over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roger Huerta KO's A Guy Who Just KO'd A Woman

What really makes me mad is that the entire crowd didn't jump that guy the second he punched the girl!!!! It shouldn't have taken more than 5 seconds for about 10 guys in the near area to take him out. Bunch of cowards walking around just watching. Messed up.

its funny. your walking around at 230 + and some little guy (ha ha ha) busts your ass. thats justice. just wish i could have seen the knock out punch.

What really makes me mad is that the entire crowd didn't jump that guy the second he punched the girl!!!! It shouldn't have taken more than 5 seconds for about 10 guys in the near area to take him out. Bunch of cowards walking around just watching. Messed up.

YES!!! and then they were helping him off the ground after he got his ass kicked!! they should have put their foot on the back of his head shoving it face first into the street until the cops came.with occasional kicks to the ribs.

Looks alot like him to me.

In his best interest to deny it and have an airtight alibi.

Just sayin....if it was me i would leak that it wasn't me and deny it to.............;)

Nevermind...............he admitted it! Good for him. The guy had it coming. Big fat bastard wasn't as tough as he thought. HA HA HA!

Last edited:
YES!!! and then they were helping him off the ground after he got his ass kicked!! they should have put their foot on the back of his head shoving it face first into the street until the cops came.with occasional kicks to the ribs.

Yeah, I agree, that kind of had me thinking WTF? too.

“If that was my mom, if that was my sister, my spouse, anyone … I would’ve wanted someone to step in and do something about it,” he added.

Most people are too selfish to think of it in these terms. Although, there was some little skinny guy that charged him, right before Roger went chasing after him...lol.

Best thing really for people to do.....is just don't go to clubs. You have to kind of expect this shit when going out these days...which is very unfortunate.

BMJ

In the first link provided on the original post, if you read the comments at the bottom, they posters were saying that the guy who was yelling "Roger" at the beginning was Karo Parysian.

It does look like him too, but i'm not sure.

BMJ

I can't say for sure that I'd put my life on the line to 'take care' of a situation that I shouldn't be involved with but if I feel like my life or a loved one's is in danger, I will do what needs to be done.

I don't care what the chick did but that dude didn't have any right to do what he did. Roger did right by me. It's called citizen's arrest.

I can't say for sure that I'd put my life on the line to 'take care' of a situation that I shouldn't be involved with but if I feel like my life or a loved one's is in danger, I will do what needs to be done.

I don't care what the chick did but that dude didn't have any right to do what he did. Roger did right by me. It's called citizen's arrest.

I agree, that is definately true Tyrone...it's too bad that there is too many guns and weapons used these days. Nobody can take an ol' fashion ass-whoopin these days...really sad.

Things did escalate fairly quickly after that he punched her, and i'm sure there was a lot of "did that guy just hit that girl...<wtf?>...." by everybody which is probably the reason why nobody else did anything off the bat.

BMJ

Dont understand why some people are saying its not Huerta....

#1. Looks just like him
#2. Has the tattoo that starts on his back and goes to his chest... Just like Huerta. Huerta is not the guy who did the face stomp though, that guy had a shirt on. Huerta did not.

Guy got what he desereved.:headbang:

Dont understand why some people are saying its not Huerta....

#1. Looks just like him
#2. Has the tattoo that starts on his back and goes to his chest... Just like Huerta. Huerta is not the guy who did the face stomp though, that guy had a shirt on. Huerta did not.

Guy got what he desereved.:headbang:

It's him.

I've got mixed feelings on this. I use to be "women are always right" attitude. Let me throw a real life scenario at ya, and get your opinion on it.

I have a cousin that goes 6'2" 220-225 (depends if she's on her monthly deal). Now, I've eyewitnessed her whip 2 grown men's asses to a pulp. Also, i can't count the times she beat the dog shit out of her husband.

My question is this, would any of you allow her to do you like that?

PO

I've got mixed feelings on this. I use to be "women are always right" attitude. Let me throw a real life scenario at ya, and get your opinion on it.

I have a cousin that goes 6'2" 220-225 (depends if she's on her monthly deal). Now, I've eyewitnessed her whip 2 grown men's asses to a pulp. Also, i can't count the times she beat the dog shit out of her husband.

PO

You have to exscuse me as I have better things to do but you don't sucker punch a woman EVER unless in self defense...sounds to me like you can talk the talk but not walk the walk.

Other than that, all I heard was that you have a cousin...guess it's a female...If you can't run from her, take the beating lol....

There's zero opinion about it....whether chicks are right or wrong...there's a complete diff. principle, dude.

Citizen's CARDIAC arrest! :D

PO

Come on bud. Don't even go there........

PO

To be honest to me you sound like a really pathetic person and your moral compass is all wrong.

Would I let a gf beat me... well I wouldn't be with her in the first place. Strong minded men wouldn't allow that to happen. But say my current gf did out of the blue I wouldn't even think about hitting her back. I would take it or walk away.

Woman are not always right but that doesn't mean you hit them if they are wrong.

Sure I am not stupid... If some girl pulls a knife out and wants to harm you then you do what is necessary but debating wheather you should be allowed to hit a women shows alot to me... mainly I wouldn't want to even talk to a man like that/you.

PO

You want equality? Hit me, and you'll get hit back.

You want equality? Hit me, and you'll get hit back.

not for nothing bro but if you are saying that if a woman slaps you or hits you then you plan on powdering her right back then you are seriously a fucking punkass. is your pathetic little ego that fragile that you cant handle the thought of a woman half your size and weight taking a shot at you? that girl in the video was maybe all of 135 lbs and i would bet that fat monkey was 250-260 based on that belly.
shit dude, i really hope your comment wasnt saying that you would hit a girl. if it wasnt and i read it wrong im the first to say im sorry for my comment. but if you were saying that and you would hit a girl then i sincerely hope someday a girl hits you. and when you do go to hit her back, i hope im at that club that night.

Update :

The guy Huerta beat down was a former Texas Longhorn Linebacker..

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75