advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Risk of CJD and HIV through using HGH??? Opinions pls?...

any one for a saucer of milk? Come on now boys play nicely.

but if ya keep it up it may get real ugly.

You always start out sounding all civil and respectful but you always end with a retarded insulting statement, even if the post you are responding to is civil.

I have a very close family member with hiv. Went to many studies and programs to learn more about it.
And no its not easy to get infected with hiv.

alrighty then!!!! if you say so :) i am not in competition for titles with anyone. in fact there are many people with no degrees who are geniuses. some people are just gifted intellectually, degree or none

you actually typed this on a forum? so i should watch what i say now because of your pseudo threat? LMFAO

you honestly aren't even worth conversing with.

I think the majority of people reading this thread can see Stewie is alot more intelligent (generally speaking) than Rhino. Although I do enjoy reading the 'debating.' People who constantly have to inform people of their accomplishments/titles are usually lacking in many areas. They mean nothing in some ways. I have a 'good' degree too... many on my course had no common sense and were not very intelligent... means nothing. To me this thread as someone intelligently debating against someone searching google for their answers.

Just wanted to say thanks to Tyrone for unbanning me for this thread & lettint it run!! I didn't mean to break any forum rules, I was just interested to know other people's opinions on this one, cos like I said before, the press & blogs here in the UK are all stating the same BS on this one & crucifying the guy that got nicked & doing their best to scare the s*** out of people who do use a bit of juice here & there!! lol!!
And thanks to all you guys for your input on this one!! :D

Just wanted to say thanks to Tyrone for unbanning me for this thread & lettint it run!! I didn't mean to break any forum rules, I was just interested to know other people's opinions on this one, cos like I said before, the press & blogs here in the UK are all stating the same BS on this one & crucifying the guy that got nicked & doing their best to scare the s*** out of people who do use a bit of juice here & there!! lol!!
And thanks to all you guys for your input on this one!! :D

I agree on the bloggs, its coming up a lot over here, poor bastard who got nicked, I didnt think the police or the cps would be intrested, considering how blatent some distributers are over here, my mate bought his last lot of a guy on facebook! Next day delivery!

Some of the most intelligent people I have learned from, never once spoke about their titles and degrees, and trust me, these people had some extremely respectful titles.

More of a "Please don't call me Dr.. call me David"

Stewie, I wish you had been at Cornell during Carl Sagan's time there! I would have picked your brain about his lectures

One of the things he tried to convey before his death in his Demon-Haunted world book, was about how scientists or scientific minded people should never get into ad hominen attacks. Rather we must attack the credibility of the evidence given, and accept criticism happily.

So automatically when I read any attack on character, I tend to skip over the rest of what they are saying. We would do Sagan proud if we stick to this :D!

(Not talking about you by the way)

Some of the most intelligent people I have learned from, never once spoke about their titles and degrees, and trust me, these people had some extremely respectful titles.

More of a "Please don't call me Dr.. call me David"

Stewie, I wish you had been at Cornell during Carl Sagan's time there! I would have picked your brain about his lectures

One of the things he tried to convey before his death in his Demon-Haunted world book, was about how scientists or scientific minded people should never get into ad hominen attacks. Rather we must attack the credibility of the evidence given, and accept criticism happily.

So automatically when I read any attack on character, I tend to skip over the rest of what they are saying. We would do Sagan proud if we stick to this :D!

(Not talking about you by the way)

:yeahthat: But really, lets say that someone on this board that gives great scientific info goes on to call someone an asshole, that wouldn't make any of his pertinent info less true. But I get and appreciate the gist of what you're saying. :)

Don't see a Semantic issue here by the CDC do you? Specifically refers to the oxygenation or aka oxdation killing this weak virus outside the body so what is the issue at hand here?

How long does HIV live outside the body?

HIV, unlike most viruses has to be within a host or culture at a temperature of 98.6 degrees give or take only a degree or two. Outside of the body, the virus dies within minutes without the temperature necessary for its survival. It, unlike many of its virus cousins, does not have the ability to go into a spore state and "shut down" until another viable host comes along. Its cell walls begin to deteriorate within minutes after leaving its host..... this is why it cannot be transmitted with a kiss or a hug, but only through sexual intercourse or shared IV use, usually associated with drug use where needles are passed from one person to another before the virus had a chance to expire.....
it is a blood to blood pathogen.

Answer
HIV is fragile by nature and is also extremely sensitive to even small fluctuations in temperature and the presence of oxygen. Outside of strictly controlled laboratory conditions, HIV will only survive for a couple of minutes at the very most.

The one place that HIV has been shown to survive for extended periods of time (several days) is in needles used with syringes; the needles frequently contain enough blood to prevent the HIV from drying out.

In the almost twenty-five years that scientists have been studying HIV, there has not been a single known instance of HIV being transmitted trough casual contact in the environment.
SOURCE:CDC

So basically as stated in earlier post where semantics were questioned and not true issue at hand one must be careful when sharing syringes and vials where oxygenation/oxidation cannot kill the virus. Instead of focusing on topic at hand I am personally attacked because you do not agree with proven fact. Care to disagree with the CDC? Oxygenation and oxidation are synonymous in this context as well as many chemical and biological actions and reactions and anyone with high school biology- no less a BS in Science would/should know this. Keep attacking me personally thats fine but maybe this post will be informative enough to save just one life. I'm a big boy and can take personal insult but when it comes to facts its funny how a post quickly turns ugly when you are incorrect on your assertations.

Last edited:
And as a side note I have removed my signature stating my education as well as professional athletic accomplishments as it tends to offend more than it impresses for some reason. Its just nice to see where someone is coming from as there is much "Bro science" floating around. Continue to attack me as I will just quote science and that in itself will speak measues opposed to opinion on very serious potential life changing topics.

Stewie ya seem very defensive in your debate. I am referring to clinical data that is available to anyone thats why I say "look it up." I do not have the time to refence every statistic I paraphrase as I read multiple journals. Cornell is a prestigious University. Quite an accomplishment. I am simply stating facts and you seem to go against everything I say referring to this topic. My father is a practicing Hematologist, My sister is a Harvard Grad Cardiologist plus my respective degrees. I know my shit bro as I am board certified in multiple discliplines. Just seems that if you wanted to have a constuctive debate regarding issue at hand the personal attacks would not be your detracting factor and defence mechanism. And yes I remember you because on various posts you disagree and argue with me regarding scientific fact when my degrees and education quite simply superseed your respectable accomplishments. Now that is a personal attack that I bring to prove a factual point. There is room for both on this board and in fact I welcome a good argument and respect other points of view but your constant belittling of me is getting old. If ya want to bring it regarding this issue or others than I ask it be repectful cause beleive it I can get ugly too and have bitten my tongue but if ya keep it up it may get real ugly.

**broken link removed**

lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear