over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Robby Robinson today photo

No TRT or deca now?? No GH? How is he even able to recover working out 7 days a week?

Only fruits as his carb source? No oats, yams, potatoes, rice...?
He never toke HGH , I train 7 days also, have no problem with recovery. Remember he is on a product that contains all 22 FGF, FGF-1, FGF-2, NGF (nerve growth factors) Amniotic fluid stem cell and natural EPO, look up FGF and muscle recovery. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16929545/

No comment.

He has Sickle cell anemia, he can`t use steroid.
I have another type of anemia (also not related to iron deficiency) and testosterone/steroids helps ALOT. At least in my case I know it would be foolish not to be on at least TRT.

You guys don't remember him in his prime. Robbie was known for having the best arms in the world ever! So of course that's the body part that still remains so good! I'm 60's and I was always known for having the best pecs of all my peers in my peak. Now I still have killer pecs even though older.

I have another type of anemia (also not related to iron deficiency) and testosterone/steroids helps ALOT. At least in my case I know it would be foolish not to be on at least TRT.
His testosterone levels are in high normal range so no need to take TRT doses.

Why type of anemia if you don`t mind?

I’m interested in whatever information you can provide about it. I’m going to try humanofort.
The most newest information is that naturally occurring 2-AD and AEA also. The Humanofort acts as e ligand to all receptors.

A ligand that can bind to a receptor, alter the function of the receptor, and trigger a physiological response is called an agonist for that receptor. Agonist binding to a receptor can be characterized both in terms of how much physiological response can be triggered and in terms of the concentration of the agonist that is required to produce the physiological response. High-affinity ligand binding implies that a relatively low concentration of a ligand is adequate to maximally occupy a ligand-binding site and trigger a physiological response.

The haters will not like this.

Attachments

• #PCBDHX300FG USA Navy.pdf
    167.4 KB · Views: 20
Why type of anemia if you don`t mind?
Alpha thalassemia intermedia, so smaller and less resilient red blood cells. My bloods come back better for that when I'm on.

Alpha thalassemia intermedia, so smaller and less resilient red blood cells. My bloods come back better for that when I'm on.
Would you be interested to try the product I made for Robby? you would be the first subject sufferings with Alpha thalassemia intermedia, no charge, call me if you interested.

Would you be interested to try the product I made for Robby? you would be the first subject sufferings with Alpha thalassemia intermedia, no charge, call me if you interested.
Interesting... Sending you a PM

Are you doing any blood transfusion?
No, I've been lucky in that regard. The doctors always thought I was just a carrier (thalassemia minor), but I was having issues when performing high intensity training and had genetic testing done which determined it was intermedia. Again being on androgens helps negate much of the issues. I also use B12 and avoid excess iron.

No, I've been lucky in that regard. The doctors always thought I was just a carrier (thalassemia minor), but I was having issues when performing high intensity training and had genetic testing done which determined it was intermedia. Again being on androgens helps negate much of the issues. I also use B12 and avoid excess iron.
How old are you?

Amniotic fluid stem cell

Natural EPO

High normal natural testosterone

Amazing

I honestly don't know if Emeric is aware or he just believes the shit that he is told by some of these guys.

The supplement may supports the proliferation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. More details in privet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads