over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Role call for the ladies!!!

Sassy said:
You know, there just aren't that many site for women. It would be nice to have one that was up to par. ;)

We're getting there Sassy!

What would you like to see?

Sorry I haven't been back lately. My whole world has been turned upside down. :(

Any... it would be nice to see more info on AS for women. I've post a few things. I don't know if it help or not. I've been doing a little experiment ;) for myself that has really help the post menopausal symptoms. I'm amazed at how well it's working.

If you haven't had a chance to read some of my post then I hope you will. I know most women on this board aren't concerned about these things, but for those of us who have reach this stage, it's nice to have some info on it... and of course other AS.

When it come to diet and training, I've been working out for almost 20 yrs and competing for 6. However, I'm a newbie to AS.

Sassy said:
Sorry I haven't been back lately. My whole world has been turned upside down. :(

Any... it would be nice to see more info on AS for women. I've post a few things. I don't know if it help or not. I've been doing a little experiment ;) for myself that has really help the post menopausal symptoms. I'm amazed at how well it's working.

If you haven't had a chance to read some of my post then I hope you will. I know most women on this board aren't concerned about these things, but for those of us who have reach this stage, it's nice to have some info on it... and of course other AS.

When it come to diet and training, I've been working out for almost 20 yrs and competing for 6. However, I'm a newbie to AS.

I hope things start to get better for you!

What have you been doing for PMS? If you would like to share.

I'll go read some of your posts!

I'm here too, ladies!! Sorry it took me so long to chime in...

I haven't been around PM as much lately, but if we can get this section up and running I'll be sure to stop by much more often!!

I've been super busy training and dieting and writing my dissertation proposal. Other than that? Just trying to catch up on sleep!!!

IslandGirl said:
I hope things start to get better for you!

What have you been doing for PMS? If you would like to share.

I'll go read some of your posts!

I had a hysterectomy 6 yrs ago. Since I was so young, they wanted to leave my ovaries, but one of them wasn't functioning. Almost a year later the one that was left quit working or I was forced into menopause. This is common when women have hysterectomies. No more PMS for... however I do get night sweats, hot flashes and all the other menopausal symptoms. I also noticed that when I started dieting for competition the weight was harder to come off. Lack of hormones made muscle growth slower and more difficult to achieve. How can your build muscle when your body doesn't produce hormones?

To beat it all the hormone replacement therapy (HRT) that they have me on is not on my insurance company's "preferred Rx list". It's a combination of estrogen and test. Now there has been reports out that say there is a connection to EstraTest and breast cancer. Then the other options that the insurance give me is progesterone; which increases your chances of endo cancer. I'm high risk already for endo cancer because of my battle with endometriosis. That's why I had the hysterectomy. Also endometriosis is fed by progesterone. The production info sheets that comes with the progesterone HRT's on my insurance's "preferred list" plainly states not recommended for women who have had hysterectomy.

I'm kind of damned if I do... damned if I don't. Believing that quality of life is just as important. I decided to continue the EstraTest and take my chances with breast cancer.

Then I started reading about test and menopausal women... the dose doesn't have to be very much. Being a newbie to AAS, I had no idea what was the right amount to take. How much was too much? Then their is fear of side effects. I had so many questions. That is what lead me to come here for more information.

I'm sorry this is so long. I know most of you are probably too young to worry about this, but it is a female issue that you will some day have to face.

strongmind said:
I'm here too, ladies!! Sorry it took me so long to chime in...

I haven't been around PM as much lately, but if we can get this section up and running I'll be sure to stop by much more often!!

I've been super busy training and dieting and writing my dissertation proposal. Other than that? Just trying to catch up on sleep!!!

Hey there sm! Great to see you! I think I've read somewhere about school and stuff. That alone takes alot of time and focus and then on top of that...you have to have a life right? Check back as often as you can. And get those zzzzzz's in!!!

Sassy said:
I had a hysterectomy 6 yrs ago. Since I was so young, they wanted to leave my ovaries, but one of them wasn't functioning. Almost a year later the one that was left quit working or I was forced into menopause. This is common when women have hysterectomies. No more PMS for... however I do get night sweats, hot flashes and all the other menopausal symptoms. I also noticed that when I started dieting for competition the weight was harder to come off. Lack of hormones made muscle growth slower and more difficult to achieve. How can your build muscle when your body doesn't produce hormones?

To beat it all the hormone replacement therapy (HRT) that they have me on is not on my insurance company's "preferred Rx list". It's a combination of estrogen and test. Now there has been reports out that say there is a connection to EstraTest and breast cancer. Then the other options that the insurance give me is progesterone; which increases your chances of endo cancer. I'm high risk already for endo cancer because of my battle with endometriosis. That's why I had the hysterectomy. Also endometriosis is fed by progesterone. The production info sheets that comes with the progesterone HRT's on my insurance's "preferred list" plainly states not recommended for women who have had hysterectomy.

I'm kind of damned if I do... damned if I don't. Believing that quality of life is just as important. I decided to continue the EstraTest and take my chances with breast cancer.

Then I started reading about test and menopausal women... the dose doesn't have to be very much. Being a newbie to AAS, I had no idea what was the right amount to take. How much was too much? Then their is fear of side effects. I had so many questions. That is what lead me to come here for more information.

I'm sorry this is so long. I know most of you are probably too young to worry about this, but it is a female issue that you will some day have to face.

Thanks! I'll be sending you a pm soon!

Steak Helmet said:
NOt to be the pervert of the bunch, but could we get a couple pics with the role call?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey there Steak! I think there are a couple of us ladies that have pics posted in the members pics section! Thanks for peeking in!

Ahhhh you hard working ladies ;) keep it up...you all look amazing...

I work with women that are about 180 to 230 pounds, so I have to come here to get my daily dose of beauty.

Steak Helmet said:
Ahhhh you hard working ladies ;) keep it up...you all look amazing...

I work with women that are about 180 to 230 pounds, so I have to come here to get my daily dose of beauty.
Oh boy.....what do you do?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity