over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Robby Robinson today photo

I honestly don't know if Emeric is aware or he just believes the shit that he is told by some of these guys.
I honestly don't know if Emeric is aware or he just believes the shit that he is told by some of these guys.

PM has some very smart members and some not to smart, specially those that have excuses or those that want to get in shape in 30 day to look good on the beach by taking trenbolone.

PM has some very smart members and some not to smart, specially those that have excuses or those that want to get in shape in 30 day to look good on the beach by taking trenbolone.

What's that got to do with anything? If I were being blunt I would just say I don't believe he is not on anything. I don't think he is blasting away or on tren or any particular drug. I do think he is on something even if that's 100mg deca or 100mg test or 2iu hgh. I don't believe he is natural when he transforms like that at 74 years old even with his elite genetics. I know he has always looked good as well and his life is bodybuilding but that is irrelevant. I don't think taking humanofort (or something similar) will make much difference in someone's physique and I have taken 3 different brands myself. I am not stating it's a bad supplement (far from it) but he is definitely on something. You can say I am full of shit and you know him well but it's my opinion. I have had close mates I see daily lie to me about gear nevermind someone you contacted and offered a free supplement to help out.

This is not about excuses or not training hard or not being consistent etc. There are genetic freaks all over on next to no drugs who look freaky but this is different. You also believe Mike O'Hearn is natural don't you? They are all beasts and train hard and eat well and have amazing genetics so all is good and again it's not excuses just not being an idiot and believing liars.

What's that got to do with anything? If I were being blunt I would just say I don't believe he is not on anything. I don't think he is blasting away or on tren or any particular drug. I do think he is on something even if that's 100mg deca or 100mg test or 2iu hgh. I don't believe he is natural when he transforms like that at 74 years old even with his elite genetics. I know he has always looked good as well and his life is bodybuilding but that is irrelevant. I don't think taking humanofort (or something similar) will make much difference in someone's physique and I have taken 3 different brands myself. I am not stating it's a bad supplement (far from it) but he is definitely on something. You can say I am full of shit and you know him well but it's my opinion. I have had close mates I see daily lie to me about gear nevermind someone you contacted and offered a free supplement to help out.

This is not about excuses or not training hard or not being consistent etc. There are genetic freaks all over on next to no drugs who look freaky but this is different. You also believe Mike O'Hearn is natural don't you? They are all beasts and train hard and eat well and have amazing genetics so all is good and again it's not excuses just not being an idiot and believing liars.
You are free to believe whatever you want to believe, I have no problem with that.

I have another type of anemia (also not related to iron deficiency) and testosterone/steroids helps ALOT. At least in my case I know it would be foolish not to be on at least TRT.
I also have chronic anemia (not a result of iron deficiency). 200mg test cyp via doctor-prescribed TRT since January has put my hemoglobin and red blood cell counts in the normal range for the first time in a decade. It’s the only thing that has worked for me so far.

This guy said he only ever done 200mg deca due to his sickle cell anemia. How he would do 50mg each time. How it was the first steroid he ever done and he knew about no others. He said he only found out about primo years later. I wouldn't even disbelieve that because 200mg deca is plenty for a genetic freak to look amazing. I am on about 200mg even in his prime not now at 74 years old so I am far from the "excuses" and "everyone is on loads of drugs" crowd. However he also then said in another interview how primo was the first steroid he ever took and he collapsed 10 mins later so none of his stories regarding AAS make any sense. I haven't a clue because I don't know him but over the years I have read many things about this guy being a liar. Again if this guy said to me I took 200mg deca my whole career I wouldn't think anything of it but I don't believe he is completely natural at 74 years old.

I just read your new post and I can respect that. Obviously just ignore the above but it's just my opinion and if people want to think I am full of shit and don't have a clue that is fine I just don't trust what he has to say about drugs. Emeric I know I give you a hard time occasionally but I do actually like you and I respect what you have achieved. I do also think you're a nice guy and probably too trusting with some of these people but that isn't a bad thing and people should be more trusting so it's only a good personality trait imo.

This guy said he only ever done 200mg deca due to his sickle cell anemia. How he would do 50mg each time. How it was the first steroid he ever done and he knew about no others. He said he only found out about primo years later. I wouldn't even disbelieve that because 200mg deca is plenty for a genetic freak to look amazing. I am on about 200mg even in his prime not now at 74 years old so I am far from the "excuses" and "everyone is on loads of drugs" crowd. However he also then said in another interview how primo was the first steroid he ever took and he collapsed 10 mins later so none of his stories regarding AAS make any sense. I haven't a clue because I don't know him but over the years I have read many things about this guy being a liar. Again if this guy said to me I took 200mg deca my whole career I wouldn't think anything of it but I don't believe he is completely natural at 74 years old.

I just read your new post and I can respect that. Obviously just ignore the above but it's just my opinion and if people want to think I am full of shit and don't have a clue that is fine I just don't trust what he has to say about drugs. Emeric I know I give you a hard time occasionally but I do actually like you and I respect what you have achieved. I do also think you're a nice guy and probably too trusting with some of these people but that isn't a bad thing and people should be more trusting so it's only a good personality trait imo.
Based o Robby`s blood results now I have a Clinic in Jamaica conducting a real study with Sickle cells.

That's my thing too, I don't know how to take Emeric. Dishonest or ignorant? I'm sorry but it's either one of those.

Like you, I've read so many idiotic Robinson quotes. He's either an idiot or a pathological liar. Then he thinks so highly of himself that he goes and threatens people on the internet for posting his pics lol. He should be happy people are still posting his pics. I guess he didn't go through with the lawsuit against Weider either Lol (Robbie's body on that bust of Joe).

That's my thing too, I don't know how to take Emeric. Dishonest or ignorant? I'm sorry but it's either one of those.

Like you, I've read so many idiotic Robinson quotes. He's either an idiot or a pathological liar. Then he thinks so highly of himself that he goes and threatens people on the internet for posting his pics lol. He should be happy people are still posting his pics. I guess he didn't go through with the lawsuit against Weider either Lol (Robbie's body on that bust of Joe).

Exactly. Opietaylor brought up his gofundme account earlier in the thread and got a bit of abuse for saying it was pathetic. I try not to judge and it's not like people have to donate so if people want to do a gofundme go for it. But I watched that onfold and he is spot on and it truly was pathetic the way Robbie posted and got pissed off because people wouldn't donate. It really showed his true character. It wasnpt the gofundme account and asking for help but his response to people. I understand he may have been stressed and desperate but still it was really bad. Again I get the gofundme and I almost done one myself recently but I chose to go into more debt instead. But before any gofundme account I have heard alsorts of people say the guy is a pathological liar but who knows. I try not to judge but I don't think he is natural now and that's why I posted what I did. It's not even important anyway but sometimes subjects get brought up on here and it's so obvious what the truth is but somehow you are full of excuses for posting it.

This is the world we live in today where the truth doesn't matter and is almost impossible to find.It all comes down to money and image.People live their lifes with one foot in and one foot out but they will only tell you about the foot that is in.

We have come to a place where I can't believe anything I hear where money or image is involved.

Exactly. Opietaylor brought up his gofundme account earlier in the thread and got a bit of abuse for saying it was pathetic. I try not to judge and it's not like people have to donate so if people want to do a gofundme go for it. But I watched that onfold and he is spot on and it truly was pathetic the way Robbie posted and got pissed off because people wouldn't donate. It really showed his true character. It wasnpt the gofundme account and asking for help but his response to people. I understand he may have been stressed and desperate but still it was really bad. Again I get the gofundme and I almost done one myself recently but I chose to go into more debt instead. But before any gofundme account I have heard alsorts of people say the guy is a pathological liar but who knows. I try not to judge but I don't think he is natural now and that's why I posted what I did. It's not even important anyway but sometimes subjects get brought up on here and it's so obvious what the truth is but somehow you are full of excuses for posting it.

You have a gofundme on another board ..... and I quote

Title of the thread he started: MY DISCOUNT CODE

''I appreciate all the guys who use my 5% discount code (Elvia1023) when ordering from Synthetek as it enables me to get more synthetek products and as I want to mutate this summer I am going to be using plenty of synthetine, synthergine, syntherol and synthepure. Thanks''

You have a gofundme on another board ..... and I quote

Title of the thread he started: MY DISCOUNT CODE

''I appreciate all the guys who use my 5% discount code (Elvia1023) when ordering from Synthetek as it enables me to get more synthetek products and as I want to mutate this summer I am going to be using plenty of synthetine, synthergine, syntherol and synthepure. Thanks''

Did you actually read my post? You may have misconstrued my posts in this thread. As I posted I have no problem with a gofundme and I think it's actually a great idea and allows people to raise money for good causes. Hell I have even seen girls ask for money for a boob job and not for any other reason than just wanting bigger tits. I see absolutely no problem in that either and think go for it. A guy recently torn his pec and set up a gofundme and that caused some controversy and again I see no problem in that. No one is forcing anyone to donate so they can do as they please. If people want to donate to whatever cause be it important or ridiculous I see nothing bad in that and it's their money.

What I saw a problem in is the guy literally lost it because he wasn't getting the donations he thought he would (or deserved because he is a classic bodybuilder) and he threatened to delete his social media like people didn't deserve to see it. So if I ever go back on that discount code thread and start moaning at people for not using my code enough and tell them I am going to delete all my posts then sure come back to me and quote my post about Robby and threatening to delete his gofundme. The difference is I appreciate even one guy using my code and I couldn't care less if I don't get enough to order x amount of syntherol I just look at it as a bonus and I would never have a go at people for not using my code when ordering... that would be truly pathetic. Now having a discount code in the first place I see no issue in that at all.

Seminar portion

This is a training seminar that focuses on the three components of bodybuilding, including training, cardio conditioning, nutrition. The seminar portion of the event will highlight training strategies used in the beginning of a career and how it changes over time. The stated objective is to give useful information to the event attendee which will create longevity in their own bodybuilding journey. There will be a short question and answer period.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear