over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Riptropin Log

test 1 hour post 6iu injection. breakfast was about an hour before the test this time due to time constraints.

all other tests were done 4 hours AFTER breakfast EXCEPT this one. so timing of food intake may play a role in igf levels as well as being on gh for 9 weeks and the type of food consumed.

i could be becoming desensitized to it. will mimick the test again in a couple weeks.

so in 2 weeks i will eat breakfast at 8am then 3 hours later take 6iu then 1 hour later take test. so test will be done 4 hours after eating like the others to find out the correlation of food intake affectin igf levels.

breakfast is the same everyday:
1/2 cup oats
1 1/2 scoops protein powder
1 cup mixed berries

tested at 605

Attachments

• Jesse_Johnson_results_(Secured_by_Attach_Plus).jpg
    Jesse_Johnson_results_(Secured_by_Attach_Plus).jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 1,348
I can see into the future....: :yeahthat:
guy with gloves=rips
guy gettin whooped= hyges :D

lol jk. let the tests do the talkin! :headbang:

lol we will see Jesse, I was a hyge man for several years before I switched to rips. Both are great brands.

This new test you just posted is interesting. Still shows strong results and I think you are right in the connection that food makes in elevating these levels further.

I'm hoping to have my Monday test results in hand by Thursday or Friday and in the morning I go in for a test on 4iu also with 12 hours of fasting time.

Jesse, interesting point you made on the timing.

I just had my blood drawn yesterday and received the results just now. Taking 6ius/day (7days a week) of Elites in a single pin in the morning. My results were 464 :/

As for the timing, my day looked like this:
630am Wake up and pin
715am Each 6-8eggs for breakfast
815am Blood drawn

The pin and breakfast time is my normal routine. Im wondering if it would have been higher had more time been given in between as you mentioned.

jesse, looking back thru the thread its interesting that you have doubled your dosage (3iu to 6iu) and yet the IGF1 levels went down. So good catch on the food thing, hopefully thats the culprit.

As I posted above I just got my results back today, also doing 6iu/day ed (but with elites) and my test done yesterday was almost identical in terms of my eating to what yours was on your lower number, so I hope youre right. (my number was 464 which is still much lower than your 605 :/ )

Also to note Ive been on gh since around September 1, started at 1iu/day and every 3 weeks moved up by 1iu. Started 6iu/day ed around Jan 1st. Also switched from ND Blues to Elites around Xmas. I mention cuz you mention the desensitized thing. Also my age is almost identical. Im 27

I am thinking of going next Wed to draw again, changing nothing but the food timing. Something like this:

7am 6-8 eggs
10am pin 6iu elites
11am draw blood
1101am eat cuz ill be starving lol

Last edited:
Dam bro I tested at near 600 3 hours post 3iu. Been almost three months on 4iu/day. Hope we can keep gettin em. Im 42. I split 2iu 2x day=4 every day.

I'm 39 so interested in your protocal. You said 2iu 2x per day 12 hr apart. What times are you taking the first 2iu? Thanks

Still a great thread jesse - thanks for posting all this info. Do you think that the change between 605 and 644 is significant? both seem high....

Still a great thread jesse - thanks for posting all this info. Do you think that the change between 605 and 644 is significant? both seem high....

well yes. the 644 was from taking 3iu, 4 hours after a meal. the 605 was 6iu after 1 hour after a meal. we have found that carbs play a key role where igf is concerned. this may change the opinion of fasting on gh.

Last edited:
I JUST realized something when looking over my notes. im so routine I did something with my highest testing that I forgot to mention. on my highest tests with 3iu i tested at 644(1 hour post inj) , then 645(3 hours post inj) and 591(12 hours post in with 3iu).

the thing that I forgot to mention about the 3 above tests that wasnt done with the mose recent test(the 605 after 1 hour post 6iu test) was a post workout meal I ingested on my way to the lab about 20 min after the gh was taken.

the 605 test was done on a non workout day and my same brerakfast was eaten 1 hour before blood draw and consisted of mostly complex carbs. if you guys dont want to scroll up it consisted of:
1/2 cup oats
2 scoops protein powder
1 cup berries

the post workout meal on the highest tested days consisted of:
2 scoops isopure
1 banana
5 apple cinnamon quaker rice cakes

in summary:

on the highest testing days i ate my breakfast listed above at 8am, or 9am, train, shoot gh, 20 min later consume post workout meal on the way to the lab. so I had about 130 carbs within a 4 hour period. this may be why my most recent igf test was so low even though I doubled the gh dose. The time after eating was 1/4 of the other tests, and I only had 1 meal of low gi carbs under my belt.

WOW - That's really interesting. i will be waiting to read your final conclusions when you are done with this. Are you a scientist of some sort? You have all the detail worked out.

we are going to try the 6iu test again mimmicking the meals and timing of the higher tests on feb 7th.

side note: i NEVER get gh sides from any gh and never have until using these rips(and im still using the "old" version). My hands feel pumped and sorta numb in the morning. kinda trips me out since I never experienced it before but this shit is definately legit!!! :headbang:

WOW - That's really interesting. i will be waiting to read your final conclusions when you are done with this. Are you a scientist of some sort? You have all the detail worked out.

LOL no bro, but ill take that as a compliment :D. I just want to be as specific as possible to start eliminating variables and narrowing things down to the bread and butter of how this shit works in the body. from the results im seeing, the igf-1 levels tank if youre fasting and it makes sense, igf: insulin-like....obviously should respond better with carb intake...we think LOL

stay tuned homie! :headbang:

Last edited:
jesse, looking back thru the thread its interesting that you have doubled your dosage (3iu to 6iu) and yet the IGF1 levels went down. So good catch on the food thing, hopefully thats the culprit.

As I posted above I just got my results back today, also doing 6iu/day ed (but with elites) and my test done yesterday was almost identical in terms of my eating to what yours was on your lower number, so I hope youre right. (my number was 464 which is still much lower than your 605 :/ )

Also to note Ive been on gh since around September 1, started at 1iu/day and every 3 weeks moved up by 1iu. Started 6iu/day ed around Jan 1st. Also switched from ND Blues to Elites around Xmas. I mention cuz you mention the desensitized thing. Also my age is almost identical. Im 27

I am thinking of going next Wed to draw again, changing nothing but the food timing. Something like this:

7am 6-8 eggs
10am pin 6iu elites
11am draw blood
1101am eat cuz ill be starving lol

def eat carbs, id say a mix of simple of complex carbs to go with your protein at least 2-3 hours before your test. i first tested at 644 with only 3iu rips in am split dose 3iu am/3iu pm :D

rips are def a much higher quality product than your greens, or so it seems so far :p

tests dont lie :D

Last edited:
def eat carbs, id say a mix of simple of complex carbs to go with your protein at least 2-3 hours before your test. i first tested at 644 with only 3iu rips :D

rips are def a much higher quality product than your greens, or so it seems so far :p

tests dont lie :D

I just tested 644 on 4iu new rips. Tested 2 hours after eating. Info is over at OLM. I have same user name there.

Thats the highest reading ive ever seen on only 3iu. Esp b/c you had normal baseline levels. thats nuts.

Thats the highest reading ive ever seen on only 3iu. Esp b/c you had normal baseline levels. thats nuts.

i know bro and that was with the "old" formula. these rips are the only gh ive used that I get numbness in my hands from and ive used thanks, greens and some blues. so im VERY impressed. im on track to re do testing on monday with 6iu "old" rips with better meal timing mimmicking my 3iu 645 test food intake.

i know bro and that was with the "old" formula. these rips are the only gh ive used that I get numbness in my hands from and ive used thanks, greens and some blues. so im VERY impressed. im on track to re do testing on monday with 6iu "old" rips with better meal timing mimmicking my 3iu 645 test food intake.

Wait a sec, so on the first test you were on 6iu's but got tested after a shot of 3iu's, or were you on just 3iu's total? This test on the new rips you will be doing the same dosing and schedule as the last batch for most optimal comparison #'s?

I was under the impression that HGH and carbs do not go good with eachother, I thought carbs lower the igf levels of hgh

I was under the impression that HGH and carbs do not go good with eachother, I thought carbs lower the igf levels of hgh

Sounds like great quality friends, exited to get started. God bless you. Minister.

Wait a sec, so on the first test you were on 6iu's but got tested after a shot of 3iu's, or were you on just 3iu's total? This test on the new rips you will be doing the same dosing and schedule as the last batch for most optimal comparison #'s?

my first test that was 645 was only using 3iu/day on the day of the test after am dose, so 6iu total still 3iu pm dose was taken 12 hours prior. im taking 6iu/day all at once now not splitting them up.

what im doing the same is the meals before the blood draw. ive done one other test taking 6iu 20 min after one meal then blood draw 1 hour after gh admin and igf was lower than 3iu single admin. there is a direct correlation of igf and carbohydrate intake and my tests prove that. if your scroll up, previously I mentioned that my 3iu tests were 4 hours after breakfast and a heavy carb pwo meal. 12 hours after my test I took another 3iu makin it still 6iu for the day

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner