over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to the National title... first one of my two March shows

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Phidias, You rock brother!! Looking like the freak man. Great job and good luck in the next one!!!:D

you look great Phidias, great job and good luck in the finals

DD

Damn, P! You've made some REAL gains. You've always impressed me, but you just keep getting better and better. That rest you took did the trick. Your back is just plain NASTY!:eek: Dude, just keep your focus and take
Big A's advice and just Stay Consistant. You've got what it takes Brutha.
Wow!

MSG_DIESEL

"which tells you how poor the level is over here compared to the US " Are you kidding me, your on it bro !

WE ALL THINK YOU ARE THE SHIT, REGARDLESS OF YOUR PLACING, PHIDIAS.

[THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT IN CASE THE LANGUAGE BARRIER IS PRESENTING A PROBLEM! :D ]

So you said I looked like shit? :eek: :mad: :p Come on, JT, is my English that bad? That hurts! :eek: :p

How much do you weigh during non-dieting stage, I have only sen pic's of you dry and in comp shape or do you stay lean year round?

Congrat's man....You know there is only a handfull of people in the world that look as good as you, the dedication is amazing to me even though your a youngster.. Honestly, you make us old guy's wonder why were doing it

Thank you, Dogma, BUT THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH :p And believe me if only I can look as good as you at your "old" age, I'll be more than happy :)

As far as off-season weight, I try to look like a bodybuilder all year long... I just can't stand love handles :( Went up to 260 lbs last december.

But once I'm done with this contest, I plan on taking a long break to slowly add some lean mass... being the heavier I can while staying somehow lean.

That rest you took did the trick

I feel the same... being on diet all year long, you just CAN'T build muscle :rolleyes: Eating clean... yes... but A LOT OF IT ;)

Raj, alecaf, Queffer, Littlejames, Devil Dog, MSG DIESEL... thanks guys! :)

Oldfella, my friend, you know you tremendously helped me with your motivating words not so long ago... ;)

Another pic... funny (stupid?) face when I stepped on stage for my posing routine and waited for about 45 s till the cd started... :rolleyes: :p

Attachments

• demi-nord-2008_135.jpg
    demi-nord-2008_135.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 706
Damn bro, you look bad ass!! Congrats!!

Phidias,
VERY IMPRESSIVE! not only an amazing physique, but attitude as well. you're already a success man, congrats.

wow Phidias! You look just great! But, I have never seen you look bad :) A real inspiration to us all. And I definitely agree with what the others have said, your good attitude is a pleasure to be around.

hey hey hey !!! guys, pics are NOTHING compared to reality, trust me the big boy was in great shape and thick as hell .... I KNOW IT I WAS THERE :D

I have a few pics too, on stage and the day after when we .... well how can I say ? .... let's say when we were carb loading :cool: :p :D :D :D :D

That dude has an amazing potential ... there were the competitors ... and there was Phidias from another planet !

Trust me guys, Phidias will kick some asses at much higher levels than nationals

As soon as I get my internet connection back at home, I'll post some more pics

We had a great weekend with Phidias and my gf

Now bro u have to come into my house as soon as finals are over so we can eat as much beef and chocolate cake as we want (remember the "mi-cuit" and "farandole de crepes" ? :D )

THUMBS UP FOR U BRO

Looks amazing, and love the hair. The mullet never went out of style in my book.

WOW!!

Congrats P ... I shudder to think how you will look if you improve in the future, you look so close to perfect now. Nice to see the best guy won. Best of luck in the next show!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

PS How heavy do you get in the off season and do you have any off season pics you could post??

werent you just fat like a few weeks ago.

:p ;)

Phidias,
VERY IMPRESSIVE! not only an amazing physique, but attitude as well. you're already a success man, congrats.

We're just lifting weights... nothing to really brag about ;) :)

wow Phidias! You look just great! But, I have never seen you look bad A real inspiration to us all. And I definitely agree with what the others have said, your good attitude is a pleasure to be around.

Thanks Brick! PM is loaded with these "good attitude" guys... and you're one of them! That's what makes this place so unique :)

Oh it's on!

HEHEHE... just pay attention to Oldfella... I fear another huge cookie robbery while you're sleeping :p Don't let the man from down under steal my PWO magic formula :D

Looks amazing, and love the hair. The mullet never went out of style in my book.

Finally someone fashionable on this site :eek: :D Thanks Air Supply!

PS How heavy do you get in the off season and do you have any off season pics you could post??

I almost never take off-season pics... even if you're not supposed to be in contest shape at that time, I hate to see me ugly with a bloated face :eek: ... the mirror is enough to remind me every morning how I'm not looking good :rolleyes: :p

I usually go up to 260 lbs pretty easily and in "fairly" good shape... that's after it becomes harder not to put on too much bf... will work on it next off-season cause I really need to add some muscle if I want to do well at a higher level :)

Thanks Lucky.

hey hey hey !!! guys, pics are NOTHING compared to reality, trust me the big boy was in great shape and thick as hell .... I KNOW IT I WAS THERE :D

I have a few pics too, on stage and the day after when we .... well how can I say ? .... let's say when we were carb loading :cool: :p

That dude has an amazing potential ... there were the competitors ... and there was Phidias from another planet !

Trust me guys, Phidias will kick some asses at much higher levels than nationals

As soon as I get my internet connection back at home, I'll post some more pics

We had a great weekend with Phidias and my gf

Now bro u have to come into my house as soon as finals are over so we can eat as much beef and chocolate cake as we want (remember the "mi-cuit" and "farandole de crepes" ? :D )

THUMBS UP FOR U BRO

I may have been better than the others on that very day, but just so you know YOU MADE ME FEEL DAMN SMALL WHEN YOU SHOWED UP BACKSTAGE WITH NATH :eek: :eek: :p

Guys... Mike keep getting bigger and bigger by the day... buddy's just a frigging monster :eek: Way over 280lbs at 5'8'' with 21" arms COLD :eek:

In all honesty, and I've seen my share of pros at various events, the only one who impressed me more than Mike was Ronnie... says it all :eek: I'm repeating myself, but if you were able to see Mike in front of you, you simply would be in shock!

But the bro made me a favor and then again gently decided not to get his ass on stage just so the lights could be focused on me... that's what I call a true friend :D

As far as those desserts you mentionned, I'm really wondering how Lynx's cookies compare... :D :)

I may have been better than the others on that very day, but just so you know YOU MADE ME FEEL DAMN SMALL WHEN YOU SHOWED UP BACKSTAGE WITH NATH :eek: :eek: :p

Guys... Mike keep getting bigger and bigger by the day... buddy's just a frigging monster :eek: Way over 280lbs at 5'8'' with 21" arms COLD :eek:

In all honesty, and I've seen my share of pros at various events, the only one who impressed me more than Mike was Ronnie... says it all :eek: I'm repeating myself, but if you were able to see Mike in front of you, you simply would be in shock!

But the bro made me a favor and then again gently decided not to get his ass on stage just so the lights could be focused on me... that's what I call a true friend :D

As far as those desserts you mentionned, I'm really wondering how Lynx's cookies compare... :D :)
Well, You and K are just gonna have to come down to my neck of the woods so we can scare the hell out of the locals. When we walk into a restaurant here they will clear two tables. You two walk in first and I will hide in your shadows!!;) :D

i think you needed to spend a bit more time cutting..... SOME OF YOUR HAIR!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!! DUDE, WHAT THE HELL!!!?? you looked AMAZING!!! that last pic you posted.. skin was as thin as saran wrap!!! you never seize to amaze everyone bro... keep it up. you're an inspiration to us all!!

P.S. i'm positive that the pictures don't do you just and don't show even half of how good you looked on stage. they are from weird angles, and some of them looked like they were being taken in the middle of trying to do a certain pose!!

that most muscular is just... WOW!!! :eek:

It took me a while to pick up on this, but Phidias was the greatest sculptor of the ancient world. Your screen name certainly fits. Once again congratulations!!

Well, You and K are just gonna have to come down to my neck of the woods so we can scare the hell out of the locals. When we walk into a restaurant here they will clear two tables. You two walk in first and I will hide in your shadows!!

Don't be so humble... at 6' & 270 lbs, our shadows will have to be gigantic to hide you, big boy :D

Anyway... that restaurant idea sounds good to me :p ;)

i think you needed to spend a bit more time cutting..... SOME OF YOUR HAIR!!!!

The thing with my hair is I GET NOTICED NO MATTER HOW MY PHYSIQUE LOOKS! :D :p It's especially made to catch judges' eyes :p ;)

And hey we were born with hair, weren't we :confused: When you're lucky enough they don't fall by themselves, why shave them? Ever thought about the moment they will never grow again? :eek: :eek: :p ;) You bald guys... :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws