over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rob Roy AZ open pics

I have a Dickydo...

Thanks, IG and Lynx. I had to do my first cardio session today because I was so waterlogged and uncomfortable. I ate so much coldstone last night that I laid on my couch in the fetis postion in agony. I'm finding myself wearing big baggy t-shirts to hide my dickydo. You know. Where your stomach sticks out past where your dickydo...LOL. I have to get myself in check for a couple of days. I can't be totally sloppy at the pool in Vegas this weekend. Once I'm there then it's time for the buffet. Till then two a days cardio thurs. and Fri.

i went to that show, are the pics of all the competitors up yet? that one superheavy was fukin massive, npt very well conditioned but just huge! you had awesome conditioning, most muscular was your best pose for sure.

you looked great man. keep up the great work. freakin hard!!!!!
lucian

gonna have to say....

I think that you should have 2 overall wins right now. I saw some of the pics online and I talked to TT over at the gilbert gym whose getn ready for the USA's he agreed that u should have won, he also let me know of another "great" BBer trainer there who made a very arrogant remark towards u about "how surprised he was how u looked on stage". Dont listen to the people who r jealous. Uv done awsome buddy, I knew u would also. Cant wait to see what u look like with some more muscle on that little frame. Got the condition down now lets get some more beef on that frame. Time to put ur time in at the dinner table. Once again congrats buddy, uv done well I really believe that the AZ was urs too, but not for me to decide. Go eat and I'll tell u when to stop ;)
gooey

gooey said:
I think that you should have 2 overall wins right now. I saw some of the pics online and I talked to TT over at the gilbert gym whose getn ready for the USA's he agreed that u should have won, he also let me know of another "great" BBer trainer there who made a very arrogant remark towards u about "how surprised he was how u looked on stage". Dont listen to the people who r jealous. Uv done awsome buddy, I knew u would also. Cant wait to see what u look like with some more muscle on that little frame. Got the condition down now lets get some more beef on that frame. Time to put ur time in at the dinner table. Once again congrats buddy, uv done well I really believe that the AZ was urs too, but not for me to decide. Go eat and I'll tell u when to stop ;)
gooey
Hey i hear ya Goo, Rob looked awesome no doubt but Scott did as well it was a close one but I gotta give Scott props on his overall win, my guess would be Scott beat out Rob by a vote, congrats to them both.

Rob who ever said that remark obviously doesnt know you and what your capable of. Now put on that 20lbs eat up brotha.

Thanks guys...

Thanks rckypnt and Lucian. Rocky, that super trains out at the Gilbert Gold's. He is a monster,but lacks a bit in the wheels dept. When he brings em up to catch his upper he'll be really tough to beat.
Gooey, great to hear from ya brotha. What do you say when it comes to judging? BB is a subjective sport. It is what it is. I appreciate your view. It is hard to swallow the 2nd place pill. If it were third or fourth it wouldn't matter, but to be that close. I told myself that I wouldn't ever do another AZ. before that show. It would be nice to have the state title though. In regards to the other trainer. I'm sure it's hard to handle your thoughts when you've realized that your washed up. I laugh at it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws