over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road biking while maintaining muscle and leaning out

rippedfreak123

Registered
whats good fellas,

Just bought a bad ass road bike. I live at the beach in Miami so it's driven me to get into some good fitness riding while checking out the hotties :D

question is, any road bikers out here? and have you been able to maintain size or even grow while leaning out well? What was your diet? I'm not trying to get into heavy 30 miles rides but maybe do several miles a day intervals while still hitting the weights heavy and increasing carbs around cardio rides

Whats the best gear you guys find for some endurance. Was thinking maybe a test/masteron/cardarine combo.

would like your experiences

Equipoise and GW-501516 for endurance.
I think that’s a great way to get cut and have a good time in the process.

i have tested the eq idea pretty thoroughly in say its pretty bunk.

any reason would be behind elevated crit.
the aas parts over ride that.

riding a bike for regular transport is the best my calves ever looked!

dont just ride the bike, learn to use up stroke and down stroke for power, flex your calves, turn it into little sprints to me most effective.

being big and riding 50 miles a day in miami heat might be tough but for here to there 15-30mins at a time prob peal you out pretty fast n get the legs better.

i prefer bike to car for short distance.
fun fun

I'm not trying to get into heavy 30 miles rides but maybe do several miles a day intervals while still hitting the weights heavy and increasing carbs around cardio rides
Sounds like you know what you're doing, but the interference effect will come down to your biking intensity, duration, and volume (distance). Keep these reasonable, and it should be a great way to burn some calories. And I've heard that biking is less likely to interfere with your resistance training since there's no eccentric component.

How much do you weigh and what kind of bike do you use?

got me a Look brand with carbon fiber frame and Shimano 105's. fukin love it

Mine is a Focus and was + $2k, which for me...is a lot to spend on a bicycle!

The area I live in...These fuckers spend 5x that amount without thinking about it! :)

They are not buying anything mainstream. Think Seven Cycles, Open Cycles, Alchemy, ect.. The bikes within these brands probably average $9k at the shop in town. How crazy is that? NUTZ!

Mine is a Focus and was + $2k, which for me...is a lot to spend on a bicycle!

The area I live in...These fuckers spend 5x that amount without thinking about it! :)

They are not buying anything mainstream. Think Seven Cycles, Open Cycles, Alchemy, ect.. The bikes within these brands probably average $9k at the shop in town. How crazy is that? NUTZ!

Yeah, the guy down the street is really serious into cycling and spent $5,000 on just the frame alone. They take measurements of your body and then build the frame according to that. Its not carbon fiber.

I think you will have no issues at all building muscle if you don't cycle too much during the week. When I was in high school and just starting to bodybuild it was holding me back from gaining weight, but I was doing about 25 miles a day or more. On the weekend I would do 35 miles or more on Saturdays on a regular basis. Burns a lot of calories. If youre just doing 5 miles or less a day I don't think it would be any issue. That would just replace whatever cardio you were doing before.

Maybe ask Datbtru? Too soon?

If you ask me, if there is a form of cardio you enjoy, DO IT.

I love riding but it's not practical for my life.

Building a strong heart will help you not bottle neck on your lifting progress.

whats good fellas,

Just bought a bad ass road bike. I live at the beach in Miami so it's driven me to get into some good fitness riding while checking out the hotties :D

question is, any road bikers out here? and have you been able to maintain size or even grow while leaning out well? What was your diet? I'm not trying to get into heavy 30 miles rides but maybe do several miles a day intervals while still hitting the weights heavy and increasing carbs around cardio rides

Whats the best gear you guys find for some endurance. Was thinking maybe a test/masteron/cardarine combo.

would like your experiences

Bro, this is a true story...I was a scholarship swimmer/sprinter at Cleveland State University from 77-79...I quit the team in September, hopped onto my Schwinn varsity 10 speed and pedaled my ass to Miami...it took 3 weeks...the mountains in Tennessee were the worst...my first day in Miami I went to Haulover beach and took their lifeguard test...part of the test was a timed swim around the pier by the "cut" at the South end of the beach...I did very well and was hired...I lost about 20 pounds during the 3 week ride down but gained it all back within 2 weeks...we had some weights in the lifeguard tower...the biggest mistake of my life was quitting that job 9 months later and going back to Cleveland!...the first day of guarding I was stationed in a tower at the North end that was " clothing optional"...I saw a lot of butt naked hotties as well as overweight European vacationers...that was almost 40 yeras ago...where has the time gone?.......kvh

ive had all giants. tcr2, advanced, talon 29'er....
i live south of cleveland, we have tons of hills. when i was on eq and test it was the only time i was able to ride 25-30 miles in top gear the entire time. mile long 8 percent grades in 52/12. sprinting in the mid 40mph's.
when i got off the test/eq that was it. i was regular again. i member riding past horse farms telling the horses i was on the same gear they were. they never said anything back tho. hush hush i guess.
and my doses were small. 350 test, 400 eq.
but as far as keeping muscle, riding hard for 30-40 miles at a time at 18-20mph ate all my muscle.
if u take it easy and do mostly zone 1-3 rides you should be fine.

Hey Brutus...when at CSU I rode my Schwinn everywhere...my friend and I would ride straight into the old lakefront stadium around the 6th inning and watch the Indians free of charge...we once went to Toledo in 2 days...on the way back we stopped in castalia and swam in the famous " blue hole"...on the way back I was drafting behind a semi on a down grade of maybe 15 degrees...he knew what I was doing and at one point put his arm out the window showing 4 fingers...I took that to mean 40 mph...good times........kvh

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws