over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIPTROPIN JOURNAL

Thanks for the props again rAJJIN much appreciated my friend :D
Looking good LMR and thanks for the feedback so far.
Curious to hear your opinion on these Vs the other brands available at this time.

Thanks for chiming in K1
Thanks for the log LMR...I'm running the pinwheel Hyges right now, will be switching up to the Riptropins this coming week.....

Little side note here about theprovider:

I just placed an order for that sale for another one. In my opinion, so far emails and communication as well as his attitude towards me is very good. Talks to you like his buddy and answers same day usually in a few hours. Definitely he is sitting around working consistently at his job. I notice he is always here on this board as well, night and day, chiming in on threads that pertain to him. That's a bonus we all like Im sure.

So day one he is on an A+ grade

+2 on that!

just got my movies in yesterday..going to start them up monday...but just on a cruise phase, to test them out on a low dose...with hrt test...

on 3rd day trial. Wow these are good!!!!

Good to hear! cant wait to recieve mine! May i ask what you find so good about them? Also just wondering if you ever used pharmacoms gh? thats what im on now. just wondering how those compare to rips.?

just received my parts from tp riptropin. very nice service. very nice presention.

Not to be a party pooper..

But thread started 09-10-2010, 01:48 PM and

last post was on 09-12-2010, 07:12 PM

By thread starter.

Today is the 9-20

How is it now?

Tia

Rips are great quality and work exceptionally.

never ran rips yet... but the more and more i read, i can't wait.. only a few more days til payday! :)

Hi Won, the RIPS are just one great product. Im hooked on these. I think that the HGH on this board is most of all good products. RIP is definitely one of the best on this board. I dont see anyone that needs a dependable product for competeing and growing will go wrong with RIPTROPIN.
Not to be a party pooper..

But thread started 09-10-2010, 01:48 PM and

last post was on 09-12-2010, 07:12 PM

By thread starter.

Today is the 9-20

How is it now?

Tia

Just got my rips a week ago. The packaging is so pretty compared to the blue top packs I have. I don't even wanna use them I just like to look at them! :D

I cant wait til payday... going forever slow. grabbing a few hundred iu's and some igf. friggin stoked!!

Little side note here about theprovider:

I just placed an order for that sale for another one. In my opinion, so far emails and communication as well as his attitude towards me is very good. Talks to you like his buddy and answers same day usually in a few hours. Definitely he is sitting around working consistently at his job. I notice he is always here on this board as well, night and day, chiming in on threads that pertain to him. That's a bonus we all like Im sure.

So day one he is on an A+ grade

x2

How can you love them on the third day? Might you be confused with something else you are running along side the rips? Why exactly do you love them?

Not busting balls, just skeptical. I see a lot of "LOVE" being given out with no time passed. If you are an "GH Junkie", then you know it is a long term commitment. Nothing to be gained in 3 days. It's like I am witnessing the perfect marketing ploy, and I am very serious when I say this. Absolutely nothing to be gained by GH in just a few days. Nada. Its like taking a shot of Test E and waking up the next morning and posting you are jacked. Again, Not trying to bust balls. Just being very honest here.

On that note, I have a DVD on order. Will be sending it out for testing when I get it. A buddy of mine gave me the contact and assured me it was legit. WHen I asked him how long he has been running the product, he said three weeks. I just shook my head...yet ordered as quality dvds from a reliable source is golden. You can never have too many of them. That said, i think discretion in guaging the quality of a product needs to be used here. Not doing so makes everyone chiming in look, for lack of a better word, rediculous.

For anyone that cares, I will be sending my guine pig out for blood work prior to bootlegging the DVD, with subsequent visits already scheduled. This is the only way to tell if you will love a product such as this for 300 days and not just 3.

Just my 2 cents....and first post on this board. Sorry if I am a party pooper, but am more interested in factual information. IE current stats, stats 3 months from now.

If you dont like my thread then dont post in it. Post youre own factual thread. Why would someone with one post on the whole board hit this thread with these comments...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I dont need to wait 3 months I can wait 3 days because I am different from you. If you dont think that's factual that's your problem your body doesnt respond well to gear.
How can you love them on the third day? Might you be confused with something else you are running along side the rips? Why exactly do you love them?

Not busting ballsLOL!!!!!

, just skeptical. I see a lot of "LOVE" being given out with no time passed. If you are an "GH Junkie", then you know it is a long term commitment. Nothing to be gained in 3 days. It's like I am witnessing the perfect marketing ploy, and I am very serious when I say this. Absolutely nothing to be gained by GH in just a few daysWho said I was on growth a few days!!!!

. Nada. Its like taking a shot of Test E and waking up the next morning and posting you are jacked. Again, Not trying to bust balls. Just being very honest here.

On that note, I have a DVD on order. Will be sending it out for testing when I get it. A buddy of mine gave me the contact and assured me it was legit. WHen I asked him how long he has been running the product, he said three weeks. I just shook my head...yet ordered as quality dvds from a reliable source is golden. You can never have too many of them. That said, i think discretion in guaging the quality of a product needs to be used here. Not doing so makes everyone chiming in look, for lack of a better word, rediculous.

For anyone that cares, I will be sending my guine pig out for blood work prior to bootlegging the DVD, with subsequent visits already scheduled. This is the only way to tell if you will love a product such as this for 300 days and not just 3.

Just my 2 cents....and first post on this board. Sorry if I am a party pooperDONT BE SORRY CUZ YOURE NOT, but am more interested in factual information. IE current stats, stats 3 months from now.

Man one poster read my thread carefully before you open your mouth and make a fool of yourself. I switched over from blue tops and yes in 3 days I can tell these are way better. Go build your rep before you jump in with your halarious comments and ruin my thread.

I have got through 600iu of Hyges @ 8iu EOD followed by 100iu of Kigtropin @ 10iu EOD before starting the Rips now at 10iu EOD.

When I switched from the Hyges to the Kigs I noticed my sleep quality improved within 3 jabs and now switching from the Kigs to the Rips I'm feeling a real lift in mood, again within 3 jabs. It's an almost euphoric feeling of wellbeing which I've never experienced from GH before, I'm not running any other gear so the Rips are definitely responsible for it.

I agree that if starting GH from scratch it may take a while for any benefits to manifest themselves (IME) but once you have a steady flow of GH already in your system the differences from a change in brand/quality are noticable within days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear