over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RobRoy's Wifey/ BuffChick

I'm so excited to see you here...

lilkutie28 said:
Hey Buffchick

I'll be in Hollywood to cheer you on. :0) Miss you & devil lots!!!
What's up girl? bout time you got your lil butt on here. You missed out here in Vegas! We had such a blast. Met sooo many cool people(meat heads). We had a great weekend. I almost forgot what it was like to be human. Anyway, I understand the sacrafice as well as anyone does. You are going to rock your next show. Stay disciplined and focused. "The price of success is the pain of change". Remember if you need anything, you can always come to the Buffchick and myself. Miss ya, Rob Roy :st:r-wars

Miss u too lilcutie. It's nov 17-19. I start dieting in about a week, as soon as we get back from the bro's wedding. I get to train heavy again:p We stayed an extra day in vegas, met lots of really cool people, actually got to have fun at the clubs before starting the process over again. Wish you were here.

Last edited:
Rob Roy said:
...You missed out here in Vegas! We had such a blast. Met sooo many cool people(meat heads). We had a great weekend. I almost forgot what it was like to be human....
Hey Rob, I found you...LOL

It was wild to run into you and buffchick last weekend. Just remember whenever you're here in town...give me a holler. The USA's were a BLAST!

WHAT UP? HERMANATOR

Herm Blancaflor said:
Hey Rob, I found you...LOL

It was wild to run into you and buffchick last weekend. Just remember whenever you're here in town...give me a holler. The USA's were a BLAST!
What up Herm? I was wondering if you'd surface around this board after our talk. We had a blast also. We ended up leaving shortly after I saw you. Buffchick wasn't feeling so ot by then. We did hit Rehab and I was wanting to call you, but I figured you'd be k.O.'d after that night. we'll be out in Cali in Nov. for the MuscleMania. I've got about 8 clients plus the Buffchick all competing. I'm sure we'll be ready to have some fun after that. Maybe we can hook up then. That was a trip running into you there. Tell your Bro I said whats up. he's a cool cat. I hope I see you around this board now. Keep in touch. If you need anything or come through AZ. you got my number.
Rob Roy:st:r-wars

Rob!
Definitely a nice surprise that I happen to walk up to you and my brother like that...IN VEGAS OF ALL PLACES! I was wondering where y'allrannoftoo! My bro is awesome...couldn't have better family than him. We met up with a couple of pros later on and I couldn't believe how down to earth they were. Completely awesome experience all the way around. November is definitely going onto my calender....we'll have to hook up.

Hey by the way...did you have any comparison pics of the Mid USAs? I don't have any pics of the night show...and I'd like to see how we matched up. At least I know I beat you in height :) I sent you a text message with my e-mail addy in it.

(Be sure to bring your posing trunks...we'll have a rematch in November...LOL kidding!)

See you guys soon!!!
~Herm

PS, here's a couple shots of me out in San Jose, 2 weeks after the Mid USAs.

Attachments

• CSS_1929.jpg
    CSS_1929.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 296
  • CSS_1937.jpg
    CSS_1937.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 322
BuffChick said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. A little about myself, obviously married to RobRoy, Threw the shot, disc and hammer all through high school and college. Yes, I was MUCH bigger then. Played scoccer up through high school, football in 8th grade and freshman year, with the boys, linebacker. Also played post collegiately in the WPFL. I've always been an athlete and very competative and had been complimented on my physique, so I thought I'd give this a shot. Never expected it to start off with sucha bang. So, we'll see how I end up lookin t in the next few months.
You look great, but are you naturally tanned? I had no idea that the fitness comps required the women to be so dark.
keep it up, I wish I looked as good as you and I'm a guy!

whaz up

lilkutie28 said:
Hey Buffchick

I'll be in Hollywood to cheer you on. :0) Miss you & devil lots!!!
Bout time I here from you. Congrats on your showing last weekend. I WANT PICS. What's next for ya?
That would be awesome to have you at the show. The Buff One would love it. LOL. We are going to have a great time out there. She'll be dialed. She'll look better each time she gets on stage. With recent judging in figure being as inconsistant as it has been. In figure that is winning. robroy

BUFFCHIC, YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR COMPETITIONS AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO DO WELL. :D

I am Jealous

RR,

U R killing me. BC is HoT... Good luck to you both.

wedge

alan1973 said:
You look great, but are you naturally tanned? I had no idea that the fitness comps required the women to be so dark.
keep it up, I wish I looked as good as you and I'm a guy!

Thanks Alan, yes naturally and tanning bed and protan, it also helps that I'm a half-breed too:p I've been told that my competition tan needs to be a little darker. I'm nine weeks out from the next one, so I should come in a little more dialed

I apprecitate the compliments JT and wedge. I'll post some more pics sooner or later, once a little more of the trip to Louisiana comes off. Those kajins know how to cook! There are plenty of stadiums and track work in my future.

BuffChick said:
Thanks Alan, yes naturally and tanning bed and protan, it also helps that I'm a half-breed too:p I've been told that my competition tan needs to be a little darker. I'm nine weeks out from the next one, so I should come in a little more dialed

might as well tape the eyes open, you are half breed so you cant have the full title of slant eyes like i do! LOL! you are just a wannabe! pics look awsome...it's an honor to have you and Rob in my gym representing PM family and golds!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131