over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rips: holy cow!

brutale

Registered
Recently, been on 3 iu's per day of rips, a.m. pin, plus 1 evening shot of ghrp6 + mod grf1-29. Normally I use 1-2iu of omnitrope and peptides.

My doctor had some lab work scheduled for me on Monday. I got a call from him on Thursday . . . my igf-1 was 780!

That's a little too high for me, and I'm going to go back to my usual 1-2iu plus peptides and aim for 450-500. But I'm impressed with rips.

Ill be on rips soon.Im thinking of doing 5 i/u and adding ghrp-6/cjc prebed.

Ill be on rips soon.Im thinking of doing 5 i/u and adding ghrp-6/cjc prebed.

Honestly given the potency, that seems like a ton. Been having "carpal tunnel"- like sides on less than that. If I were you, I'd build up to that ...

HA HA i cant wait.i did hyges and my hands would kill when i would wake up at night.they wouldnt move for the life of me.I cant wait for the rips.

Does your muscle fill full all day when your on the rips?Did your streinth go up much?When i did hyges i lifted the most i have ever lifted along with other gear.

Rips are by far the best HGH coming out of China today!

They are so good that I am getting fed up with reading on other boards that 1iu of American HGH is equal to 4 of good Chinese.

I'm going to put that to the test (IGF-1 test)

I will take humatrope for 2 weeks at 4iu ed soon and then test...I'll post a scanned test of that compared to my scanned test from last month using rips.

Op your results are outstanding!

ive tried both American hgh and rips and i think they are equal depending on ur sources the only reason some people might think the Chinese stuff is fake is because they have a bad source its all about who u buy from ive gotten some fake American shit before

I will be very interested to see your results as humatrope is the gold standard that everyone compares to. What steps are you going to take to make sure they are compareable results? i.e.

are you going to get a baseline to make sure you are back to normal
are you going to test at the same time of day
will your diet be the same
are you going to time the shots the same as before

and other intangeables i cant think of right now

Need my Rips !!! Grrrr!!!!

Trying to get my order in , I have the list but no order info WTH , thy keep sending me the same E-Mail price list but no order info , need help guys need my Rips !!!!

Because you are mailing anonymousspeech, thats an auto list sending account he set up. Send to his Safe-mail addy

Because you are mailing anonymousspeech, thats an auto list sending account he set up. Send to his Safe-mail addy

I'm not even getting the auto reply like I did the 1st couple of times I emailed.
In fact its been a week.

do you have the scanned results from your doc? this is outstanding to get over 700!

do you have the scanned results from your doc? this is outstanding to get over 700!

Not yet. The doc called me, very concerned. I was surprised too, and had not intended to set off the alarms. He is comfortable with my IGF-1 around 500. (GH is used for a health problem I have, and he considers that a reasonable target with limited sides.)

I kinda figured that the rips would be less potent than the omnitrope - so I bumped up the dosing. Thought my bloods would be unchanged. So this # was a surprise.

No wonder my hands were killing me in the morning. Anyhow, I should have the labs in a week or two, but I have no reason to doubt the info delivered over the phone.

Rips are by far the best HGH coming out of China today!

They are so good that I am getting fed up with reading on other boards that 1iu of American HGH is equal to 4 of good Chinese.

I'm going to put that to the test (IGF-1 test)

I will take humatrope for 2 weeks at 4iu ed soon and then test...I'll post a scanned test of that compared to my scanned test from last month using rips.

Op your results are outstanding!

What did the hyges test out at Benches?

Honestly given the potency, that seems like a ton. Been having "carpal tunnel"- like sides on less than that. If I were you, I'd build up to that ...
Very wise advice. Carpal from ghrp-6 and hgh together, hurts like a bitch!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131