advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Riptropin: How to use and keep water down?

nwiron

Banned
So i've seen a ton of theories on how to dose HGH. I have run Blue tops and Hyges at 8iu eod but I was only 20yrs old. I'm approaching 30 now and am about to give Gh another run. I will start on Rips first and then might move to Eli depending on the water weight. What are the techniques to keep the water down? I was thinking of doing 3on 1off at 4ius ed. Should I split the dose to 2ius 2xs day? The reason I am asking this is because I'm guessing that I will bloat on these things pretty bad. All help is appreciated.

NW

fitnesskatz

myself and wife fixing start running some too i been wondering same thing,,,she has huge joints i dont so im like already worried bout my wrist cuz in the past 3units per day after couple mths man id have to come off let the tendon swelling go down carpel in my wrist be that bad so i think you have a good question

Right now I am taking a vial of Rips a day. Keep the sodium and Carb intake as low as possible IMO.

Real GH causes water retention. If you want to limit it, use 2iu a day, watch your diet and sodium intake, and take some vitC. You can't expect to run a fair amount of this and not bloat.

I thought I remember a trick.....something you could take that would decrease GH bloat...maybe it was C. I dunno.

NW

Real hgh will cause water retention, I would suggest using high dose of vitamin-c or a natural diuretic if you are hell bent on removing water retention.

:)

What does the vitamin c do? How does it help with water retention???

I agree with vitamin c use. 2-4g is sufficient. I have also used dandelion root as it's rich in potassium and potassium sparing.

I get the retention at the beginning then it subsides later on.

I usually run it 5days a week 4iu mon through fri then sat, sun take off, by monday I'm usually 4 lbs lighter from water drop and look dryer, but by thurs 4lbs of water is back on. It's kind of hard to keep water weight down when using but this is a great sign that IGF levels are high just eat clean most of the week do cheats on weekends and keep cheats some what professional and you should hold less water. I would also say if you drop dose to 2iu you will retain less water.

So i've seen a ton of theories on how to dose HGH. I have run Blue tops and Hyges at 8iu eod but I was only 20yrs old. I'm approaching 30 now and am about to give Gh another run. I will start on Rips first and then might move to Eli depending on the water weight. What are the techniques to keep the water down? I was thinking of doing 3on 1off at 4ius ed. Should I split the dose to 2ius 2xs day? The reason I am asking this is because I'm guessing that I will bloat on these things pretty bad. All help is appreciated.

NW

If you do bloat it should go away unless you are starting out with a high dose but. I didnt have a problem but everyones different.

I just got VitC and potassium. How much Potassium should I take?

NW

If you do bloat it should go away unless you are starting out with a high dose but. I didnt have a problem but everyones different.

Why would starting at a higher dose stop the water weight from dissipating? Would it take longer or just stay there? What kinda of dose are you referring to as high? Please don't think I'm responding condescendingly to you, I am starting some GH myself and I am interested in the answer. I was going to start at 2.5 am and 2.5 pm but may rethink

Why not just switch to Mexy Eli?

From my reading, it seems like Eli works better for less bloat and fat loss while rips are more suited for bulking.

Why not just switch to Mexy Eli?

From my reading, it seems like Eli works better for less bloat and fat loss while rips are more suited for bulking.

Isn't good GH, good GH? I thought rips caused bloating to the fact that they are very strong (overdosed), I could be wrong that's just what i heard

Isn't good GH, good GH? I thought rips caused bloating to the fact that they are very strong (overdosed), I could be wrong that's just what i heard

Not necessarily so. Then how do u explain pharma grade HGH like Nordic, Saizen, Lily that causes half the bloat of rips.
Rips are no doubt very strong. But how do u judge the strength? By its sides?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131