over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roelly Winklaar WTF?

People need to stop thinking that this is only because of insulin, GH etc.

How many grams of carbs do you think Roelly loads with? I think the huge amount of carbs those big guys eat if one of the main reasons.

So the Olympians from the 90's and prior didn't carb load then? Can't even say it's from the competitors today being larger in stage weight. Look at the 212 Olympia class and their guts. How much does a 212lb bber really need to carb up with to such a degree for the distention?

I'd have to say it's obvious the slin/gh abuse and everything else they can inject under the sun at the same time.

Olympians in the 90's and prior stage weight say max 230lbs (Haney Maybe?) and guys in the 212lb class with santa bellies, so...

There are A LOT of articles by "smart" people on the internet talking about the Turtle Gut being a product of too much GH and slin. they claim it causes metabolic syndrome symptoms such insulin resistance and the inability to get rid of infra-abdominal fat.

They are basically saying that these people are skinny on the outside but fat on the inside. doesn't sound healthy at all.

What's worse is the prospect that turtle gut might be the first sign of polumboism, if we can say that word around here.

I was really disappointed when Phil won last year with his Gut like that. If he was smart he would cut back, try and get healthy and enjoy the fruits of his labor instead of pushing it for too long.

On pharm grade hgh and increlex, I'm pretty sure it mentions stomach distention as a possible side effect.

Slin will bloat up belly for a couple of hours.
But it goes away each day.

So there maybe the problem. But I do remember mike Morris talking about watching a guy use a bunch of skin and eat baby food before stepping on stage.

That's what I was told by someone very close to him.

Dude I call BS.... I don't mean it to sound like a dick towards you at all either, but c'mon, a 30" waist? No where near 30"...

Frank Zane weighed 180lbs in competition with a 29" waist and looked incredible (by those days standards which I still favor over today's nasty BBers, but to each their own) and Compton being the same height as him and 50 lbs heavier on stage with a 1" difference? Yea, ok... His waist would look like it's been in a corset for a year. Zane still gets talked about to this day for his aesthetic look and small waist... Compton was no where near...

Dude I call BS.... I don't mean it to sound like a dick towards you at all either, but c'mon, a 30" waist? No where near 30"...

Frank Zane weighed 180lbs in competition with a 29" waist and looked incredible (by those days standards which I still favor over today's nasty BBers, but to each their own) and Compton being the same height as him and 50 lbs heavier on stage with a 1" difference? Yea, ok... His waist would look like it's been in a corset for a year. Zane still gets talked about to this day for his aesthetic look and small waist... Compton was no where near...

LOL. Justins waist is probably around 35inch at the very least.

not sure about that. i dont think Gh and insulin are the main reasons neither, but compton had the gut too and he explicitly said that hes not gonna carb load before the show in interviews beforehand...

Still he did if i am not mistaken. I also saw that he ate a decent amount of junkfood pre contest. If the body is not used to this anymore this could also be some part of the cause.

People need to stop thinking that this is only because of insulin, GH etc.

How many grams of carbs do you think Roelly loads with? I think the huge amount of carbs those big guys eat if one of the main reasons.

If you think Roelly is bad you should see the guts on endurance athletes from carb loading.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131