over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roelly! Holy CRAP!

Anyone else think that maybe their relationship didn't have that much to do with her advicing Roelly on how to turn his elbows on his curls or whatever?:D

She was a good looking woman back then!

I don't feel like my arm is double jointed... It might be able to hyper extend a few degrees but nothing irregular. I do have very large triceps though.

Those are KILLER tris bro, way to go!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Is he using to much oil, or is that just the way he's holding water right now?

Have been wanting.to start a thread about something I ha ve noticed. Heres a good spot.to express.... I've notice guys with absolutely retarded triceps.. almost look double jointed? At the elbow.. look how strigjt his arm goes in side triceps. Or pushdowns... I think phattony from her posted a shot once... Arm is able to be extremely straigjt... Maybe can recruit more fibres AMD tension... Check it out with big tricep Fuckers. Lol. My theory

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

I think I know what you are talking about, but I also think it is just hitting the complete triceps, all heads, and working all ROMs.

I have one triceps that looks good. Nice and thick and full.... I have some pics up in the pic you took today thread, but my left triceps in different. I broke my elbow and can't fully extend it. My long head does not have the thickness and the medial head is under developed when you compare sides...

My Left tri looks nothing like this

69131d1397408786-pic-you-took-today-imageuploadedbytapatalk1397410432.056477.jpg

Last edited:
i new this dude had potential after the 1st arnold classic he did. Hes still young and i can tell hes gonna def do alot more damange this year and the nxt few years as long as he stays healthy and injury free. From the guest posing it looks like his legs got more size too. His arm game is jus incredible and the got such awesome symettry and shape it hard to believe they still look o good bein that big

Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I hate misinformation.

I am pretty certain this is the guy that absolutely F&CK*D himself up in a car, motorcycle, or boat accident before he started bodybuilding. It's amazing what some people do when you give them lemons. Give lemons to MacGuyver and he will blow shit up.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I hate misinformation.

I am pretty certain this is the guy that absolutely F&CK*D himself up in a car, motorcycle, or boat accident before he started bodybuilding. It's amazing what some people do when you give them lemons. Give lemons to MacGuyver and he will blow shit up.

I think Frank McGrath is who you're referring to. Nearly died in a car accident when he got t-boned. Spleen removed and tore his tricep open.

Roelly just got into a motorcycle accident that ripped a bunch of his flesh and skin off. He had to pull out of the arnold cause of it I believe.
roelly-winklaar-motorcycle-accident.jpg

This is killing me now...

I didn't know about Mcgrath (I am fan of his as well) and I could swear roelly has been going to a chiropractor for years because of a car accident years ago that jacked his face up. I remember reading the scar was a knife wound. I didn't realize roelly was in accident 2014. I have not been keeping up with pro bodybuilding in the last couple years.

No trolling either...

I may be going senile or forgot to take my medication. Like marv from Sin City.

I think Frank McGrath is who you're referring to. Nearly died in a car accident when he got t-boned. Spleen removed and tore his tricep open.

Roelly just got into a motorcycle accident that ripped a bunch of his flesh and skin off. He had to pull out of the arnold cause of it I believe.
roelly-winklaar-motorcycle-accident.jpg

I don't think roelly is working with anyone actually. Me personally give him chad Nichols, George Farrah or Oscar guy will be crazy on stage

Yes, I heard he bashed his face and jaw up in a car accident years ago. He recently had jaw surgery and noted how his jaw hindered his gains due to pain prior to the surgery. And in the recent Flex it shows his motorcycle accident pics. Hit got some road rash on his upper body and a nice gash in his left quad.

I didn't know about Mcgrath (I am fan of his as well) and I could swear roelly has been going to a chiropractor for years because of a car accident years ago that jacked his face up. I remember reading the scar was a knife wound. I didn't realize roelly was in accident 2014. I have not been keeping up with pro bodybuilding in the last couple years.

No trolling either...

roelly was in an accident years ago before he turned pro that left that scar right down the middle of his abs looking like a brutal c-section.

he recently was in another accident that caused him to pull out of the arnold.

so in short, he needs to start taking cabs.

Man Roelly came guest pose at a show down here last summer and came work out at my gym and holy shit! His arms are shitting on everybody in the game. I couldnt believe how sick they looked. Big dog status

No trolling either...

I'll bet that's a stinger.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner