over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Riptropin

None

As a potential user of gh , Im researching it widely and will prefer to use a brand thats made in Europe or the US as compared to China simply due to all the tainted stuff that's coming out of there recently. Just my humble opinion.

2g

Running rips for a few months at 8iu Ed, split 4/4 am on cardio days,8iu pwo on training day with humalog every other month. Quality is great, mine have always come in pretty little packaging with shiny boxes...so it must be good! No
seriously, they are great quality, the sides at 8 iu Ed can be a bit much (my fingers look like sausages!), but my intent was to run gh as part of an aggressive pct for a high dose prop/tren cycle that went on waaaaaay longer than it should have-it is a month 1/2 since my last prop shot and I am up in weight 7 pounds since then. So I can't complain, except for the whole can't feel my fingers thing. I have tried all the colors of the rainbow tops, no pharm grade, and while I cant say I have ever had a bad or drastically different experience with those, I do feel the rips are a higher quality. There, I'm done typing cause I need to shake the feeling back into my hand.

Very nice! Thanks for the info. Will give riptropin a try!

i have not posted on this board in some time. i am here because i just did a search for "riptropin numb hands" on google and this is the first link that came up.

first let me say that i am glad to hear that others are having the same experience as me in terms of the sides from the rips. this is how it has been for me:

i had been on hyges for about 8 months, trying various different dosing methods. i eventually settled on 4iu ED, taking sundays off. i got very good results from this personally- tremendous fat burning especially. this gave me very little sides, other than lots of sweating and the occasional numbness in my fingertips.

so i switched to the rips when they became available. i started them at 5iu ED just to see what it would be like, and i can tell you that from my experience it was unbearable. i got a great deal of water retention, severely swollen fingers, wrists, ankles, and knees... joint pain. my feet would swell so much that i would often have to loosen my shoes at work by the time the afternoon came. however the worst was the pain and numbness in my hands and forearms. i woke up every morning that week (i could only stand it for a week) with completely numb/burning hands and what felt like a stake through my right forearm.

this was just too much. i can take some pain, but that was too annoying. oh yes and my grip strength went in the shitter. my right hand would go numb all hours of the day. i was also groggy as hell, falling asleep at work right and left. not good.

i then went down to 3.3iu every day, and everything subsided a bit, but it was still too much- the mornings were just too annoying. i eventually settled on 2iu ED and that seemed to get things where they were tolerable for me.

i don't know if i just reacted strongly to the rips or what, but in my experience they are very, very strong as i experienced gh sides in spades on them compared to the hyges, which i liked very much.

i have not posted on this board in some time. i am here because i just did a search for "riptropin numb hands" on google and this is the first link that came up.

first let me say that i am glad to hear that others are having the same experience as me in terms of the sides from the rips. this is how it has been for me:

i had been on hyges for about 8 months, trying various different dosing methods. i eventually settled on 4iu ED, taking sundays off. i got very good results from this personally- tremendous fat burning especially. this gave me very little sides, other than lots of sweating and the occasional numbness in my fingertips.

Which top Hyges? Swirl or 8iu?

i picked up a few from Rip a few months back! It was pretty good quality stuff!

Which top Hyges? Swirl or 8iu?

8iu

I recently ordered some dvds from riptropin and have to say i am not impressed with his communication. It was good up until i placed and order . I sent funds and havent heard from him since.

I have heard some really good stuff about the Rips. I will want to try them soon.

Most of the negative reviews seem to be second hand opinions, while most of the positive reviews are coming from people who are currently using Riptropin.

And yes...The Providers communication sucks, but he seems to be coming thru for most.

I recently ordered some dvds from riptropin and have to say i am not impressed with his communication. It was good up until i placed and order . I sent funds and havent heard from him since.

sorry for the what is called slow communication. we try to reply within 24 hours but sometimes it takes longer 2 days or so to reply. i hope that is not asking too much.
thanks.

Does anyone has managed to contact Riptropin these days ? I sent several e-mails, but it does not respond. I can tell you that the GH rip is very good. :)

Riptropin is a way of providing a natural growth hormone human growth that may be incomplete or require greater levels of this hormone. Research shows that HGH helps promote fat loss while at the same time, increasing muscle mass. This leads to favorable body composition pecentage less fat.

Riptropin is a way of providing a natural growth hormone human growth that may be incomplete or require greater levels of this hormone. Research shows that HGH helps promote fat loss while at the same time, increasing muscle mass. This leads to favorable body composition pecentage less fat.

HUH?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity