over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Riptropin Log

Always interested in hearing people's experience with different stuff. I'm in for the ride

YO!! what up fellas. I took a break from here for awhile to get some shit sorted out but Im pumped. I think im going to continue this log on here with more rips. im really excited to give these a go again. if you have any suggestions on how it should be run definitely post it here

Good to see you back Jessie. It's a great log you have here and I look forward to hear more on this log.

Hey jessie ,, i have been following along and have spoken with many times since the begging of your log here,,

I was wondering if you will be incorporating other brands of gh in the future for this gh log for comparison...

I am glad of your return, log very interesting, I will continue to closely monitor
rips are super :headbang:

Last edited:
YO!! what up fellas. I took a break from here for awhile to get some shit sorted out but Im pumped. I think im going to continue this log on here with more rips. im really excited to give these a go again. if you have any suggestions on how it should be run definitely post it here

Scanned through the book of a log this is bro, very impressive! Didn't catch how you had been dosing the rips, subq or im?

Well, was wondering if you had ever considered and E3D protocol with a series of IV blasts throughout the day?

This would mimic our natural pulse and the e3d is intended to mimic our adolescence when we have infrequent "blasts" of gh that avg. out to be about every 3rd day. Each dose would be preceded by ghrp/ghrh combo and followed by a humalog dose (except the evening dose).

This would create an environment for growth that still would allow for natural paracrine/autocrine function, healthy insulin sensitivity, and very exaggerated proliferation/differentiation in muscle cells following each workout. After all, it's the way our bodies naturally do it. 22kda hgh binds to prolactin receptors in mammory tissue. Also, constantly elevated hgh from ed subq or im dosing allows for elevated levels of serum prolactin binding proteins. Approx 50% of hgh will bind to these rendering it "bound" and useless. Similarly to the relationship between shbg and test. The E3d dosing never allows for these levels to get out of control. Allowing for more "free" hgh.

I am starting this protocol tomorrow, but have far less hgh experience than you and really dont have much to compare my results to. If you ran it, or something similar, I believe the feedback you could give us here at pm would be INVALUABLE given the history of this log. I may create a log myself at some point, worried about the prolactin issues i tend to get at the moment though, could make for a very short log! However you decide to run it though I'll be following!!

Apart from water bloat. Does anyone experience lethargic / sleepiness from rips at low dose 3-5iu.

hmm

OK, I'm in rips over a year now.

Started 2IU/ed, escalate to 4IU/ed ends up with CTS on both wrist.

Then, cut down, once a day, before bed 1.5IU/ed.

few weeks ago, went for blood work.

Result ??? Hmmm, i should be in range 101-267 and result was 488 !!!

LOL, surprised. i took 1.5 IU about 10PM and blood draw at 8AM

So, it looks like, RIPS is good to go ;))

Attachments

• 2012-04-18-300.jpg
    2012-04-18-300.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 3,272

I'm also on rips.
Thats very good score.

No wonder it gives crazy sides.
My buddy can't take it because he gets very sleepy. But thats a sign of good HGH.

AWESOME thread Jess!! :headbang:
It’s taken 3 weeks for me to read through this GH bible. It got to a point where my eyes were burning just reading :eek:. There’s a lot of great info on here. Wondering if this is a sticky yet?:confused:I’m new here so I can’t tell.

Much props for doing this and letting us learn from your experiences. Looking forward to getting some rips... just waiting for approval I guess.Can some of you lay off requesting rips so others can get a shot at em… :love:

keep up the hard Jess, looking forward to your next run & seeing your results!!

This is an old thread, ain't seen Jessie about for ages. Hope he's doing well, is a good guy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yea I went up to 5 iu, had to back down to 3iu because of the sides. Damn judging from those numbers it looks like the rips are overdosed! Awesome! :che:ky-sm

You should add the growth hormone specifically for the labwork. Pin GH and draw blog 2 1/2 hrs later. That's how everybody else test the GH.

Your a gentlemen jesse. One of the most informative posts ive read in a long time.

God bless you bro.

I was referred to this thread because of a new thread I started. I had ask the question to the many vets here. Just how long do I need to run my gh at 3.3iu a day to feel I ran it long enough to go get my IGF levels tested.

I just had my normal level tested yesterday. No gh in my system for several month. I planned to run my new generic kit for 27 days at 3.3iu a day. Then on the 28th day do the 10iu IM, go 3 hrs later and get GH serum and IGF tested. After reading here I'm wondering if I do the 10iu im will that cause a negative reading on the IGF test?

Thanks and great thread.
KD

Nice score

I was referred to this thread because of a new thread I started. I had ask the question to the many vets here. Just how long do I need to run my gh at 3.3iu a day to feel I ran it long enough to go get my IGF levels tested.

I just had my normal level tested yesterday. No gh in my system for several month. I planned to run my new generic kit for 27 days at 3.3iu a day. Then on the 28th day do the 10iu IM, go 3 hrs later and get GH serum and IGF tested. After reading here I'm wondering if I do the 10iu im will that cause a negative reading on the IGF test?

Thanks and great thread.
KD

A month would be ideal, just to be sure. And a 10iu bolus dose right before a test will have very little effect on the numbers. Since you will be testing 3 hours post injection, that would not be enough time to significantly raise IGF-1 levels. Maybe 50 points or so.

heres what im thinking:

DAY 1: 25IU

DAY 2: 25IU

DAY 3: 30IU

DAY 4: 35IU

DAY 5: 40IU

DAY 6: 45IU

DAY 7: 50IU

TOTAL: 250IU

LETS ROCK IT!! :headbang:

Other dosing suggestions are welcomed!

we dont have this shit figured out yet but we do know my body CAN handle the higher doses.

I have read going about 50iu mark that there is no added benefit.

but peeps arent running the blast for 7 days either(everyone else runs 5 days) :D

I assume because of the sides.

Where is jesse? New info?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear