over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roman Fritz new IFBB pro

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hard work, discipline and ''bad diet with bad training regime'' lol paid off

Roman gets in better condition than 90,12% of current pros and has better structure than 96,45% pros now he just needs to add more size (up the dosage) and he will be VERY competitive in pro ranks

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijkkJYJFa-Y"]Roman Fritz After Winning Mens Overall At 2014 IFBB Amateur Olympia- Prague - YouTube[/ame]

Gesamtsieg und Interview Roman Fritz - Olympia Amateur Europe 2014

DSC01441_PLLXNQERUU.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0926~1.jpg
    DSC_0926~1.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 1,176
The guy has some great proportions.

Hard work, discipline and ''bad diet with bad training regime'' lol paid off

Roman gets in better condition than 90,12% of current pros and has better structure than 96,45% pros now he just needs to add more size (up the dosage) and he will be VERY competitive in pro ranks

Roman Fritz After Winning Mens Overall At 2014 IFBB Amateur Olympia- Prague - YouTube

Gesamtsieg und Interview Roman Fritz - Olympia Amateur Europe 2014

DSC01441_PLLXNQERUU.jpg

With your love for him, you must have been in tears! ;)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No

Are you related to this guy?

we have competed once together, now we are just exchanging messages on fb from time to time. That's it. The guy truly loves the bodybuilding, puts everything into it, since I have met him first time when he competed at worlds juniors, maybe it is not acceptable for you Phil, or I can say you seem to be one of those guys in the old days whose put everything into it and got nothing out of it, so now you are regretting the things you have done in the past and you are bashing the guys whose are doing the same thing as you did 20 years ago, honestly, isn't that real truth, Phil?

He's got a great physique, and looks terrific in these pics, standing by himself. Put him on stage against upper tier pros, and he gets dwarfed. A lot more size and he'll compare well.

He's got a great physique, and looks terrific in these pics, standing by himself. Put him on stage against upper tier pros, and he gets dwarfed. A lot more size and he'll compare well.

He lacks the size upper tier pros has, but he pretty much all of them in condition. And pics does not tell the real truth

we have competed once together, now we are just exchanging messages on fb from time to time. That's it. The guy truly loves the bodybuilding, puts everything into it, since I have met him first time when he competed at worlds juniors, maybe it is not acceptable for you Phil, or I can say you seem to be one of those guys in the old days whose put everything into it and got nothing out of it, so now you are regretting the things you have done in the past and you are bashing the guys whose are doing the same thing as you did 20 years ago, honestly, isn't that real truth, Phil?

It's okay to have a mancrush sometimes buddy:D I had a mancrush on Jay Cutler, until I met him and he wasn't all that.

peter klancir deserved the win.thats the TRUTH

more muscles and less definition VS less muscles and more definition
judges decided definition is the way to go that day
thats the TRUTH

there would be no judges only 1 weight scale onstage, if bigger would mean better. get big is a lot easier than get in superb condition, getting big is all about genetics, drugs and food getting in good shape is all about hard work and discipline and there are plenty of guys whose takes drugs, eats lots of food and because of their good genetics - gets big, but how many of them gets in really good contest shape? Not many...because it requires a lot of suffering, discipline and hard work - things you can't inject, eat or you wasn't born with...

I am pretty sure genetics play just as much a role in getting conditioned as they do in "getting big". Do you really not think it's easier for Dexter Jackson to get in shape than many others? I don't think your argument makes a lot of sense. The sport is not a "dieting competition" any more than it's a "getting big contest"

Last edited:
I think the better conditioned competitor should always get the nod. Assuming that symmetry, etc is the same between the two.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure genetics play just as much a role in getting conditioned as they do in "getting big". Do you really not think it's easier for Dexter Jackson to get in shape than many others? I don't think your argument makes a lot of sense. The sport is not a "dieting competition" any more than it's a "getting big contest"

Exactly. It's very hard for Roman to get fat. Same thing with Aaron Clark.

Exactly. It's very hard for Roman to get fat. Same thing with Aaron Clark.

struggling to get fat is one things, getting into contest shape is totally another thing, the guy can have very fast metabolism and because of that he never gets really fat no matter what he eats, but he can struggle to get in really good shape. Hard time getting fat is genetic and drug thing, getting in superb condition is suffering and mental thing. You are top class coach I do not need to explain those simple things to you. You were former fat guy, Alex Azarian were former fat guy but you two have got in superb shape back then. Because of the metabolism? No. You two worked hard and were suffering during the diets, this is completely mental thing, not genetic.

this. put him and big bad wolf next to each other

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

this. put him and big bad wolf next to each other

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

why not against big Ramy or Phil Heath? What about Kai Greene vs Roman Fritz? Or any other massive top pro? big bad wolf will turn 36 this year, while Roman is only 26 he has a long, bright future in IFBB and lots of years to put on more muscle on his frame...there were lots of new young guys who got big very quick (Trey Brewer, Seth Feroce, Mark Alvisi, Mike Liberatore) and then disappeared from the bodybuilding world because they fucked up themselves or burned out. There is no need to rush the things for Roman.

maybe a pro but nothing close to a top level pro... it would be disrespectful to have this guy next to Ramy, Wolf or heath lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear