YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RLTWs road to recovery(daily log on injury recovery with MAO LABS)

Here is a recent shot from the weekend. I’m depleted as sin. Don’t think I had even 100g of carbs in me. Fking hotel diet sucked. But notice how wide my waist to shoulder ratio is. (Or whatever that reference is called. Just look at the lats lol)

6FmjIqH.jpg

Hey guys. Here’s a couple progress pics from yesterday. I’ll update the log later today.
toYh12U.jpg

oHjhD0u.jpg

8MPuRGV.jpg

Wassup guys. Well, I’m 9days in on my dbol kick and I gotta say, hot dayum!!! The dbol combined with the growth has made me super full, and lean. It’s hard to bulk when I train in a 90degree outside garage and do high volume lol. The dang GH is super potent that I’m melting off any and all fat and water I gain. So essentially, the dbol is more so just filling me out while I continue to unintentionally cut.

Now sure, if I gorged myself with carbs out the kazoo, then sure I’d bet I would bulk a bit. However, that is not conducive to my health and or my career. So, what that means is I guess I’m really just recouping and recomping my body after the surgery and burning the gained “couch fat” (not that there was much at all) and adding back muscle that had atrophied so much.

I can’t speak highly enough about the quality of this growth. I’ve ran “high end” GH in the past and none of it even compares to these blue tops from Mao. AND NO IM NOT GETTING COMPENSATED TO SAY THIS. THE SERUM TEST SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

On that note, the Npp combined with the dbol is definitely making my joints and tendons feel more wet and less achy. I was using bpc every day on my left shoulder due to very twingy bicep tendon pain. Now, it’s used to maintain it in me so IF, big IF, it flares up, it’ll work faster. These peptides have truly saved me from a lotta pain. But I’ll use the peptide log for detailing that lol.

Well, I hope y’all liked the progress photos I threw up. I’ll add some more in the next couple of days!!
Hope y’all have a great weekend!

-RLTW

Hey guys. Sorry for the lil delay in posting. Life’s been very busy.
Quick update for y’all. I’m coming up on 2wks with this dbol and man, it’s really helping me stay full while training In 100degree weather. By the time I’m even a quarter way into it, I’m drenched. I’ve been leaning out so much with these temps and being out in em. The goal to straight up bulk is not really possible now. Sure, if I went all out with pounding carbs, sure I bet it could work. But I’m not, nor do I want to. It just wouldn’t be fun with my schedule. So i guess I could say the dbol and npp is helping me hold onto a bit of water still while my body melts off the fat. The hgh continues to amaze me with the way my body Is responding to it. Seems every couple days, I see a visible change to my physique. I couldn’t be happier with the results thus far.
Well, back to work. Hope y’all had a great weekend and a good start to this week!
-RLTW

Hey guys! Been a busy week/weekend for me. These past 7days have been absolutely amazing in regards to this cycle. I have been melting off body fat daily due to the intense heat and training/lifting outside. The dbol and NPP has really been beneficial in keeping my muscles full while the Gh continues to melt off the fat. Water retention is next to nothing. The muscle growth in my left shoulder is finally coming in nicely. The atrophy from surgery is next to impossible to notice. My arms are symmetrically even in size. My left pec finally looks like my right one lol. All in all, this cycle couldn’t be better. The results continue to amaze me. Also, I’ve noticed my back has been hurting less lately. That makes me tend to believe the growth is rejuvenating the damaged vertebrae. Back in 2011 I ran growth in hopes of repairing damaged vertebrae. The damage healed back to about 80%. I am expecting the same to happen now. Back then the quality of the growth was on point. And since these blue tops are top notch as well, I fully expect to make a great recovery.
Here are two photos from the weekend. I’m hovering right around 200lbs.

Dw3thbC.jpg

JDEtLD9.jpg

Hey guys! Life’s been hella busy lately. I once again apologize for the lag in posting. Although life’s been busy, I’ve still managed to keep up my cycle and my training. Things have been going great in that regard. My shoulder is about 95% healed back to normal. I only get pains every now and then with it. I really feel that what all I’m running has greatly contributed to my recovery. I’m currently up to 203lbs with 7 days left of the dbol. I’ve not been able to really bulk to the degree I was hoping for due to several contributing factors. Overall though, what I have gained, has been great! The growth really cancels out any and all bloat I would have from the dbol. I’m starting to have veins throughout my abs, as well as several new ones in my chest. My strength and endurance has really started to show these past couple weeks. I’ve noticed my rep range increasing from 15 to 21 with the same amount of weight. I can’t afford to train super heavy low reps due to several injuries from overseas. Instead, I do high volume with only 30seconds rest between sets and supersets every other day. This has yielded very lean mass gains for me. I truly couldn’t be happier with the results both aesthetically and endurance wise.

Today was day 1 of my CJC and MGF cycle. I decided to add these peptides to my current cycle since my dbol is coming to an end. I’ve never ran peptides before, so I’m very excited to see the results. I’m doing the CJC 3x a day and the MGF twice a day. I’ve read that each of these added to a cycle of HGH will yield astonishing results. I plan to run these for the next 4 weeks. Anyone with experience on these, please post up what you saw with results and what your dosage was.

Well, here are several progress photos from the week. Hope y’all have a great rest of the weekend!
-RLTW

N8E2TJl.jpg

ohbO8Gz.jpg

U4K9Eh0.jpg

This weeks progress photos
FKgUEe4.jpg

BOhg218.jpg

tvs5v9d.jpg

Hey everyone! Life’s been really busy lately. I apologize for not updating my log more frequently. Despite not updating the log, my progress with this cycle has continued to excel. I added MGF and CJC to my peptide stack. This MGF is absolutely amazing. I’ve been on it now for a little over a week and can already see results. I’m sure it’s not just the MGF, but more so the additional CJC and HGH stacked together. I have also noticed my strength gains increasing rather fast. I’m not sure which compound to attribute it to but I would guess the CJC? My vascularity has definitely shot thru the roof. So has my skin with tightening up. I call it the growth skin.

I’m on my my final week of dbol. The gains I have made while on it have been nothing short of amazing. I didn’t really hold much water at all. I think due to me being on GH, the GH cut out any and all bloat. Also, I train outside in 90+ temps. So needless to say, I sweat out a shit ton of water. I was expecting to put on a winter layer of bulk while on it. Instead, I stayed dry and no bloat and winded up gaining 7lbs of lean mass.

Until nxt time guys
-RLTW

Hey guys! Been a very busy past week. Lots of things going on in my world. My better half deploys in 3wks. It was dumped on her just over a week ago. Gotta love last minute shit lol. We close on a house on Lake Ozark two days before she deploys. So we’ve been running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off. Even tho I haven’t posted much lately, doesn’t mean I haven’t been training and tracking my shit. Yesterday was my final day of Dbol. In the 4ish weeks I ran it, I gained 8Lbs. And those 8lbs sure as shit weren’t watery bloat lol. I must say, running the dbol was a lot of fun. Never ran it before other than for pre workout pump. I really enjoyed the extra lubrication on my joints. That and the Npp really help my joints and tendons. I still have about 3 and a half weeks left of NPP. I started the tren last week at 70mg EOD. Wanted to get that goin so I wouldn’t have a major deficit once the Npp is done. Also, I will be starting the anavar and Masteron once the NPP is finished. What I am doing is the first 10-12wks “bulk”, then the last 10wks shred up. This has been by far the cleanest bulk I have ever done. The growth really helps keep bloat down and increases fat loss. I believe I have gained over 10lbs these past 10-11wks and have lost a damned good bit of body fat as well. My strength gains continue to increase each week. My training style has definitely changed since the surgery. I no longer do heavy compounds. I do lower weight with a high rep range where I take 30seconds between sets. It’s way less taxing on my joints and bones. The whole cost vs benefit thing.

After adding the CJC and MGF to my hgh protocol 13days ago, my legs have really blown up. Gaining mass on my legs has always been difficult due to the daily cardio we do. Crazy enough tho, these two peptides have done wonders for me!! I’ve noticed major increases in mass to my quads, chest and biceps. I plan to run the mgf for a total of 4-5wks and the cjc for probably 10? Haven’t decided yet. I will say tho, after experiencing these results from both peptides, I am now totally on board for running the many different peptides available instead of different types of AAS.

I have attached several progress photos for you guys to see.

This collage is of my quads. The top right photo is 20days ago, the bottom right is 10days ago and the big one on the left is earlier in the week. Looking at it in a collage form, you can definitely see the progress.
9nfHzeu.jpg

This next one is of my back from after my surgery and of now.
The top two are current as of this week and the bottom row is from roughly March 30th. Same poses and same lighting.
SCbCGBe.jpg

This last photo shows my abs over the past 3-4weeks.
f5U61Kj.jpg

Hey guys! I’ve been out of town with my fiancé before she deploys in a few weeks. So I’ll add a written update prob later tonight once she’s asleep.
But here’s a few pics from today. Taking advice from lestatgear, I dropped the EQ and NPP and started the masteron and anavar for the last half of my cycle. Holy hell am I leaning out like crazy! Been on mast for about a week and since Friday. 3iu of growth 1in the morning and 2 at bedtime along with cjc and MGF.
nYAKIRS.jpg

Daks128.jpg

e0hwqQQ.jpg

Hey guys! Where to even begin….
June 26th I stopped the EQ and NPP and added 200mg Masteron prop EOD, along with 60mg Anavar ED on June 30th. Since dropping those compounds and adding the other, I have noticed SIGNIFICANT change and results. It’s rather apparent in my photos posted above. Here I thought I was very lean several weeks ago while still on the EQ and NPP. Then I took photos several days ago and man oh man, can you see a crazy difference. The little bit of water I was holding before has for all intents and purposes, disappeared. My current weight is 196. I think what I notice most is the dry and grainy appearance in my abdominal area and my arms. In the past when I have round master on, these were two very common effects I noticed. This is the first time running masteron at 200 mg every other day. In the past I only ran 100. I definitely can see the difference between the two doses. I took lestatgear’s advice with the dose increase.

Now let’s talk about the tren. This is by far the best tren I have ever ran. The gains I’ve achieved at only 70mg eod far exceed past results running at 100mg EOD. Also, the side effects are much more manageable. Especially the negative sides. I have just a few little pimples on my back while in the past, it would be everywhere. Also, the added aggression and anger is as well diminished compared to past runs. I plan to run the tren for 7wks, 8wks tops.

Finally, the anavar… God do I love this stuff. It’s been 7days since starting it. Earlier today while lifting, I noticed the slight increase in muscle pumps. I know the difference between tren pump and var pump. The tren pump is definitely present, but today I felt the slight increase in intensity. I figure by nxt week I will definitely start seeing and feeling the effects of it. This afternoon I will be doing the LabMax test kit for the var. I can’t wait to see the results!

I will have some more progress photos posted of legs and back later this evening. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Great log bro great to see you've stuck around and with all the busy stuff in your life going on
Much appreciated sounds like the gear is on point.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131