over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road Warrior Animal - Joe Laurinaitis - RIP

CJ0XiahWUAAD6eJ

You guys remember Chris Benoit?

His murder suicide sparked controversy over PED use, and brought "drug testing" to the WWE

Autopsy had his brain showing cte comparable to the level of a decrepit dementia patient

Snakes wife grew up here and her dad later moved to Georgia and opened strips clubs! There was a skit in wwe one time and ravishing Rick dude was kissing girls from the crowd and they would faint. He kissed Jake Roberts wife and she smacked his face! My brother in law saw it and said that’s Cheryl h*******! He said I grew up with her cause their parents were best friends. Shit I didn’t believe him but always remembered the name. So when they came to supermarket I said her name! At the time I was partying hard and I think snake could tell. That’s why I think he wanted to hang out!!!!!! He was one of my favorites in the old days and his wife was beautiful back in the day
She was gorgeous! I heard that they broke up because Jake took her on the road with him and she saw what the other wrestlers would get up to and it eventually destroyed their relationship. She was a real babe! Rick Rude was my favorite.

I remember Diamond Dallas Page and Kimberly working out at a gym just outside Atlanta on Windy Hill Road off I-75. He was promoting his type of yoga training. Kimberly was a total "Smokeshow" as you young whippersnappers say. They own a DDP yoga studio just north of Atlanta.

The Road Warriors were just absolutely brutal. They were bigger than life. I have never met them or seen them in person. You can catch a few of the other guys in Clearwater at the gym Bushwacker owned near the beach right above the Hulk Hogan store. Hulks office was there at one time. He owns two houses side by side on the beach a couple miles north of that gym. For those of us that did the moves in the locker room and talked shit to each other like the wrestlers, it still gives me a rush to see the guys.

It seems like just yesterday the Road Warriors and Paul Ellering were on TV. I met Lex Luger last year at a comic con. He had one of the best physiques in wrestling in the 90’s. He’s very frail and in a wheel chair now.

Check out the TV series DARK SIDE OF THE RING. Good shxt about the inner workings of rasslin. Sex, drug, crimes, murder, violence etc.

I grew up with the wwf classics but in my twenties Scott Steiner at wcw was a God to me.

Wrestlers i met when i was a kid: Yokozuna, Stone Cold, Doink, Francine (valet in ECW, ginormous boner for her), Jimmy Snuka, also met LT who wrestled one match

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws