over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ROAD Rage

jwalk

Newbies
How many of you have Road Rage ? What do you do When someone cuts you off , Tailgate You , Throws cigs out the window hits your car , spit out there window hits your car . Im just trying to vent these are things that have happend to me , and I wild out on them . Just wondering am I crazy or do I have a reason to be pissed and go off on them .

road rage for me is the only thing i have trouble controlling my temper with anymore.i do somehow manage to control myself.....but sometimes it isnt easy and takes real effort.

oh and riding my ass.........is the magic "make me crazy pissed" button.:D

i make a gun with my finger and pretend like i am blowing there heads off...i make sure no one can see me though ha. Sometimes i wish it was still like the wild west and you could get away with that.

me too man , im trying my hardest bro , but some people do some dumb shi%
and then its like well talk smack , then i wild out on them , then they wanna get on the phone and call the cops . what happend to that tough guy ?

I usually grab my cell phone and start laughing like I'm reading funny jokes...usually over exaggerated laughter and look at them, gesture to my phone and shake my head like its silly, and carry on so they know I don't give two shits they exist.

But I'm also not afraid to pretend text and swerve into their lane then give them an exaggerated innocent oopsie look LOL

I stay away from drama...but if someone is tailgating me I wash the shit out of my windshield...gets theirs wet...lol low grade revenge. I have been to the aftermath of several incidents....I always have my gun with me. Lots of idiots out there. be safe!

Typically I will smile and blow them a kiss after I pull up next to them. I've had to get out of my car several times with my ID and firearm though, called a black and white several times as well.

Americans just don't understand something, you can't fuck with people and always get away with it.

I try my hardest to do nothing, especially since I drive for a living (semi truck) can't risk doing something stupid and losing license, cause if I lose my license, I lose my job/career. Also road rage in a semi is definitely something you don't want to do cause the possible aftermath can be devastating. It is so hard to not want to do something though since peoples ignorance of a semi is absolutely astounding, fully loaded weighing 80,000lbs going 55mph-65mph(or hell really any speed), thing doesn't brake on a dime, 40-60 feet long, turn signal means speed up drastically/slow down quickly or move the fuck over!

I only get irritated at idiots that don't move out of my way when I pull up behind them on the freeway. I just slowly close the gap between my big ass push bumper and their back bumper and pray they are dumb enough to play chicken with me.

you pull some bs with me on the highway..i dont need roid rage to settle it. whats right is right and wrong is wrong. im gonna let you know real quick your in the wrong.

well lets see .. i have puT my fist through 2 different car windows..one ..it was not my intention...the other...the fucker damn near killed me on my motorcycle...to save about 1/2 second..I don't think he will ever endanger someones live to get to a red stop light again 9 and no .. I don't recommend it.. i could have been arrested..bike impounded..given a 800 dollar fine ..went to court hire an attorney ...could have bottom lined me about 2 grand 0

oh and riding my ass.........is the magic "make me crazy pissed" button.:D

Road rage isn't irrational, that is why it is so common. When someone is REALLY riding your ass, it is like they are pointing a loaded weapon at your head. All it takes is one tinny slip and you are dead.

It's all about the honk and the perfectly timed bird. I heard in LA so many people get shot for flipping people off, they made it aggravated assault to flip someone off while driving. Can anyone verify this?

Typically I will smile and blow them a kiss after I pull up next to them. I've had to get out of my car several times with my ID and firearm though, called a black and white several times as well.

Americans just don't understand something, you can't fuck with people and always get away with it.

Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Attachments

• images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 272
i ignore stupid people as much as possible as they truly aren't worth the effort or the trouble and believe me most assholes that cut you off and drive aggressively and act tough will be the first to call the cops if you snatch them out of their ride. just not worth the time, trouble and money it will take to put that kind of incident behind you. stay strong brother, those shitty drivers are just assholes and aren't worth your time.

VP

I have always had a bit of a case of road rage. I am usually pretty patient with people, but lately I have seen a huge increase in absolute moronic driving to the point of endangering other drivers. I always joke with my wife how I want to start carrying a sign while I'm driving that says "Learn to drive. IF I had a crossbow, I'd have shot you with it."

BEAST

Unfortunately these days road rage is an absolute necessity due to the amount of fucking idiots on the road. I like tren as it increases my road rage capabilities quite effectively thus spreading the word to these idiots that they are in fact complete fucking idiots and in doing so making England's roads a more pleasant experience to drive on. I've been off the tren for some time and let to many idiots escape my rage. I will up the dose next time just to do my bit for road safety.

Driving is actually one of the few things in life that annoys me
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I'm a faster driver, so I typically don't get tailgated, but when I'm having one of those days where I feel like driving slower I would get over if somebody is driving faster behind me. If I'm stuck though, and someone tailgates me I would shoot a fireball at them out of my exhaust..thats the best thing about having no cat on a rotary car. I absolutely hate when slower drivers cut infront of me with no turn signal though..It's a good thing I dont carry a gun in my car because there are times where I probably would have shot out their tires.

I dont have problem with people riding my ass, i drive650hp supercharged vette i escape prety fast.
I have problem with people driving stupid in the city, especially cab drivers. They are worst of all

I only get irritated at idiots that don't move out of my way when I pull up behind them on the freeway. I just slowly close the gap between my big ass push bumper and their back bumper and pray they are dumb enough to play chicken with me.

I agree. Every once in awhile I get some macho asshole that sees me comming up on him and slams on his breaks, thinking hes going to scare me. All that does is piss me off. I usually end up going around them and then slam on my breaks when they are behind me to give them a taste of their own medicine. Not the right thing for me to do I realize, but Im not going to stand by and let some ass treat me like that. Ive literally run circles around people on the freeway until they back down. So I guess you could say I suffer some from road rage! I am proud to say though that if someone does come up on me on the freeway I will pull over to the middle lane and let them pass right away.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131