over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Riptropin IGF-1 blood test Results

littlebill

Banned
I was initially concerned with lack of any side effects from this "new batch." Boy could I have not been more wrong. Sides do not mean a damn thing.
I tested fasting at 9:00 am after pinning 5iu previous evening and then 5 iu more the following morning at 7:30 am. Well my number came in at 613. Thrilled. My free test was greater than 1500. Will do serum tes next time. RIPS rock!

I never understood people who test-feel GH by looking at the sides.

It is well known that an anti-diuretic can cheaply cause weight-gain and cheap IGF can cause the so looked for IGF increase.

None have to do with real effects of GH.

People are mostly happy that they have numb hands and water bloat as a some kind of sign that they have real GH.

Take the GH for a while and tell us whether your waist has gotten smaller, skin better, nail growth faster and overall feel better.

These are the things we all do GH for and never for the side effects.

That would be like saying that I feel tired at the end of my work day so I should get a good pay-check! Look and test the pay-check and not the bad sides.

Good first post. As many people experience sides as I have in the past, sometimes strength of product is gauged this way for better or worse. The other products used in the past have always given me some sort of side so it a welcomed relief to know Rips are as good as advertised without any unwanted sides. Shows me this is a clean potent product.

Yea- i just did a 5 day 20iu mini blast with rips with no sides at all really. Had 5 mins of numb hand last night for first time ever and been thirsty all day on last day so built up some insulin resistance no doubt but not worried as thats it for gh for a while. In them 5 days i look different for sure-lost some lower belly fat and gained 2 lb. well see in a week when any water is gone how i look.Rips is some clean strong gh-im on the old batch but still very good.

Yea- i just did a 5 day 20iu mini blast with rips with no sides at all really. Had 5 mins of numb hand last night for first time ever and been thirsty all day on last day so built up some insulin resistance no doubt but not worried as thats it for gh for a while. In them 5 days i look different for sure-lost some lower belly fat and gained 2 lb. well see in a week when any water is gone how i look.Rips is some clean strong gh-im on the old batch but still very good.

That's a pretty intense blast. Was it worth it?

think so-think i got more doing a kit that way than 4 iu a day for 25 days for sure-bit less belly fat and an overall slightly different look-well see next week when water drops off-although i only gained 4lb but diet was very good. best thing was i felt great for the whole blast

only really did it to use up last kit and test my tolerance-wanna stck to peps and a little test for a while see how it pans out. If i go back on gh at some point it will be rips no doubt

Last edited:

What do u do after the blast? Do u still continue talking HGH (like 4iu/ED) or do u completely stop HGH & wait for the next blast?

I was initially concerned with lack of any side effects from this "new batch." Boy could I have not been more wrong. Sides do not mean a damn thing.
I tested fasting at 9:00 am after pinning 5iu previous evening and then 5 iu more the following morning at 7:30 am. Well my number came in at 613. Thrilled. My free test was greater than 1500. Will do serum tes next time. RIPS rock!

Funny.

I was on green top & was tired as hell. I also bloated.
When I switch to blue top, I hardly got any sides.

Maybe me wonder if my blue tops is good or not??

Funny.

When I switch to blue top, I hardly got any sides.

Maybe me wonder if my blue tops is good or not??

How about the results. Sides say nothing other then a possible causal connection. Like hard work and getting paid well.

As we all know this most of the time says nothing. Look for the results of GH and not possible side effects.

Copying sideeffects is very easy and cheap with GH but copying good results is not so always look for the results and not signs.

What do u do after the blast? Do u still continue talking HGH (like 4iu/ED) or do u completely stop HGH & wait for the next blast?
Depends what you wanna do, im done with gh for a while, ill take week off then get ba k. On a low dose of peps for a while. Wannathold back till I go on cycle, then hammer some ipam, cjc des, and experiment with some folli

Good first post. As many people experience sides as I have in the past, sometimes strength of product is gauged this way for better or worse. The other products used in the past have always given me some sort of side so it a welcomed relief to know Rips are as good as advertised without any unwanted sides. Shows me this is a clean potent product.

Hi littlebill. Just to play devil's advocate, how do you know you are not just injecting IGF-1? Should also raise blood IGF-1 levels, no?!

Hi littlebill. Just to play devil's advocate, how do you know you are not just injecting IGF-1? Should also raise blood IGF-1 levels, no?!

Anyone who is familiar with how GH feels will quickly recognize the difference. It would take a lot of Igf-1, and it would have to be taken immediately prior, to affect an igf-1 test like this.

How about the results. Sides say nothing other then a possible causal connection. Like hard work and getting paid well.

As we all know this most of the time says nothing. Look for the results of GH and not possible side effects.

Copying sideeffects is very easy and cheap with GH but copying good results is not so always look for the results and not signs.

Thanks for the advice. So far i've used blue tops for a week. So do u think its still too early to tell. How am I going to look for results?

According to my source, he's a china-man. I've been dealing with him for a long time & he says the blue tops are the best & I can send it to the lab to get it tested. In fact he said Blue tops he manufactures so he has no question about the quality.

What do u think???? True?

Thanks mate.

Today I bump my dose to 5iu wakeup (fasted) and 5 pre bed. I will test again. This is the best HGH I have ever taken. Im no pro but I have long experience with IP's, Mexy's and a short run with some Humatrope (6months). They are all good but with zero sides I gotta give it to THE PROVIDER for reformulating the cleanest most potent G around. Thanks Bro will be in touch my friend. My body already reaping the benefits I was not achieving on other products. I swear my BF has dropped 2 points and my veins are sick 24/7. Plus I am sleeping like a fucking rock. ;)

Today I bump my dose to 5iu wakeup (fasted) and 5 pre bed. I will test again. This is the best HGH I have ever taken. Im no pro but I have long experience with IP's, Mexy's and a short run with some Humatrope (6months). They are all good but with zero sides I gotta give it to THE PROVIDER for reformulating the cleanest most potent G around. Thanks Bro will be in touch my friend. My body already reaping the benefits I was not achieving on other products. I swear my BF has dropped 2 points and my veins are sick 24/7. Plus I am sleeping like a fucking rock. ;)

I'm a little confuse. U said the other brands was good & it didn't give u sides. So what makes Rip so much better than the rest when the rest also didn't give u sides.

Could u be more detail about the results u were getting from rips compare to other brands like IP, Mexy, etc.

I'm a little confuse. U said the other brands was good & it didn't give u sides. So what makes Rip so much better than the rest when the rest also didn't give u sides.

Could u be more detail about the results u were getting from rips compare to other brands like IP, Mexy, etc.

Sure- am getting as high if not higher IGF-1 blood tests with less product and zero sides and no water retention. I can live without the nuisance sides. That's what makes it better. Over a 600 IGF and I can't feel any of the negatives.

BTW I did say "others give me sides" and that is why I was initially concerned.

Rips are awesome. Unfortunately I'm having to stop taking HGH. Got 800 iu's that need to go.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity