over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roelly latest pic

joe 2013

Registered
180808102638199906.jpg

LOVE IT!

lb for lb the most mass in the history of bodybuilding!

He looks great, I hope he wins the whole thing!

You guys really think that looks good?

Is body building now about whoever is the biggest freak or is it still about who has the best built body?

While I love mass monsters. I can't imagine him moving any big weights as he looks like he is barely functional as far as movement.

I think Roelly is going to show us an entirely new definition of bubble gut bonanza at the olympia. There is no way he will be sucking it in this time. his mass is unreal no doubt. he is my favorite but he will not win like that. he will just make phils gut look small. I hate phil but I guarantee hes been prioritizing his gut...…..these guys just reassure my thoughts on how great the guys from the 90s looked.

While I love mass monsters. I can't imagine him moving any big weights as he looks like he is barely functional as far as movement.

you don't need to be 'functional' if you are just moving heavy ass weight in a very, very specific motion for each muscle group :eek:

I think Roelly is going to show us an entirely new definition of bubble gut bonanza at the olympia. There is no way he will be sucking it in this time. his mass is unreal no doubt. he is my favorite but he will not win like that. he will just make phils gut look small. I hate phil but I guarantee hes been prioritizing his gut...…..these guys just reassure my thoughts on how great the guys from the 90s looked.

I doubt it... honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he went onstage in AUS with an empty stomach, and just loaded up his muscles with lots of top notch esiclene from the camel crew.

All this talk of "bubble guts" is retarded. The abdominals are supposed to be distended, the tight small sucked in abs look is unnatural. I have news for you, if you are trying to hold in your abs all the time, they aren't functioning correctly. I know, I know, this sounds horrible, everyone thinks I'm crazy, but it's science. When you train abs, you are supposed to think "beach ball" not "vacuum" if you want proper abdominal function (straight from a very good physical therapist). Try it, you will find improved abdominal development. Bodybuilding is crazy, we are obsessed with underdeveloped abdominals, 12-year old boy wastes and hips, and an "x-structure" from comic books. Look at gorillas, how did they get those big muscular bubble guts? How about powerlifters? How about the famous russian study on their gymnasts that found they naturally distended during strength movements? How about the abdominals on greek statues of their greatest athletes? Modern society has brainwashed you to think abdominals are supposed to be tinny and sucked in, just like it has brainwashed you to think women are supposed to be frail, underdeveloped, and lopsided.

Now, this isn't to say that guts do get somewhat out of control sometimes, usually from carb loading and poor digestion, but let's not be so crazy about a false aesthetic propagated by media that we can't appreciate what a MAXIMALLY DEVELOPED HUMAN should look like. That is bodybuilding, we have classic and physique now for all you pansies that get frightened by too much muscle.

Anyone who remembers will recall the exact same bubble gut crap in the 90s too, and NOW people are saying that is the time when they didn't have bubble guts. So sick of the talk of the "good old days" it goes against progress, it's a psychological affectation of anything people used to like a certain way.

lol, good ranting :D

I hope Roelly breaks into the Top 5 this year at the Olympia. Looks like it’s time to buy tickets. I wish they had an oxygen gym here. I’d pay a lot more per month to train in a gym with all that nice new equipment. The no women rule has to go though. Checking out hot women is half the fun of going to the gym. 😀
Any new pics of Phil? His stomach should look tighter now that he had his intestines pushed back in and the hernia fixed. If he brings a tighter stomach it could be his best look yet.

Amazing, he is breaking new ground it seems.
Bodybuilding is a conditioning competition though, it wins shows. To win the conditioning game he would lose a lot of that size, not that he holds much fat. He is an epic water balloon here, swollen to the max. The gut per se isn't a major problem.

He’s looking huge, can’t wait to see the final package he brings in

I hope he does well. Remember he had been able to do a backflip on stage not too long ago.

He's mutated into some kind of hybrid between a space alien and ninja turtle

I hope I'm wrong and he doesn't die, but idk...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws