over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RMTT's Accountability Log

How you liking the training? I've recently backed up the weight a bit and started focusing on flexing and stretching, slow controlled reps. I always try to tighten up my form after increases in strength. This also takes some pressure off the tendons and joints for a while.
I'm really loving it! I'm doing something similar.....upping the reps has really let me focus on the exercise itself....and making every rep count vs. just increasing the weight.

I still get my heavy day in....but for something like that I will still use flat bench.

With the higher rep workout....I've been doing dips.....and I'm really liking them.

Great stretch at the bottom, and stop just short of locking out. Going slow and just a controlled "piston like" type of movement.

Last workout I was able to move up to hanging two big plates from my belt....and still getting 10+ reps. Them my backoff sets were 1 plate, then just bodyweight....only stopping long enough between sets to remove the weight.

Man.....what a pump it gives!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

That's what it's about man, making every rep count. Last night I was doing seated db curls alternating one arm at a time. I was only using 25lbs, slow controlled reps. Everyone around me swinging around much higher weight, but I had the biggest most defined looking biceps out of them all lol. I always trained with relatively lighter weight then others but that's becuase I learned early on form was everything and I really try and focus on feeling the fibers, that mind to muscle connection!

Sounds like you are still on the right track brother, we all panic a bit when our bf rises more then we like but we know some is needed to grow so no worries.

That's what it's about man, making every rep count. Last night I was doing seated db curls alternating one arm at a time. I was only using 25lbs, slow controlled reps. Everyone around me swinging around much higher weight, but I had the biggest most defined looking biceps out of them all lol. I always trained with relatively lighter weight then others but that's becuase I learned early on form was everything and I really try and focus on feeling the fibers, that mind to muscle connection!

Sounds like you are still on the right track brother, we all panic a bit when our bf rises more then we like but we know some is needed to grow so no worries.
I noticed your new profile pic. Is that after dropping the tren/deca and upping the test back to where you normally use it?

I can see a big difference...you look great.

I've been out of the loop the last few days....I lost the transmission in my car!!!

Trying to find someone reliable in my area is a pain.....and I don't have the space or tools to do it anymore since I sold my last Corvette.

I noticed your new profile pic. Is that after dropping the tren/deca and upping the test back to where you normally use it?

I can see a big difference...you look great.

I've been out of the loop the last few days....I lost the transmission in my car!!!

Trying to find someone reliable in my area is a pain.....and I don't have the space or tools to do it anymore since I sold my last Corvette.

No that pic is from 2016 PM contest, I was using high test, synthetine, peps, and playing with sdrol, dbol, tbol, and winny preworkout. I'm doing something similar now, I want to get back into that shape. I'm heading in the right direction now, but I haven't taken any update pics as of yet.

Sorry to hear man, I hate transmissions lol. One thing I've never cared to work on. When my last cars trans was acting up I took it to carmax lol. Now I ride around in my winter beater suv. I had a two door 98 -tahoe, sold it to my friend after trans went out as well.

No that pic is from 2016 PM contest, I was using high test, synthetine, peps, and playing with sdrol, dbol, tbol, and winny preworkout. I'm doing something similar now, I want to get back into that shape. I'm heading in the right direction now, but I haven't taken any update pics as of yet.

Sorry to hear man, I hate transmissions lol. One thing I've never cared to work on. When my last cars trans was acting up I took it to carmax lol. Now I ride around in my winter beater suv. I had a two door 98 -tahoe, sold it to my friend after trans went out as well.

Yeah....it sucks. I called one of the "local" shops I know on Monday and left the owner a message. They have been around for years.

All day yesterday I wondered why I hadn't heard back from them and then yesterday evening I see on the news about the shop catching fire.

It was a total loss. Dude had been in business for years.

Now I got to find a different route....so it looks like I will be hitting up a friend or two and probably doing the swap myself.

Since it's got to come out...I guess I can warrant doing some other stuff.. :D

So just an update. Today marks week#6 of my blast. 250mg Test and 300mg of Primo. The last pic I took I felt I was gaining a little too much body fat, so I dropped to maintenance calories and added Synthetine in at 3ml preworkout. This week marks week#4 of that change.

I have dropped almost 5lbs...and I haven't been trying. Just focusing on beating my logbook in the gym and letting things tighten up.

Here is a comparison pic between the two. On the right was just two days ago. Not a lot of difference between the photos....but in person you can really see a difference.

NErGa6R.jpg

Nice work my brother. From the first post to the last, the increase in thickness is noticeable. This is how I like to bulk, dense and clean.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws