over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RobRoy's Wifey/ BuffChick

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Had to post this for my computer illiterate meathead friend..

Awsome pics BuffChick!!!

Last edited:
HUTCH said:
Had to post this for my computer illiterate meathead friend..

Awsome pics BuffChick!!!
OK, now that my better half is done taking care of my every need she may have some time to hop on here herself. It will soon be time for me to return the favor as she is about to start her dieting process for the World MuscleMania in Hollywood - Nov. Rob Roy :st:r-wars

Lucky kid to come from the both of you and your girls genetics (as well as hard work ethic) Rob.

|--[\\\]>-------- Hey i know her...

she looks great. lean, muscular , and femminine. good combo. did she win that show??
lucian

yep

lucian said:
she looks great. lean, muscular , and femminine. good combo. did she win that show??
lucian
She actually did very well this year. This was her first year competing and she took the overall in all three shows that she competed in. Also earned pro cards in the ABA and the INBF in both figure and bodybuilding. Can you tell I'm proud. LOL... She'll post a little more about herself soon.

She looks sensational!!! Congrats on her wins!!! How tall is she RR? I think she will do well in Hollywood!

Hey BuffChick, I would love for you to start a prep journal on here! ;)

Nice looking lady u got there Rob, how in the hell did you land that :confused: just playing my brotha:p , best of luck to her in Hollywood Im sure shell do great.

Vander_V said:
Nice looking lady u got there Rob, how in the hell did you land that :confused: just playing my brotha:p , best of luck to her in Hollywood Im sure shell do great.
Yo V, ya know that they say being bald is a sign of fertility...:st:r-wars

Diesel2323 said:
Lucky kid to come from the both of you and your girls genetics (as well as hard work ethic) Rob.

No kids will be coming out of our genetic pool in the near future. Maybe someday.

IslandGirl said:
She looks sensational!!! Congrats on her wins!!! How tall is she RR? I think she will do well in Hollywood!

Hey BuffChick, I would love for you to start a prep journal on here! ;)

Thanks for the compliment. I'm 5"6 3/4, as for a prep journal I didn't keep one for any of the training for these shows, just did as I was told and worked my ass off. I'll try and keep one this time around.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. A little about myself, obviously married to RobRoy, Threw the shot, disc and hammer all through high school and college. Yes, I was MUCH bigger then. Played scoccer up through high school, football in 8th grade and freshman year, with the boys, linebacker. Also played post collegiately in the WPFL. I've always been an athlete and very competative and had been complimented on my physique, so I thought I'd give this a shot. Never expected it to start off with sucha bang. So, we'll see how I end up lookin t in the next few months.

BuffChick, you look great! Very aesthetic and even. Good work.

BuffChick said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. A little about myself, obviously married to RobRoy, Threw the shot, disc and hammer all through high school and college. Yes, I was MUCH bigger then. Played scoccer up through high school, football in 8th grade and freshman year, with the boys, linebacker. Also played post collegiately in the WPFL. I've always been an athlete and very competative and had been complimented on my physique, so I thought I'd give this a shot. Never expected it to start off with sucha bang. So, we'll see how I end up lookin t in the next few months.

Welcome BC!! Good luck this Nov. in the Musclemania!

BuffChick said:
Thanks for the compliment. I'm 5"6 3/4, as for a prep journal I didn't keep one for any of the training for these shows, just did as I was told and worked my ass off. I'll try and keep one this time around.

That's what I was thinking. You looked like you had some nice height on you!

Cool about the journal.

Thanks to everyone for all the compliments and support for my next show. I've decided to go with bodybuilding for this show and we'll see what happens. After watching some of the pre-judging at the USA's this weekend it's done nothing more than confuse me about what it is the judges want for figure. One AZ lady won the LA's last weekend and didn't even get called out til the third round, and she looked great. I'd rather lift more weight for less reps anyway.

BuffChick said:
Thanks to everyone for all the compliments and support for my next show. I've decided to go with bodybuilding for this show and we'll see what happens. After watching some of the pre-judging at the USA's this weekend it's done nothing more than confuse me about what it is the judges want for figure. One AZ lady won the LA's last weekend and didn't even get called out til the third round, and she looked great. I'd rather lift more weight for less reps anyway.
Spoken like a true meat head... That's my girl. LOL

BBing? Awesome! I'm so excited for you. I love doing bb'ing more than figure. Can't wait to watch your progress....

Hey Buffchick

I'll be in Hollywood to cheer you on. :0) Miss you & devil lots!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131