over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Robin Williams Dead at 63!!

I agree that killing yourself is the most absolute selfish thing thing you can do for your friends and families sakes, but I do have sympathy for the guy bc he struggled with addiction and depression his entire life. He just saw no way out and that's unfortunate. Tomorrow could have been the best day of his life, but now he'll never know.

I've seen so many suicide attempts and successful suicides in my career and ill tell you what.... You never get the vision out of your head. Walking into a room and seeing someone hanging from a rope is one of the most mortifying things that I've ever seen, and unfortunately I've seen it more than a few times.

What's even worse is when you can tell the person struggled and most likely changed their mind at the last minute because you can see scratches on their throat from where they tried to get the rope from around their neck. Now THAT is shit that will leave you with nightmares. Trust me on that one. Images such as that will never leave your mind, unfortunately... Never.

You know that is the way i look at it ,tomorrow could have been the best day f his life but he will never ever know it!'

one thing i must confess to you guys ,i had a friend who always called me to tell me that everybody's life would be better if he would just end it all and kill himself.'
I heard this 50 or more times and each time he wouldn't seek counseling ,i begged and cried and it got to the point where it affected my life and my family.
One night he went into his spill and for some reason i yelled at him and told him that if he wasn't going to take advice given to him he had might as well do it and get it over with.
2 days later his mother called me and told me he shot himself in the head with a 38.
What a great fucking friend i was.

Sorry about mentioning this cause i have never meant to ever hurt anybody.I will carry this blame for my entire life.

Last edited:
RIP Robin Williams, its definitely sad to see someone who made us laugh and smile over the years go out like this! It's a fucked up world, it really is. Reminds me how precious life is guys. I hope no one has to go thru something like that.

Huge loss to the whole world. Always thought there was something sad in his eyes. He's a star in heaven now. One of the greatest to ever walk the Earth. Rest in Peace, Robin...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GorgFtCqPEs]Koko the Gorilla with Robin Williams.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

You know that is the way i look at it ,tomorrow could have been the best day f his life but he will never ever know it!'

one thing i must confess to you guys ,i had a friend who always called me to tell me that everybody's life would be better if he would just end it all and kill himself.'
I heard this 50 or more times and each time he wouldn't seek counseling ,i begged and cried and it got to the point where it affected my life and my family.
One night he went into his spill and for some reason i yelled at him and told him that if he wasn't going to take advice given to him he had might as well do it and get it over with.
2 days later his mother called me and told me he shot himself in the head with a 38.
What a great fucking friend i was.

Sorry about mentioning this cause i have never meant to ever hurt anybody.I will carry this blame for my entire life.

Don't blame yourself man. There's only so much that you can do. People have to want to help themselves before anyone else can even begin to help them.

I understand you feeling guilty, but it was in no way, shape, or form your fault. You said yourself that you tried more than fifty times trying to help so you very well could have gave him extra time on this planet. The Boy who Cried Wolf is an all to familiar story, brother. No one can read the future and if he was serious enough to kill himself as he obviously was then he would have eventually did it anyway.

I know its easier said than done, but you've got to let go of the guilt sooner or later, my friend. You did everything within your power to save him, but like I said, he wasn't willing to save himself. I'm very sorry that you had to go through that, but this is why I said its the most selfish thing you could ever do bc now look at the guilt he has caused you.

That JS linked golf clip is at his best.

I dropped a tear at our loss today I must say

Last edited:
Huge loss to the whole world. Always thought there was something sad in his eyes. He's a star in heaven now. One of the greatest to ever walk the Earth. Rest in Peace, Robin...

Koko the Gorilla with Robin Williams.mp4 - YouTube

This 100%. He was funny as hell, but it seemed like he was doing it to hide his sadness. He was so high-strung, it seemed like he was over-compensating for something else.

Man I remember watching Mrs. Doubtfire, jumanji, alladin, all as a family. We sat there and laughed our butts off and the whole family was brought together through the excitement and comedic joy of Robin Williams. The world lost one of the greatest men to walk it. No one will truly understand what he was going with, but myself being together with a psychatrist and doctor, she has educated me a lot on this. I use to think that persons so selfish, etc. Now I understand that it is not always something that can be cobtrolled or fixed. When the chemicals in ones brain are off, without proper medication, it just cant be fixed if its that severe. I watched that actors studio were he talked about battling depression since a teenager. Truly sad.

I saw him in a Broadway play a couple of years ago ("Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo" -- and yes, he played the tiger). It was an odd semi-dramatic role (and not even the lead role) but he was really good, and did not rely on his usual comic schtick. I'll always remember the curtain going up and there was Robin Williams in a cage, with two American soldier guards. No big entrance, no audience applause. That's when I starting thinking of him more as a serious actor.

sadness is a mood, while depression is a disease. You can ignore one, but not the other. A funny movie, friends can be a "cure" for sadness... but someone dealing with depression, isn't as easily taken care of. There could be a million and 1 reasons why someone deals with depression....

Until someone's walked in the shoes of someone dealing/fighting depression, you really have no right to make any judgements against them.

He'll be missed.

Shit he should have just got himself a big bag of coke and rolled with it, to bad he didn't feel that was an option anymore. No matter what your opinion its better than dead.

RIP one of the funniest who ever lived.....:(

Weird

A major major talent, a fine human being, father, husband, generous, and all around funny guy.
He will be missed and I suspect, it will be a long time, perhaps not within my lifetime, that we
will see another as funny and as talented as he was.

May (he and) his family and friends have peace with his departure. I cannot imagine the pain he
must have been enduring . . .

I drove by the turn-off to Robin’s house in Tiburon on Monday. I was on my way home from SF;
I got called in on short notice to do (photograph) the press release for a feature motion picture
I will be working on with some major talent. (The press release was postponed 2 days out of
respect for Robins' death.) And for some reason, I did think of him on that day, on my way home.
I used to drive by the turn-off all the time and never give him a second thought. Why would I?
But for some reason on Monday , I did think of him and when I got home I read the news and
a chill ran through my body.

I did not know Robin, but knew many people who had worked with him, met him, and knew him.
Robin used(?) to live fairly close to me. Don’t know if he still has (had now) a place in the wine country.
I never saw him around, in restaurants or on the street, as I have other ‘celebrities.’ But by all reports,
he was a sweetheart, a very sensitive man and he clearly will leave a void in an ever increasing violent,
insensitive and utterly mad world.

Suffered from severe depression, a mental disease,,,it could not be helped.
RIP

Depression can be crippling and cause the mind to believe some truly fucked up thoughts. Very sad especially for his children.

People who can't help themselves are generally the ones who need the most help.

This is sad. All the good actors are dying.

So sad to see such a good hearted amazing person go. I was lucky enough to meet him once I worked on his house in Napa for a couple days and one day he came by to check things out. We couldn't get any work done cause he was making us all laugh so much!

Depression is definitely an illness that needs to be recognized now, people do turn the other cheek and say it's just an excuse but it's becoming more and more real. I have lost family due to it as well and at first I didn't believe it but now you start to realize.

Again my thoughts and prayers go out to his family through this very difficult time.

Along with the depression and addiction, recently he was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease and according to his wife "wasn't ready to deal with it publicly." Wow, Parkinson's also.

To think, he had the best help money could buy, and that wasn't good enough.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear