over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Riptropin update

michajoerg

Newbies
Got today Riptropin from TP. Have compared it to the fakes with the serum test. Amazing but easy to see that TP products are legit.
If sb is interested I can tell you the differences. Only thing that is frightening is that fakes give you sides like numb hands.

Got today Riptropin from TP. Have compared it to the fakes with the serum test. Amazing but easy to see that TP products are legit.
If sb is interested I can tell you the differences. Only thing that is frightening is that fakes give you sides like numb hands.

What did the fakes test at?

NW

If the serial # on the box gets confirmed on the website he tells memeber to check then you are gtg.

Difference

Will make pics next week
1. You can see that box of fake is copied but even differences exist in the writing e.g keep frigeredted... Top on vials has the xx sign but fakes looks cheap not shinny. Labels batch number is printed in a way that you can feel it on the legit ones. Batch nr on box is copied not stamped on fakes. Legit ones dissolves faster....

Yeah this was extremely confusing at first, month after month going by and I wasn't getting the "look" that I had gotten formerly with Mexi's. But my hands were numb and I was having to piss at night which gave me a drier look first thing in the morning.

Definitely makes you wonder what was in those vials, something in them replicates the cts and maybe even another chemical in there that gives some sort of diuretic effect fooling one into believing they are actually running growth when in fact they are not.

Lesson learned, fool me once.

Also if there was a way to analyze what exactly is in those I would definitely send a kit out to get analyzed. I have one left and I am not going to inject that unknown powder.

Last edited:
Yeah this was extremely confusing at first, month after month going by and I wasn't getting the "look" that I had gotten formerly with Mexi's. But my hands were numb and I was having to piss at night which gave me a drier look first thing in the morning.

Definitely makes you wonder what was in those vials, something in them replicates the cts and maybe even another chemical in there that gives some sort of diuretic effect fooling one into believing they are actually running growth when in fact they are not.

Lesson learned, fool me once.

Also if there was a way to analyze what exactly is in those I would definitely send a kit out to get analyzed. I have one left and I am not going to inject that unknown powder.

There is a way to get it analyzed. But it costs $800. Where did you get yours?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner