over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ROAD Rage

Hope this doesn't piss anybody off but here's my issues....

Mostly Females and old people do these....

get the fuck out of the far left side of the hwy if you are going to drive actual speed limit or slower.

If I'm going to let you in front of me say thank you, you little piece of shit!

If you see me having my turn signal on to merge into another lane don't fucking speed up you and block me you douche bag...ORRRR dive just the right speed that I can't fall behind you or speed to front of you to merge into your lane.

There is a lot more stuff but these are the starters.

I use to be pretty bad with the raging. I practice a lot of buddhist philosophies now and driving isnt as bad as it use to be. You have to realize YOU are the problem. Its your way of thinking that is making you angry. ME ME ME, why are they doing this to ME, I I I, I cant get around why are they doing this to ME.

Flower of the Buddha bitches...nobody wants to get shot in traffic.

I can say without a doubt I'm guilty of road rage. My biggest issue is the people that drive in the left lane and refuse to get over when you get behind them. This fucking infuriates me to no end. What makes it even worse, most of the fucks are talking on a cell phone and have no clue anyone is even behind them. They need those fucking phones shoved up their ass.

My next bitch is the truck drivers that act like they own the fucking road. You big slow bastards need to keep your ass in the right lane. It should be a nation wide law. This hopscotch bullshit y'all constantly play where you continually pass each other blocks up the fucking road. Y'all want to haul ass down the hills, then you drag ass back up the other side, again leading to constant passing of one another. I'm not trying to dog out the truck drivers, it's a hard job and it has to be done, but do it in the right hand lanes. Keep your ass in the right lane!

Last night I drove home and OH MY F#$CKING....I seriously came across more than a dosen fucking people driving 70 in the passing while the speed limit was fucking 75...you don't even go 75 in a 75...you go 80.

Why the fuck do I have to go to the far right side of the road, drive the actual speed limit, and pass a shit load of people.

If I can carry a gun into a starbucks in texas then I should be able to fuck peoples shit up for driving like a moron.

Oh and lets not forget truck and van drivers....Hey I understand that you "needed" a big ass car(even though more than half people in texas think they are cowboys while they are not) you don't fucking have to drive all the fuck forward and block every bodies view in a cross road. You fucking, ass whipping, butt hole licking, ball sack swallowing, piece of dog shit!

Last night I drove home and OH MY F#$CKING....I seriously came across more than a dosen fucking people driving 70 in the passing while the speed limit was fucking 75...you don't even go 75 in a 75...you go 80.

Why the fuck do I have to go to the far right side of the road, drive the actual speed limit, and pass a shit load of people.

If I can carry a gun into a starbucks in texas then I should be able to fuck peoples shit up for driving like a moron.

Oh and lets not forget truck and van drivers....Hey I understand that you "needed" a big ass car(even though more than half people in texas think they are cowboys while they are not) you don't fucking have to drive all the fuck forward and block every bodies view in a cross road. You fucking, ass whipping, butt hole licking, ball sack swallowing, piece of dog shit!

Tell us how you really feel! I understand your frustration.

In the car I do get pretty angry but it's ok... once I'm on my bike I take out at least one side view mirror a month. You want to match speed with the car in the slow lane and just block traffic? Check, comes off your mirror... You want to turn in front of me and park it? Check, there goes your mirror. Then come follow me if you can.

Last edited:
Hey jwalk,

Try to let things and people like this just slide off your shoulders.
It's not worth it, creates stress, and might save you from an ugly situation.

People like this do the same to everybody, not just you.

It's how we choose to react to people that makes us shine.

Peace,

Mack

How many of you have Road Rage ? What do you do When someone cuts you off , Tailgate You , Throws cigs out the window hits your car , spit out there window hits your car . Im just trying to vent these are things that have happend to me , and I wild out on them . Just wondering am I crazy or do I have a reason to be pissed and go off on them .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear