over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Riptropin?

angel of death

Newbies
Have anyone heard of riptropin batches being legit lately? The reason I ask is I got some from my supplier who is usually good...he said they tested at "29.3" (not sure what thats referring to) but seemed happy about it. I checked it out on their website and the code matched up but I'm not sure if I feel good on them and I seem to just hold a ton of water. Not sure if it is legit hgh. Any experiences?

Have anyone heard of riptropin batches being legit lately? The reason I ask is I got some from my supplier who is usually good...he said they tested at "29.3" (not sure what thats referring to) but seemed happy about it. I checked it out on their website and the code matched up but I'm not sure if I feel good on them and I seem to just hold a ton of water. Not sure if it is legit hgh. Any experiences?

Rips make you hold water because there strong as fuck, only gh i use

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rips make you hold water because they are incredibly strong. My friend is on pharma grade hgh and holding a ton of water. He said rips are just as good. The hgh that causes no water retention, for the most part, is fake, hence no side effects. :cool:

The number he is referring to is the serum hgh test. That score means your batch has a lot of hgh in them.

I don't know though its more than that I almost feel like it was getting hard to breathe sometimes on them...like when you take gaba and it starts to kick in, that can't take a deep breath type feeling. I stopped using them and this seemed to go away...can I PM someone the batch number or something to verify them?

your good

well then if they check out you should be good to go. Cut back on the amount your pinning.

Last edited:
sorry to derail the thread(but if i started a thread it would just get deleted), but does Riptroin have an actual website? The link on the banner takes me to his email address but was hopiing there was a prper website I can look at. thanks:cool:

sorry to derail the thread(but if i started a thread it would just get deleted), but does Riptroin have an actual website? The link on the banner takes me to his email address but was hopiing there was a prper website I can look at. thanks:cool:

Might not have heard about this thing called Google...

Rips make you hold water because there strong as fuck, only gh i use

Lmao strong as fck lollll the saizen straight from hospital are strong as fck im on amd guess minimum water retention pharm grade only.for me

Lmao strong as fck lollll the saizen straight from hospital are strong as fck im on amd guess minimum water retention pharm grade only.for me

Nice if you can afford it. I was on 10iu ed rips and holding about 2lb water with all the positives some bloat, some dont. Jjb1 even says on this thread the bloat from rips was the same as pharm. They are strong as fuck as they out score pharm I'm serum tests most of the time

Good growth is gonna make you retain some water, especially around the wrist, and other joints, primarily the elbows! I keep hearing about Rips, I hear for HGH now days, Rips are the way to go!!! I think rips are coming back at like 8.8, and 9.2 ius per 10 iu vial!!!! 8.8 and 9.2 so Ive read...??? that in itself is very impressive!!

well then if they check out you should be good to go. Cut back on the amount your pinning.
" You would think this is common sense???? I find it amazing how little knowledge, or research some people dont do or posess, especially when it comes to injecting shit into your body!!!! I wont even touch a new chem til Ive spent numerous hours finding out all, and any info!!!

:rolleyes: in case you don't know, theres alot of bullshit sites waiting to scam you that pop up on a google search
We ain't building rocket ships Sport. I believe it's Riptropin.com, and uh, pretty easy to find the Sponsors here that sell Rips.... Glad i could help:)

I dont know about Rips but Pharm GH does not make you hold a lot of water. I used Pfizer Genetropin for a couple of years without holding much water, and the group I went in on with never had that side effect either.

We ain't building rocket ships Sport. I believe it's Riptropin.com, and uh, pretty easy to find the Sponsors here that sell Rips.... Glad i could help:)

thanks. hey you just need 1 more post to get to the Kilo status, congrats on that (srs)

I dont know about Rips but Pharm GH does not make you hold a lot of water. I used Pfizer Genetropin for a couple of years without holding much water, and the group I went in on with never had that side effect either.

Not true. Just because you didn't hold water on Genetropin doesn't mean that everyone doesn't bloat on pharm grade. My friend had major bloat on seros that he got from the pharmacy. If you read up on articles of sides for hgh, you will see that water rentention is a possible side effect for all hgh.

Last edited:
Not true. Just because you didn't hold water on Genetropin doesn't mean that everyone doesn't bloat on pharm grade. My friend had major bloat on seros that he got from the pharmacy. If you read up on articles of sides for hgh, you will see that water rentention is a possible side effect for all hgh.

I understand that and, you do get some mild retention. But not "a ton". You may see some white knuckles but I have never experienced "uncomfortable" bloat from GH, be it Pfizer, kef, or hyg. I'm not sayng anything at all about Rip's legitamcy, just that tons of bloat is nothing I've ever experienced.

I understand that and, you do get some mild retention. But not "a ton". You may see some white knuckles but I have never experienced "uncomfortable" bloat from GH, be it Pfizer, kef, or hyg. I'm not sayng anything at all about Rip's legitamcy, just that tons of bloat is nothing I've ever experienced.

Ok, your experience is warranted and valid, fair enough. I'm in the same boat as you. I've run many pharm grade gh in the past and haven't experienced major bloat either just some fat fingers so to speak, lol. Then again I wasn't running 10ius daily because pharm grade is so expensive. My buddy was running 10ius of seros a day and he put on 10 pounds of water in a week. :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131