over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Robby Robinson is upset promoters at the "Legends" show gave Bad Check

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
On Saturday, Jan. 21 The Black Prince Robby Robinson made some damning Facebook statements seemingly precipitated by a bounced check,

Robinson wrote, "THE GAME OF BODYBUILDING HAS JOINED THE THUG LIFE INCORP. IN MIAMI I AM ASHAMED BY THE BEHAVIOR OF IFBB OFFICIALS AND THE DISHONESTY OF THE PROMOTER CONCERNING MY FEE. I WAS GIVEN A WORTHLESS CHECK THE PROMOTER DISREGARDS. THIS IS AFTER THEY DUMP TONY PEARSON WHO HAD BEEN SIGNED TO DO THE EVENT, AND SIGNED ME TO A CONTRACT BEHIND HIS BACK. THAT GOES TO SHOW ALL YOU BODYBUILDERS THAT YOU ARE JUST A... NUMBER. LEGEND IS THE TITLE THEY GIVE YOU FOR BEING AROUND FOR A WHILE. THEN THEY SELECT YOU INTO THEIR BODYBUILDER HALL OF FAME. FOR WHAT? HONOR YOU FOR TAKING STEROIDS UNTIL YOU CAN NO LONGER FUNCTION. DO THE IFBB HAVE A HEALTH CARE PLAN FOR ALL OF THOSE SELECTED TO THE HALL OF FAME. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO 8 TIME MR O R. COLEMAN,? WHO WILL HELP HIM THROUGH HIS RECOVERY? THE HALL OF FAME? I DON'T THINK SO. RR"

"WELILE-I WAS CONFRONTED BACK STAGE AND PRETTY MUCH TOLD TO SHUT UP AND WATCH MY PLACE. WATCH MY PLACE. I WONT BE INTIMIDATED. LEGEND, THEY CALL ME. JAMIE, THE FUN HEARING FRANK ZANE SAY TO ME IN THE BOOTH “SHOW ME THE MONEY.” FOR THE DREAMERS THAT PURSUE BODYBUILDING TO NO END, CHASE YOUR DREAM REALISTICALLY AND WATCH YOUR BACK. AS ONE FORMER IFBBB PRESIDENT SAID TO ME OVER THE PHONE, THE SPORT IS DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!RR"

https://www.facebook.com/RobbyRobinson.TheBlackPrince

thanks for sharing, great read and very truethful

Last edited:
On Saturday, Jan. 21 The Black Prince Robby Robinson made some damning Facebook statements seemingly precipitated by a bounced check,

Robinson wrote, "THE GAME OF BODYBUILDING HAS JOINED THE THUG LIFE INCORP. IN MIAMI I AM ASHAMED BY THE BEHAVIOR OF IFBB OFFICIALS AND THE DISHONESTY OF THE PROMOTER CONCERNING MY FEE. I WAS GIVEN A WORTHLESS CHECK THE PROMOTER DISREGARDS. THIS IS AFTER THEY DUMP TONY PEARSON WHO HAD BEEN SIGNED TO DO THE EVENT, AND SIGNED ME TO A CONTRACT BEHIND HIS BACK. THAT GOES TO SHOW ALL YOU BODYBUILDERS THAT YOU ARE JUST A... NUMBER. LEGEND IS THE TITLE THEY GIVE YOU FOR BEING AROUND FOR A WHILE. THEN THEY SELECT YOU INTO THEIR BODYBUILDER HALL OF FAME. FOR WHAT? HONOR YOU FOR TAKING STEROIDS UNTIL YOU CAN NO LONGER FUNCTION. DO THE IFBB HAVE A HEALTH CARE PLAN FOR ALL OF THOSE SELECTED TO THE HALL OF FAME. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO 8 TIME MR O R. COLEMAN,? WHO WILL HELP HIM THROUGH HIS RECOVERY? THE HALL OF FAME? I DON'T THINK SO. RR"

"WELILE-I WAS CONFRONTED BACK STAGE AND PRETTY MUCH TOLD TO SHUT UP AND WATCH MY PLACE. WATCH MY PLACE. I WONT BE INTIMIDATED. LEGEND, THEY CALL ME. JAMIE, THE FUN HEARING FRANK ZANE SAY TO ME IN THE BOOTH “SHOW ME THE MONEY.” FOR THE DREAMERS THAT PURSUE BODYBUILDING TO NO END, CHASE YOUR DREAM REALISTICALLY AND WATCH YOUR BACK. AS ONE FORMER IFBBB PRESIDENT SAID TO ME OVER THE PHONE, THE SPORT IS DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!RR"

He should get a real JOB, JOB, JOB!!!!!!!!!!

got a point, it's an underground sport tho so its gonna attract shady characters. when one of the cornerstones of the pursuit is highly illegal its hardly a surprise

I stand corrected sir!

tumblr_lww2jgFfDq1r3uvuvo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Go play some tennis . If you got burned for your time you would be pissed too. That job job job shit was straight up disrespectful. T

got a point, it's an underground sport tho so its gonna attract shady characters. when one of the cornerstones of the pursuit is highly illegal its hardly a surprise

Sounds like good rational for ripping someone off.. What does that have to do with stealing a mans time? T

This happened a few years ago at a show where Nimrod King was the sponsor. None of the winners got their prize money and the checks supposedly bounced.

This happened a few years ago at a show where Nimrod King was the sponsor. None of the winners got their prize money and the checks supposedly bounced.

Yeah I remember that. A show in canada or something.
I think the Robby thing really irked me because he was/ is a true golden era icon. Thats one of arnolds era guys. Then to have some piss ant with the stupid get a real job comment really got under my skin.
That would be like being on a baseball website and say wiilie mays
complained that he got fleeced for an appearance and a am base ball player saying go get a real job. Kind of funny though when someone shows what little knowledge they have pertaining to a website they spend time on.
Thanks for posting anabolic freak. T

Damn thats deep!!

:confused:

If you don't have a clue why even comment.

He is a legend in bodybuilding. Everything he states is spot on imo... fucked up it is happening in fairly large events like that.

I'm hearin it's more to the story rob doin a slick move on the gov by getting the money put in someone elses name so says the gb comedians reason really unknown

I'm hearin it's more to the story rob doin a slick move on the gov by getting the money put in someone elses name so says the gb comedians reason really unknown

?????????? . Huh what you just said makes no sense. Gotta hear this one.
T So the promoter is just looking out for the irs?

Last edited:
Off Subject but I remember a Semi-Pro Football team here

After a close game a Player ask for the Mike from the announcer and said we want our checks were sick of playing for free, come to find out 12 players haven't been played in weeks. This guy gave back the Mike and started Mayheim flipping tables throwing chairs around then the rest of his line joined in. The commisioner paid them and the team was sold. Could you imagine if this happened in an arena with 40 Bodybuilders pissed a a sponsor. People want their money.

?????????? . Huh what you just said makes no sense. Gotta hear this one.
T So the promoter is just looking out for the irs?

yea check wit gb for that no sense info :rolleyes:

yea check wit gb for that no sense info :rolleyes:

Shoot us a website or link. What is gb? have no idea.

Your original post made no sense . comedians, gov, getting slick
not sure what you are trying to say. So if you could give me the site then I'll look at it. I really want to see it. See when I've seen for example mike quinn
or matarazzo come in to guest at a promotor buddies show. It was always cut and dried . They do their 5 mins, have the lobby stuff set up and sign.
promoter pays for services in green cash or cashiers check unless there is a
arrangement other than those mentioned. So I'm not saying you are wrong i'm saying I can't even decipher what you are trying to say.
That is why I'd like to see that which you speak that shows Mr. Robinson being the wrongful party. Thanks New Mass , T

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131