over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rips and water retention

I posted my real life fact, What part of that didn't you understand? Fact is, It's all speculation until it's proven in a lab. I'm pointing out what the obvious reason would be. When 2 products test at almost the same MW and almost the same active hgh amount, Explain to me what it would be when you use one @ 10 ius a day and have 3+ pitting edema in your legs and the other at the same amount even 30 ius a day and the edema is maybe 1 in the same area? Use rips, I don't care... I'm simply saying it is not normal to gain 10 lbs of water on 5 ius a day.
not everyone is gaining the water weight though?? i was on novos @ 4iu/day for ~4months. today is 2 weeks on rips. i havent gained a pound???
again...
1.what kind of diet
2. what bf%
3. what kind of anabolics (that may cause water retention) are they running?

i eat clean (except for ice cream and alcohol on the weekends...lots of both)
my bf is in the single digits. im on a cruise dose of galenika test e @ 250week...NO bloat!

I posted my real life fact, What part of that didn't you understand? Fact is, It's all speculation until it's proven in a lab. I'm pointing out what the obvious reason would be. When 2 products test at almost the same MW and almost the same active hgh amount, Explain to me what it would be when you use one @ 10 ius a day and have 3+ pitting edema in your legs and the other at the same amount even 30 ius a day and the edema is maybe 1 in the same area? Use rips, I don't care... I'm simply saying it is not normal to gain 10 lbs of water on 5 ius a day.

I can tell a difference between rips and seros. Wasn't the MW tested for rips is closer to 192AA. Why does no one comprehend that? Does the GH serum test measure both 191 and 192? So many variables. Bros just go what you think works best for you. I still use rips/thanks/novos on top of my seros.

I'm sorry but this just isn't accurate. What filler exactly could cause water retention? Even if the "filler" was pure sodium, it wouldn't be enough to cause water retention. Could it be "variations" of the GH structure? And what receptors would these target exactly? It's pure broscience that the fillers cause water retention. It's the STRENGTH of the REAL GH that causes water retention. I could go on. So the idea is, GH is known to be a strong promoter of water retention, but ADDED to the GH is some mystery compound that is MORE powerful at promoting water retention?

Sorry for being a douch but I find the premise frustrating.

yes this^^ all this "broscience" non-sense filler is out of control.

Besides having a low sodium diet, to me thats under 2 grams a day and possibly utilizing lasix, are there any other suggestions to keep water retention as low as possible when on Rips. Thanks fellas

I recently cut my rips dose from 7ius to 2ius...made a big difference...alot less water retention.

adding tren/mast/eq usually helps those water problems lol...

WTF...when the tests were done on the TOP selling brands of GH...both Eli and Rips were found to have GH in them...remember? What was the key issue in BOTH??

The FILLER...NO ONE knew what the filler was in either product. Based on that, Mexi created Black Tops, which were supposed to be less filler, or a change in the type of filler...he can answer that if he ever checks this thread.

So back to the filler...it is a basic unknown to keep the content of GH stable, that is my understanding. It is not "bro science" when you compare generics out of China vs. pharma. Why is it, for the most part, those who take pharma don't state...wow...my ankles are getting huge, I'm holding all this water...this shit is legit, or even CTS? Numbness, yes, sleepiness, yes, and tingling yes...yadda, yadda, yadda.

I dunno guys...really not a big deal...take what works for you...trust your source the best you can...Kigs/BT/Thanks/Rips etc...have it. If you want to state fillers don't create water, yet can't prove it...it is no different that any of us who state that it does. However, when you compare pharma vs. China generics...it tends to prove our point.

Fillers are absolutely the issue. Put up a vial of Pharm Grade GH at the same IU as generic GH at the same IU, much more powder in the generic. There's something else there, too. Not to say it's not effective, but there's filler. Just look at the vials.

Saizen at 4iu is like 1/10th the size of my Riptropins(granted it's at 10iu). But the proportions are way, way, way off. Rips are still good, don't get me wrong though.

ñòðîèòåëüñòâ

Êàê âñåãäà íà âûñîòå!

According to GH15, generics will produce water retention as a result of "fillers" used. I have no idea if this info is accurate or not, but I have a feeling that many guys have adopted his view..

I read in the testing thread where Mexy listed what the fillers where in his product. Here is the quote from Mexite:

"quickly, for most usually filler is mannitol, Glycine, just as ours, total little over 30mg, then for you have buffer to regulate desire PH, very important, then total of rHGH, very available method. we do not want harm anyone, we have best lab and machinery, very good quality. great tech. omnitrope have much less filler for even 1.65 estimate mg more rHGH peptide. this is the simple way looking, we take our own product, and these batch are large, it is far to costly for making little batch this and that. omnitrope is great, we think end result will be good for all. purity in compare to filler is not same as purity for clean substance.

God Bless"

According to GH15, generics will produce water retention as a result of "fillers" used. I have no idea if this info is accurate or not, but I have a feeling that many guys have adopted his view..

Not so much as adopting a "view" as looking at the ancillary evidence between pharma and gens. If water retention is very low on pharma, yet is not with gens, and all things being equal...what would you equate to the excess water too?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131