over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIPTROPIN JOURNAL

Its not uncommon to feel GH the first day you use it if the dose is high enough. Shoot 5-10iu's and its not uncommon at all to get sleep and wake up the next morning with numb hands if you shoot it later in the day or before bed. Remember GH works best when run long term is what were all told but why? It doesnt have to build up in your system. Immediately after a shot of gh your IGF levels will skyrocket. I think bro's just notice best results long term b/c its slowly dropping bodyfat and keeping you full but that takes a while.

Great packaging and Rip has been awesome with his communication. First time using G, but have yet to notice any sides everyone mentioned and i'm currently at 4iu 5days week. Can't wait to see the fat buring effects.

How can you love them on the third day? Might you be confused with something else you are running along side the rips? Why exactly do you love them?

Not busting balls, just skeptical. I see a lot of "LOVE" being given out with no time passed. If you are an "GH Junkie", then you know it is a long term commitment. Nothing to be gained in 3 days. It's like I am witnessing the perfect marketing ploy, and I am very serious when I say this. Absolutely nothing to be gained by GH in just a few days. Nada. Its like taking a shot of Test E and waking up the next morning and posting you are jacked. Again, Not trying to bust balls. Just being very honest here.

On that note, I have a DVD on order. Will be sending it out for testing when I get it. A buddy of mine gave me the contact and assured me it was legit. WHen I asked him how long he has been running the product, he said three weeks. I just shook my head...yet ordered as quality dvds from a reliable source is golden. You can never have too many of them. That said, i think discretion in guaging the quality of a product needs to be used here. Not doing so makes everyone chiming in look, for lack of a better word, rediculous.

For anyone that cares, I will be sending my guine pig out for blood work prior to bootlegging the DVD, with subsequent visits already scheduled. This is the only way to tell if you will love a product such as this for 300 days and not just 3.

Just my 2 cents....and first post on this board. Sorry if I am a party pooper, but am more interested in factual information. IE current stats, stats 3 months from now.
By the 5th day, I could tell it was good stuff at 3.3iu's/day. Also, I'm almost 40yo and the only other drug I'm on is 25mcg of T3. So yes, in my experience you can tell if your gh is any good in a relitively short time.

I can say this because all the different brands of gh I've tried have on some level produced immediate sides, NOT RESULTS. This is where you are confused. The gh I used that didn't cause sides turned out to be garbage!

Now not everyone is going to experience adema or CTS or numbness, but you should experience something. You should feel like you're "on". Wether it be better recovery or pumps during WO or vivid dreams. You should feel something.
If you're taking a lot of other things it may difficult to notice these sides so it may take longer before you can come to a conclusion on the quality of your gh.

I've been using gh for 8 years and I have never experienced sides and not had good results several months later.

A short list of what I've used;
Humatrope
Nutropin AQ
Jins
Riptropin
Ankibio
Kexing
Getropin
Nordictropin
light blues, dark blues, yellows, reds, greens( not mexy's)

By the 5th day, I could tell it was good stuff at 3.3iu's/day. Also, I'm almost 40yo and the only other drug I'm on is 25mcg of T3. So yes, in my experience you can tell if your gh is any good in a relitively short time.

I can say this because all the different brands of gh I've tried have on some level produced immediate sides, NOT RESULTS. This is where you are confused. The gh I used that didn't cause sides turned out to be garbage!

Now not everyone is going to experience adema or CTS or numbness, but you should experience something. You should feel like you're "on". Wether it be better recovery or pumps during WO or vivid dreams. You should feel something.
If you're taking a lot of other things it may difficult to notice these sides so it may take longer before you can come to a conclusion on the quality of your gh.

I've been using gh for 8 years and I have never experienced sides and not had good results several months later.

Humatrope
Nutropin AQ
Jins
Riptropin
Ankibio
Kexing
Getropin
Nordictropin
light blues, dark blues, yellows, reds, greens
( not mexy's)

Another HGH nut like me :D

Humatrope
Nutropin AQ
Jins
Riptropin
Ankibio
Kexing
Getropin
Nordictropin
light blues, dark blues, yellows, reds, greens( not mexy's)

Guys, I should have read my post before posting it. It does seem a bit condescending. I do apologize for this.

My point is this, the side effects of GH are not unlike..for example... how a person might feel after having a minor heart attack. Numb & tingling sensation in the hands, Tiredness, etc.. And the only REAL way to tell the quality of GH is time or post inject blood test. That's it, and that is the truth, irregardless of how good a person says it is the first few days. Case in point, a friend of mine who has run GH on and off for 5+ years swore his new batch was the best he'd ever had. Long story short, it was HCG. Perhaps it was the power of his mind that gave him the numb hands and tired feeling? Maybe it was the HCG?

My experience has forced me to be a person who prefers a certain level of discretion prior to giving the thumbs up to anything, be it GH, cars, restaraunts, etc... Just didnt see there here, I was tired and let a rude post fly. On that note, I do know the feeling of pinning and being excited. It is the best, not unlike waking up on christmas.

LuvRoids, your original post stated you "RAN" GH this summer. Past tense. It was proper to assume you had not pinned in awhile. Please clarify if you went directly from Blue Tops to the Rips. Irregardless, I do apologize for the tone of my post. It was out of line.

Hope this clears up this melodrama. Very interested in reading your posts, opinions and progress on the rips. As I stated, have one kit ordered and will order quite a bit more if they are G2G. We all have the same goal here. Finding the BEST products that will maximize our results.

-J

Very interested in reading your posts, opinions and progress on the rips. As I stated, have one kit ordered and will order quite a bit more if they are G2G. We all have the same goal here. Finding the BEST products that will maximize our results.

-J
I had my IGF blood test scheduled for this past Friday morning but had to cancel at the last minute.
I will try again this week and will post results as soon as I receive them.

been on rips for 11 mons now went from thank reds & ip yellows & these are much better! iv'e noticed more sides from rips right after switching brands, have lost about 35 lbs & am all cut up! rips are greattt!!!!!!:D

heres my experience.. take it however you'd like.. this is my first run with gh.. which i started 3mos ago... started at 5iu blue tops ED... about 4weeks ago i started a 10iu EOD method... went through the rest of my blues and a kit of greens.. now just recently started the rips.. as in my first pin was yesterday.. and all afternoon.. and so far today.. both of my wrists are bothering me to a point of a little discomfort...now i have not had this problem as of yet while taking my gh.. so is it a result of the rips?? not sure... but just my input

My thoughts exactly upon inspecting the product. It looks like something you would get out of a pharmacy.

The provider is a good man with a great reputation thus far. Great service.

Last edited:
I would be willing to bet that you received someone else's order or it was a packing mistake. The provider also offers generic blue tops which I imagine is what you received. I am sure if it was his mistake that he will make it right.
When your dealing with a large volume mistakes occur from time to time.

I would be willing to bet that you received someone else's order or it was a packing mistake. The provider also offers generic blue tops which I imagine is what you received. I am sure if it was his mistake that he will make it right.
When your dealing with a large volume mistakes occur from time to time.

Just checked my email and you are correct. He does offer generics and I would assume that is the case. I am going to go ahead and delete my prior post as reading it this AM casts a source, who has been nothing short of proffessional with me, in a bad light.

That said, I really hope the ones I get in the mail are not generics. The plan was to follow up with a 5 kit order. Really want this to work out. The guy is so easy to work with. Just chill. Most def the type you want to do business with.

Weird. I just got a few kits from the provider and mine came in plan white boxes with no labels, no expiration dates, etc. They did have a nice plastic base to hold them in the box firmly though. Is this the normal packaging from him. PM me if better.

I'm betting it was just an error also and you got the generic blue tops. What markings are on the tops if any?

Weird. I just got a few kits from the provider and mine came in plan white boxes with no labels, no expiration dates, etc. They did have a nice plastic base to hold them in the box firmly though. Is this the normal packaging from him. PM me if better.

He sends the labels separately... Well thats wat he done with me :)

Did you order generic or Rip's? He's easy to talk to so i would email him and discuss why the box came like that.

I'm betting it was just an error also and you got the generic blue tops. What markings are on the tops if any?

The tops are blue with what looks like 2 X's on the top. Actually, I was just looking at pics online and the tops look identical to the ones on the riptropin web site. They look good to go.

Last edited:
The tops are blue with what looks like 2 X's on the top. Actually, I was just looking at pics online and the tops look identical to the ones on the riptropin web site. They look good to go.

Yes, those are the markings on top of the rips. You will probably get your labels separate like one of the above posters mentioned.

anyone use the providers rips yet? how do they compare to others

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity