YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Robert (Rat) Rodriguez. Ratting on wahlberg reigns...

King-kong

Registered
https://youtu.be/pIYFz05yrUY

What are your thoughts on this. All to promote a documentary. Imo he chose to sell. He got caught. Now STFU. Don't rat out your clients like a fat bitch that he is. Obviously wanted to be somebody. So is ratting on anyone who is somebody. The funniest part is when he says he's doing this to clear his name.

Sounds like a lot of BS. I didn't hear any worthwhile rationalization on why he needed to name any of those individuals. Just looking to make some money on a documentary and his name alone won't draw anyone.

Clowns, we need more Clowns, and Action Poodles. How bout a documentary about how they all took it in the rear. (seen pictures?) Yep, tough-guy Action Jackson himself, and all the "manly" things required to be a top muscle-clown.

Otherwise, of course we hate rats...

Wow, what a POS scumbag.

What do you think bothers Marky Mark more this or the pay disparity thing and the press that came with it?

Clowns, we need more Clowns, and Action Poodles. How bout a documentary about how they all took it in the rear. (seen pictures?) Yep, tough-guy Action Jackson himself, and all the "manly" things required to be a top muscle-clown.

You’re a deep cat aren’t you?

? Are you saying Wb plays for the other team? I'd love to know if that's true. Would piss off a girl I know who thinks he's amazing.

Isn't this whole thing a lawsuit in the making?
Slander issues?

If they were going to the trouble of ordering under pseudonyms, why would they deal with this guy face to face? Smells like bullshit to me.

Didnt bother watching. Did he mention Marc Lobliner or Mike Rahid at all? Both dudes have dropped about 20 lbs since their connection with the gym.

? Are you saying Wb plays for the other team? I'd love to know if that's true. Would piss off a girl I know who thinks he's amazing.

When they get screwed in the @$$ the first time, it makes them mad. They may not be gay, but the cycle continues and they want to screw other people in the @$$ too. It becomes a rite of passage.

But We are taking down the Hollywood Clowns. In this instance, they are all guilty until proven otherwise.

You’re a deep cat aren’t you?

Actually, I'm often on Edge, seeing that some Media People keep claiming that they are "taking over."

There are some people out there that actually fly around on those Field-Interferance Ground-Effect Machines, previously Unidentified. It makes me glad that some people actually do all that crap that we see in the movies. That way we have protections against the Muscle Clowns

Lol Like it matters if celebrities use steroids. Don't understand the point in makeing them.

Isn't this whole thing a lawsuit in the making?
Slander issues?
Slander (simplified and probably missing an element or two)as long as it's untrue and wahlberg can prove damages...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

When they get screwed in the @$$ the first time, it makes them mad. They may not be gay, but the cycle continues and they want to screw other people in the @$$ too. It becomes a rite of passage.

But We are taking down the Hollywood Clowns. In this instance, they are all guilty until proven otherwise.

Hahaha what the fuck are you on? Put the crack pipe down a minute bud your talking jibber jabber none sense

Why do you care so much about who gets poked, where and by what? The ONLY clown I see here is YOU!

Didnt bother watching. Did he mention Marc Lobliner or Mike Rahid at all? Both dudes have dropped about 20 lbs since their connection with the gym.

The dork doing the interview tried naming names at the end. But the call disconnected as it was from jail.

Hahaha what the fuck are you on? Put the crack pipe down a minute bud your talking jibber jabber none sense

Why do you care so much about who gets poked, where and by what? The ONLY clown I see here is YOU!

I'm waiting for you to ask what Army. Bye. That was a disclosure. I posted a link in Life Extension. It's called Quantum Fields the True Building Blocks of Nature. Proclaimed at the same place as Issac Newton.

Personally, I am. I am jellies of the Muscle Clowns, that's why we've got to get this taken care of before I go there. See yah in the funny papers.

Two things

- all rats must be silenced
- who really cares? Most can make a pretty darn good educated guess.

Look at the rock when he was younger, not big at all. And got extra swole for "the gay and curious" movies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

What a shitbag.

Duh action celebrities are on drugs...if you had millions of dollars of disposable income and your job was to “look badass” I’d have a mini frige fucking full of seros, Watson cyp, and HG var

What a shitbag.

Duh action celebrities are on drugs...if you had millions of dollars of disposable income and your job was to “look badass” I’d have a mini frige fucking full of seros, Watson cyp, and HG var
Exactly if my income was contingent upon how my physique looked I would do whatever was necessary

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner