sponsors even offer discounts for them. I can tell you well great confidence, that you will be VERY hard pressed to find any decednt invesment professionals, that would recommend placing a large, or even any part of an investment portfolio into these kinds of things

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131