over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to Fit 2019

Definitely find yourself a good ortho doc and physical therapist that will help address root cause and not just slap a band aid on it (prescribing anti inflammatories). You may just need to give your shoulder a rest for awhile regardless, but you still definitely need to get it checked out.

Worst case scenario is surgery, and I've been down that road twice. Not fun but I've come back 100% both times just being diligent with physical therapy and continuing to this day with prehab and rehab exercises. Adds a good half hour to each push day, but worth it to not have pain.
I hope there is a quick fix to it and it's not something that needs surgery. (hopeful)

Which kind of injuries did you face to need surgery?

How breakfast has been looking like for the past few months.

2 Bananas
Forest fruits frozen
2 scoops whey
2 scoops oatmeal
Rice drink

IMG-20181104-091517.jpg

Haven't had the chance to go to the doc. Shoulder is better but even after a light biceps and triceps workout it causes discomfort. Will focus on larger cardio sessions and no weights for a week or two. I will do 10 days of etoricoxib an inflammatory I use for spondilytis. I very rarely use anti inflamatories since I'm exercising regularly the stiffness of spondilytis hasn't been too bad but I've struggled with local inflammation especially lower back, knees and shoulders.

Let's see how it goes, I will keep you updated.

Stats wise it's pretty stagnant, leaner a bit fuller but overall very disappointing, this shoulder fucked me up for good.

Fuck the 10 days of etoricoxib I'm swelling like a puffer fish, diarrhea and heartburn this is like at 4 days 90mg per day. Not good. Sure it helped with inflammation but the sides are nasty.

Food logging. Quick dinner.

Chopped cherry tomatoes with oregano olive oil and apple cider vinegar

Chopped chicken breats with curry powder, garlic, Cummins grilled on a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.

Cottage cheese and a boiled egg.

IMG-20181112-214900.jpg

19th of September vs 17 November

Photo-Collage-20181117-102930966.jpg

I can see I lost some fat and developed a bit of muscle too my weight range seems to be in between 84 and 86 kg. Still a long road to go. I guess I could be bigger by now, only if my shoulder allowed it, getting it checked soon.

Diet going strong, following the same scheme, high protein, plenty of greens, low carbs never after lunch time on non training days, cardio, plenty of it.

Actually I'm improving my pace both running and on the eliptical, having 30 to 40 minute goes after each workout.

Do take into account that my "workout" is pretty inexistent apart from leg day. Shoulder still bugging me.

Finally visited the doctor. Got to go for an echo, no surprise, he thinks it's a tendinitis after barely looking at it. Oh well. Got some 5 mg diazepam that I will use occasionally to decompress the back and neck area especially.

I don't abuse it, at uni I used to eat benzos like candy, started mixing with alcohol... not the kind of thing you would recommend, at the time it was the only thing that could get me to bed. Oh well I'm better now.

Let's see what the shoulder echo says.

On my 6th week of 500mg test e. Yeah, I'm injured, I haven't trained consistently in years and I've jumped straight into it. My decision, not looking for approval or disapproval.

I can say that I feel great, it just kick in. I'm shedding that fat I want to get rid of.

Wow you look like you had something serious. I just did an echo and apparently there is a bit of inflammation but nothing much. I guess this is related to my auto imune rheumatoid disease, what is happening with my shoulder is probably inflammation due to excersise strain.

I'm slowly incorporating low weight movements on the shoulders. Yesterday I did some lat pull downs and it was OK. I feel that if I put more weight I would have definitely hurt it again. I'm trying to be over careful.

9 weeks in the test e cycle, oh man, I feel great, energy, stamina, strength and endurance all up. Shit that I can't get bloods without a prescription I would like to check my E2.

9 weeks in the test e cycle, oh man, I feel great, energy, stamina, strength and endurance all up. Shit that I can't get bloods without a prescription I would like to check my E2.

There is a sponsor here ,Cratus Medical,that does bloodwork if you have a labcorp that you can get to. I live in NJ and a script is needed to do bloodwork.I have used them several times,they are legit . Their banner is at the bottom of the board on the right side ,check them out for bloodwork

There is a sponsor here ,Cratus Medical,that does bloodwork if you have a labcorp that you can get to. I live in NJ and a script is needed to do bloodwork.I have used them several times,they are legit . Their banner is at the bottom of the board on the right side ,check them out for bloodwork
I'm in Europe bro. :S

That's a proper cut. What happened to your shoulder?

I broke the clavicle and it did not heal well so they put a plate on it. They are telling me it will be 8 -10 weeks before I can go to the gym, but I dont think it will be that long. It is feeling pretty good considering and I am 7 days in so we will see. They did a bone graph from my knee and it hurts worse than my my damn shoulder.

I broke the clavicle and it did not heal well so they put a plate on it. They are telling me it will be 8 -10 weeks before I can go to the gym, but I dont think it will be that long. It is feeling pretty good considering and I am 7 days in so we will see. They did a bone graph from my knee and it hurts worse than my my damn shoulder.
Fuck sake man, sounds intensive. Can you manage any cardio work just to keep the lower body moving.

Curious how did your clavicle break.

I got the ultrasound from the doctor and its non conclusive, I'm going to say fuck the rheumatologist and let's find a good orthopeditian and physiotherapist.

I attempted a ultra light chest workout and the pain was there from the first rep now it seems that its hurt again. So annoying.

Hope that shoulder heals up fast.

Hey guys, just a quick log. So my shoulder is still fucked, booking a another doctor's appointment to check what exactly is causing this pain, ipobrufen helps.

Apart from that I can still workout just going for high reps, super sets with low weight.

The diet is going nice and clean.

Little photo blog of today's dinner.

3 whole eggs and 3 whites
Frozen green beans and what they call an "Asian mix" steamed in the microwave, finished in the pan. For Seasoning I used salt, pepper, spicy chilly powder and a bit of a madragas curry for flavour, all cooked in olive oil (from my own olives, it's the real 100% pure stuff). This is a great 15 minute meal, carbs free.

IMG-20181226-194856.jpg

IMG-20181226-195357.jpg

IMG-20181226-195621.jpg

IMG-20181226-201306.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner