over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roaccutane and tendons

IRON1977

Registered
Hi guys,

i'm back from my doc and he gonna give me Roaccutane, 20-30mg per day, she says me that i must take less wheights when i train because the risk of tendinitis is much higher under this medication ! I need to take it 4-5 months, and i gonna bulk soon ! i don't gonna train light during 5 months lol.

Have someone take legit roaccutane ? What have you do with the training !

20 - 30mg / day will probably be just right. About 8 years ago I took Roaccutane at 80mg / day for a few months (that was the protocol back then for first run) and I got some joint pains for sure- and tendenitis in elbows, but I kind of always get that from super heavy lifting, but this was bad.

Listen to your body- if your elbows, knees, etc keep getting more sore and you keep pounding on them, what do you think is going to happen? Stick with exercises that don't hurt (as much) during this period.

The good part is you will be acne free (or just little ones) for a long time, maybe life after that run. I have to take 20mg EOD now if I'm going to do anything that messes with my hormones.

All-in-all, I think you'll like the results.

If i'm year around of hormones that means i must take roaccutane year around too or can i do some pauses ?

Accutane can f-up your liver panels- but again, that's generally w/ higher doses (I'd try to not go crazy w/ orals / PHs / designers while on- but get tested- doctors used to make you get monthly blood work if they prescribed it).

The thoery was at high does for say 6 months then you should not have to take again- not my experience. I take 20 mg EOD or E3D when on TRT just to keep oil skin under control and make sure I don't get those nasty cysts.

But at first take 20 mg ED for 4-6 months if you have bad acne- some people get worse acne first few weeks- I didn't- but it dows not work overnight- so better "safe than sorry" and keep a little in you even when your skin is pretty clear.

I feel fro you bro cause I wasted a whole summer of not taking my shirt of cause my back was so bad just from a 1-AD cycle- tried everything, diff. antibiotics too. Accutane made me a happy guy.

Good Luck!

Accutane can f-up your liver panels- but again, that's generally w/ higher doses (I'd try to not go crazy w/ orals / PHs / designers while on- but get tested- doctors used to make you get monthly blood work if they prescribed it).

The thoery was at high does for say 6 months then you should not have to take again- not my experience. I take 20 mg EOD or E3D when on TRT just to keep oil skin under control and make sure I don't get those nasty cysts.

But at first take 20 mg ED for 4-6 months if you have bad acne- some people get worse acne first few weeks- I didn't- but it dows not work overnight- so better "safe than sorry" and keep a little in you even when your skin is pretty clear.

I feel fro you bro cause I wasted a whole summer of not taking my shirt of cause my back was so bad just from a 1-AD cycle- tried everything, diff. antibiotics too. Accutane made me a happy guy.

Good Luck!

Personnaly, i don't like orals and get more sides than positiv thinghs, appetit cut, headeaches, liver seems to be good. I don't use them any more. I only use injections !

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131