over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ritalin(methylphenedate) for cutting?

LAtraining

Newbies
Anybody use ritalin for cutting? Is it too much combined with lower dose clen?

From my experience with both I would not reccomend mixing them. Ever. Under any circumstances.

From my experience with both I would not reccomend mixing them. Ever. Under any circumstances.

Agreed. Clen by itself is nasty jittery by itself. Imagine adding ritalin would be pushing it. I personally wouldnt even take that stuff.

I don't even need personal experience to know this sounds really scary. My heart would be beating our of my chest.

Both are stims. Running both would increase heart rate quite a bit to the point where it could be dangerous. Blood pressure can also get high. I've had a script for adderall in the past and would never ever recommend mixing 2 hard core stims.

Im prescribed ritalin for ADD. I stopped because I intend to bulk and then use clen. Im sure my receptors are thanking me already

A family member gave me 1/4 tab-7.5mg several years back and I took it before my w/o. The focus was great and had a ton of energy after my w/o but my heart was beating at a much faster beat which I did not care for much. First and last time for me.

Ritalin has horrible side effects and the most terrifying side effects are permanent.... go look up "adderall permanent side effects" to get an idea. Some guys get permanent sexual sides so just do some research so you're informed about what you're getting yourself into. But considering at best it'll just help you burn a couple 100 extra calories a day it's not really worth it IMO. Best to just extend your cut but an extra week or two.

I've been on prescribed ritalin off and on for about 1.5 years. I used to sell them to my friend that cut for contest prep. She refused to use clen. Although I like it for focus during my studies, I do worry about long term.

I was wondering if it was an option on the downtime from clen. But they are hitting a lot of the same receptors so I don't want to get strung out.

I've taken clen with both adderall and Ritalin and though I didn't have any horrible reactions to it (I was already past the jitters point in the clen run) ...it's probably not a good plan, especially on top of a cycle. ...Also, the worst thing about them is having to adjust to being a normal human again once you stop. (It's not worth it!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was talked about on anabolicextreme years ago in an article. Can ritalin help? Sure like most stims. Would I use it? Hell no. For me personally there is an addiction issue that would come up too quickly. Had issues with it, ritalin, many years ago. Have used it for dieting too.

Ritalin will do nothing that other less addicting stims can't. It also will not allow changes in one's physique that otherwise would be unattainable.

I've got an Adderall rx and take 30mg XR per day (2x 15) and have run clen with no issues including HR or BP. BP is always about 120/70, usually lower

I can't take clen alone, along with ritalin sheeet! i can imagine

Do not mix Ritalin with a beta agonist like clen or albuterol. Beta-agonists increase the uptake of methylphenidate by liver cells which can lead to toxicity.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity