over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ROIDTEST

Npc7east

Registered
Newbies
Just placed an order for Roidtest to test Tren and Test. Anyone give these a try before eith success? I understand they don't inform you of the dose in anyway but do inform you that the product is legit. Thank you in advance fellas.

I have 4 different company's anavar and approx 5 different mgs
all from sponsors here , some are gone some still here
Well I tested one with C vial , 15 min nothing (No name still sponsor)
-
tested another of a sponsor who disappeared - Khazari? - not sure what happened...but LEGIT

I didn't realize you there is actually 2 test in one anavar kit , B vial you use 365 mm light - C vial is timed
From what I read I think ! Your supposed to use both with one sample to confirm? Idk but if one says it's good - I'm good !!

Also I'm thinking if your testing anavar and zero color change , that means you can use it again since there was no chemical interaction??
I used 2 vial C for 2 test but afterwards I thought maybe I could of saved money

Thing with roidtest is you won't know the actual mg of the hormone.Jano is the way to go for piece of mind especially if the sources offer compensation for blind testing.

Thing with roidtest is you won't know the actual mg of the hormone.Jano is the way to go for piece of mind especially if the sources offer compensation for blind testing.
Not sure how long they been available..maybe a few years or weeks idk

Testosterone SEMI-QUANTITATIVE - so they have test now that will give you the aprox level of gear​

Not available for all products but def some popular ones

Attachments

• post.png
    post.png
    281.1 KB · Views: 18
Not sure how long they been available..maybe a few years or weeks idk

Testosterone SEMI-QUANTITATIVE - so they have test now that will give you the aprox level of gear​

Not available for all products but def some popular ones
Have they fixed the issue of not being able to accurately test gear that uses MCT oil as the carrier oil?

Have they fixed the issue of not being able to accurately test gear that uses MCT oil as the carrier oil?
Dam seriously that's an issue??

Let me Google it

Testing a few items , Im pretty sure my test is mct oil
I plan on testing that , and I'll ask sponsor to double check

Tested some dbol , anavar , both good

Testing anadrol and test , when I get my next few test vials in

Let me Google it

ive heard the same thing about MCT oil.

www.labmax.ca has purity and presence testing. you also get both when you order a purity test

^^^specifically ANASCI-TESTING ..which is RANDOM/BLIND & NEUTRAL 3rd PARTY (Janoshik) HPLC analyzed

►these other "at-home" tests are severely limited to say the least:
-the colors are not always clear & discernable
-time ..light ..exposure ..& temperature can affect the colors/test results
-tests can not detect other (..foreign) substances
-tests can not detect dose (..& i seriously doubt the accuracy of any that claim that they do)
-tests can not detect the presence of other steroids
(..some tested TREN, also contained TEST as well ..some tested PRIMO also contained NPP)

^^^these tests are seriously flawed & could never begin to compare to a Legit "HPLC" test

^^^IMHO your money would serve you much better going to the ANASCI-TESTING-PROJECT

Let me Google it

Lots of issues with ROIDTEST messing up tests on another forum I’m on when the carrier oil is MCT. They were supposed to make tests that would work for MCT but I never heard if they did so.

So which one of PM’s board members are gonna scoop up the HLPC on Labmax? Man I wish I knew what the hell to do with it because I’d buy it!!!! Then id be able to personally conduct tests on allllll my goodies! Seems like a cheap price, it is refurbished though.

Dammit, why didn’t I go to college and major in Chemistry!!!

Cage

There is a copy/paste text below from a Canadian bodybuilding board that explains this in detail:

No independent lab has verified if the kits are accurate or not.

Now here is the main issue with the LabMax/Roidtest kits. These kits fail to take in account the other numerous ingredients and/or chemicals that go into any steroid, whether in tablet or injectable form. For example, when a 20mg tablet of Proviron is pressed, there's far more included in that tablet than just 20mg of Proviron. We have binders, fillers, dyes, lubricants, and a variety of other substances. Another good example. Consider something like Clenbuterol for example that is dosed in MICROmiligrams. More than 95% of the tablet will contain everything but the active ingredient. You’re trying to tell me that these kits will disregard 95% of the ingredients (Dyes, binders, etc) in there, and based on the other 5% (Which is actually Clenbuterol) identify the compound correctly? Give me a break.

If these kit were made to test the raw powder prior to making finished products I could perhaps MAYBE believe in it...but claiming to identify what a compound is once it has been pressed into a tablet/capsule is just none-sense. Even then, the owners have failed to conduct any third party testing or any scientific proof that these kits are even capable of identifying different compounds based on just the raw material.

To add to that, LabMax and Roidtest have been called out on numerous forums across the internet and have failed to offer any sort of scientific backing or evidence that prove their tests do anything other than pump out some random colour of the rainbow on any given day. They've had ample opportunity to shut everyone up and prove the doubters (myself included) wrong, yet they never have. On countless mainstream forums their sponsorship/advertising was pulled because of that reason as well.

Sending products to a creditable facility with HPLC testing is the correct and accurate way to test products.

I tried to get in touch w Janoshik thru email and message but no reply I didn't have much options and I do want a piece of mind the primo and tren e are active in the vial. Well my roidtest comes in Friday hopefully it'll give me a clear result

I tried to get in touch w Janoshik thru email and message but no reply I didn't have much options and I do want a piece of mind the primo and tren e are active in the vial. Well my roidtest comes in Friday hopefully it'll give me a clear result
You used secure email ?
I know he replied 2 days magority of the time

Sure you have correct email

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws