over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roids vs HGH vs Peptides

Simpleswim95

Newbies
Have been reading up on HGH and Peptides and wanted some advice.

I am currently on test A (0.5ml 100mg/ml 3x a week) / tren A (1ml 100mg/ml 3x a week) and am trying to loose as much fat as possible, retaining as much muscle as possible. Also taking 1 AI tablet and 1/2 caber on the injection days.

I was getting serious pip on test A (1ml 100mg/ml 3x a week) / tren A (1ml 100mg/ml 3x a week) therefore dropped the test and pip has gone. As I am loosing fat though, my glutes are smaller, so I think the scarring is heavy.

I am wondering if I could move to:

(a) some sort of oral steroid eg anavar instead
(b) hgh (but this seems longer term, but seems to have less of a bad side effect)
(c) peptides (have had mixed responses on this).

My goal is a 'muscle model' look, not a skinny ripped dude, nor a huge budybuilder look (no offence, just have to be realistic what I can maintain).

Any advice on what is better generally? Not looking for a cycle recommendation, more just information on the various approaches and expected results.

Think long term, you won't be a muscle model in a few weeks.

Gh would be a Nice addition since that's usually a long term thing

If this cycle isnt working as planned there is no harm coming off and planning for another cycle down the road. I agree with the above poster. It takes time to acheive a goal.

You wont build much scar tissue with one cycle either.

I guess I'm pretty old school. It depends on where you're at with your fat loss. I'd say if you are at 15-20% BF then there is no real need to use much above a TRT dose of Test + anabolics. It's basically a matter of discipline in diet, training and rest and staying away from partying. For me it's enough to use TRT and maybe GHRP 2. That peptide works for me. Lower than 12% for me then I have to get a little more aggressive. Even then it's less the drugs and more cycling out poultry and beef for tilapia. At 10% BF that's enough for this old man. A real 10% looks pretty good. That's veins in upper back and upper legs and that phuck me vein going up from the pelvis to the navel. That's enough b/c we all know women get very visual at that point and they are nothing but 10% orgasms and and 90% trouble. Guess I went off the rails there.

Anyways, that's just going from fat ass me to 10% me. Differnet strategy all together to go from skinny fat me to jacked me to jacked 10% me. Then the drugs come in way differnt.

If this cycle isnt working as planned there is no harm coming off and planning for another cycle down the road. I agree with the above poster. It takes time to acheive a goal.

You wont build much scar tissue with one cycle either.

It is working (first time I got this lean), but planning for the future, don't want to be on tren forever I think. Or, if it is the best for me, happy to stay on. Just was exploring if there was something better longer term.

Think long term, you won't be a muscle model in a few weeks.

Gh would be a Nice addition since that's usually a long term thing

Yeah for now getting as lean as possible, so when I slowly add muscle I still look good, not like a blob.

You mentioned gh as a nice addition, but this means use with test/tren still?

I guess I'm pretty old school. It depends on where you're at with your fat loss. I'd say if you are at 15-20% BF then there is no real need to use much above a TRT dose of Test + anabolics. It's basically a matter of discipline in diet, training and rest and staying away from partying. For me it's enough to use TRT and maybe GHRP 2. That peptide works for me. Lower than 12% for me then I have to get a little more aggressive. Even then it's less the drugs and more cycling out poultry and beef for tilapia. At 10% BF that's enough for this old man. A real 10% looks pretty good. That's veins in upper back and upper legs and that phuck me vein going up from the pelvis to the navel. That's enough b/c we all know women get very visual at that point and they are nothing but 10% orgasms and and 90% trouble. Guess I went off the rails there.

Anyways, that's just going from fat ass me to 10% me. Differnet strategy all together to go from skinny fat me to jacked me to jacked 10% me. Then the drugs come in way differnt.

I am not sure, as different bf measurements say different things I guess.
I follow a strict diet, I train, I dont drink/smoke/party, so I would like to think I should be looking better.
You mentioned TRT and GHRP2 - these are both peptides?

You mentioned TRT and GHRP2 - these are both peptides?

TRT = Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Generally 100mg/wk up to ~200mg/wk.

GHRP2 = is a peptide that stimulates the pituitary to release endogenous (your own) GH

Definitely would not recommend peptides. too many drawbacks. Gh if you must, but i dont recommend that either cuz price to benefit ratio is not that great. if money is tight (and even if its not) you can easily achieve your goal without gh or peptides. AAS are cheaper and will produce faster results.
-F2S

Have been reading up on HGH and Peptides and wanted some advice.

I am currently on test A (0.5ml 100mg/ml 3x a week) / tren A (1ml 100mg/ml 3x a week) and am trying to loose as much fat as possible, retaining as much muscle as possible. Also taking 1 AI tablet and 1/2 caber on the injection days.

I was getting serious pip on test A (1ml 100mg/ml 3x a week) / tren A (1ml 100mg/ml 3x a week) therefore dropped the test and pip has gone. As I am loosing fat though, my glutes are smaller, so I think the scarring is heavy.

I am wondering if I could move to:

(a) some sort of oral steroid eg anavar instead
(b) hgh (but this seems longer term, but seems to have less of a bad side effect)
(c) peptides (have had mixed responses on this).

My goal is a 'muscle model' look, not a skinny ripped dude, nor a huge budybuilder look (no offence, just have to be realistic what I can maintain).

Any advice on what is better generally? Not looking for a cycle recommendation, more just information on the various approaches and expected results.

You didn't mention your age. If your under 30 maybe save up to buy enough real HGH.
The peptides are hit an miss, most are bunk. GHRP IMO is good for appetite.
Taking short Esters on a daily basis will give you better hormone leveled and reduce the sides. So the sides you got would go away after a while if you took daily shots and ramped up the dose slowly.
Adding Orals such as Anavar and Winstrol is great. Dose for anavar is 40-60. oral Winny 50-80. Inj winny 50.( assuming good quality).
If you dont want ED shots then switch to a longer ester of the same compounds.

You didn't mention your age. If your under 30 maybe save up to buy enough real HGH.
The peptides are hit an miss, most are bunk. GHRP IMO is good for appetite.
Taking short Esters on a daily basis will give you better hormone leveled and reduce the sides. So the sides you got would go away after a while if you took daily shots and ramped up the dose slowly.
Adding Orals such as Anavar and Winstrol is great. Dose for anavar is 40-60. oral Winny 50-80. Inj winny 50.( assuming good quality).
If you dont want ED shots then switch to a longer ester of the same compounds.

Current taking test A and tren A which is quick acting.
I am under 30 yes.
The only issue with regular injections is the scarring/pip, but, if that is the best way, happy to do
I should stick with test/tren or add in an oral / replace with an oral?
I will look for some HGH also.

If scarring is a concern for the injections, one thing I do (which might work for you) is to take your shots in insulin needles. Yes they take a minute or so to fill, but I do test p this way all of the time. And there is never any localized soreness.

Does it go into the muscle enough though this way?

I was thinking to stick to test/primo. Seems to be nice for me. Other stuff not so much.

Current taking test A and tren A which is quick acting.
I am under 30 yes.
The only issue with regular injections is the scarring/pip, but, if that is the best way, happy to do
I should stick with test/tren or add in an oral / replace with an oral?
I will look for some HGH also.
As mentioned above slin pins work well. As for orals. Anavar, winny, t bol are the ones I like.
Next time try parabolin and test e perhaps. That said I would still ramp up slowly and eod in until you get used to it.

Does it go into the muscle enough though this way?

I was thinking to stick to test/primo. Seems to be nice for me. Other stuff not so much.

I pin on my shoulders and it definitely goes in enough. I've noticed that the longer the ester (i.e. test propionate vs test enanthate), the more viscous the liquid, the longer it takes to fill (and empty) the syringe. Overall it seems to work well for me

500-600mg of test cyp a week
50mg proviron (25mg twice per day)
2iu hgh upon waking and 2iu hgh before bed
use Adex .25mg per day if needed (and def if you cant get proviron)

do that year round with proper diet and that's all you need.

Last edited:
Definitely would not recommend peptides. too many drawbacks. Gh if you must, but i dont recommend that either cuz price to benefit ratio is not that great. if money is tight (and even if its not) you can easily achieve your goal without gh or peptides. AAS are cheaper and will produce faster results.
-F2S

Money for quality HGH is no longer an issue. 99% pure china generics run you $140-$180 these days. All tested out right on this board from quality providers (Ace, TP and NextDay to name my top choices). it should be standard hormone therapy if you are over age of 35 with prices so reasonable. people who think its not cost effective are usually the ones who expect to see results within 3 months like they are taking trenbolone. not the case. 6 months is even too soon with hgh. its that 1 year mark when everyone is coming up to you going "how are you so dense year round" or " bro your vascularity is insane". whereas trenbolone its a week later with results but you dont realize all the damage your doing internally.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws