over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roman Fritz 8000kcal

OK, I give up... What the fuck are the three bun things at the beginning? I'm assuming a protein?

Has he, or does he, ever compete?

I like his training 'form' and his physique.

He competed at the Indy Pro two years ago and placed 6th. I think Justin Compton is still his coach.

Nvm must be beef. They looked odd at the start :LOL: mostly clean calories, too.
Yeah some beaf haha...he still trains every day and even 2x per day

its sad really

only thing hes growing is his dome

wonder how much cash hes blowing thru

I can't help but think he would be bigger not training twice per day and focusing more on recovery and progressive overload. Regardless I still like Roman I think he has a good physique he just can't get the size to be a threat

I can't help but think he would be bigger not training twice per day and focusing more on recovery and progressive overload. Regardless I still like Roman I think he has a good physique he just can't get the size to be a threat

His problem is likely that he stays too lean year-round. You simply can't make a significant jump in size when staying in the 6-8% body fat range all year.

On top of that, Dave Palumbo (who coached Fritz for years) reported last week that Fritz needs double hip replacement. I know Jose Raymond is still training though retired with his hip replacement, not sure what Fritz's future will be.

His problem is likely that he stays too lean year-round. You simply can't make a significant jump in size when staying in the 6-8% body fat range all year.

On top of that, Dave Palumbo (who coached Fritz for years) reported last week that Fritz needs double hip replacement. I know Jose Raymond is still training though retired with his hip replacement, not sure what Fritz's future will be.
At his age to have to have a double hip is not good.. my opinion is that the constant training and high volume added to cardio etc did that.. he needs to revamp his training and get more rest.. but who im I? Lol.. he looks great but ...

At his age to have to have a double hip is not good.. my opinion is that the constant training and high volume added to cardio etc did that.. he needs to revamp his training and get more rest.. but who im I? Lol.. he looks great but ...

He looks amazing but I 100% agree. When you need a double hip replacement at that age your body is telling you something. Even if he didn't need the hip replacement I think he needed to lower is volume if growth was his primary goal. After knowing he needs that operation he definitely needs to lower the volume/pressure he is putting his body through. I used to watch all of his vids and I know he usued to struggle with staying out of the gym he wouldn't have days off for long periods.

He is 32 years old so if you state 15 years solid training the volume he does could be as much training volume as 45 years for other competitors. I know he was doing 2 daily sessions 6 days per week for a long period but not sure how is training looks now. Regardless he has probably done has much as 3 times the training volume as some competitors in their 50's. Hopefully he can still have a future in the sport and his surgery goes well.

He looks amazing but I 100% agree. When you need a double hip replacement at that age your body is telling you something. Even if he didn't need the hip replacement I think he needed to lower is volume if growth was his primary goal. After knowing he needs that operation he definitely needs to lower the volume/pressure he is putting his body through. I used to watch all of his vids and I know he usued to struggle with staying out of the gym he wouldn't have days off for long periods.

He is 32 years old so if you state 15 years solid training the volume he does could be as much training volume as 45 years for other competitors. I know he was doing 2 daily sessions 6 days per week for a long period but not sure how is training looks now. Regardless he has probably done has much as 3 times the training volume as some competitors in their 50's. Hopefully he can still have a future in the sport and his surgery goes well.
I've talked with him on Instagram few months ago,he trains 7 days per week and almost every day 2x sessions

100% he would but he likes training more then competing

He is always dry , all year

You think too low estro could add to his situation ?

Too large volume, a diet high in calories, but virtually zero fat. In addition, you can see that he does not give up Trenbolone all year round and keeps very low estro because his ankles do not even hold a little fluid. You won't grow up in this state.
When i asked him he told me high EQ,high primo + injectable Adrol are his go to for off season...
But yeah he is scared of adding any fat haha nevery eat one yolk

When i asked him he told me high EQ,high primo + injectable Adrol are his go to for off season...
For me he wrote himself, I didn't even ask him what he was taking - test, EQ, gh and insulin so what I always say no one will ever tell the truth, or at least the whole truth;) but high EQ primo and anadrol looking at his figure seem to be real combination

How much test did he tell ?

For me he wrote himself, I didn't even ask him what he was taking - test, EQ, gh and insulin so what I always say no one will ever tell the truth, or at least the whole truth;) but high EQ primo and anadrol looking at his figure seem to be real combination
Exactly, everyone is using like baby dosages and almost 300lbs in off season still lean haha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131