over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roman's TB-500 Log.........

still feel a twinge in my right tendonitis after alternating curls last time. today is arm/shoulders, so i'll probably refrain from that again and instead focus more on two arm curls.

2.5mg maintenance dose 9/21 (friday)

I've been adhering to a biweekly maintenance protocol here lately. The mild tendonitis flare up seems to have abated, and the shoulder pain is hardly noticeable. Today was chest/tri's, and pain free. Doesn't sound like a lot, but I haven't been heavy on chest in a while, so it was nice to go 250 at 8 reps on the bench today with no pain. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get aggressive with the weight on chest, so if i can go reps of 300 by the end of the year, pain free, then i probably won't push it any more.

2.5mg additional dose

Was on the leg press machine today and hear a small popping noise coming from my crotch area. Not one to push injuries, i jumped off and that was the end of that routine. Later on the hip abductions, i felt a moderate pain, so kept the weigght real light and did 25 reps, and that was it.

Came home, pinned another 2.5mg of TB500, hoping it would help speed up the healing process.

Fingers crossed?

Woke up and the adductor longus tendon is still sore, even more so today. I may boost up the TB500 to kickstart the healing..............................

edit on above post of mine #83

it was the hip adduction machine I felt it on, not the hip abduction machine. my error.

Last edited:
2.5mg "Maintenance" Dose

Well mates. Today was leg day, and had to take it easy on the leg press. My left abductos longus tendon is still bothering me (inner crotch tendon), so I just did 2 sets of 30 reps at 100lbs, real slowly. disappointed, i came home and pinned another 2.5mg of the TB.

Shoulders seem to be bothering me a little today as well. but if you look at my 3:1 protocol thread, I lumped in military press in with my legs ttoday, so hopefully that is something that will go away by tomorrow.

My tendonitis still seems to be in remission.

Interested in hearing further updates!

So far it seems like TB-500 is doing it's job+keeping injuries to a bare minimum even after you push yourself.

the adductus longus tendon is still not right. I did another 2.5mg the other day. yesterday was leg day. I need to be more deliberate on the leg press. still not going to go heavy. did warm ups that ended up with 25 reps at 400 lbs.

tendonitis is still in remission

shoulder is starting to flare up with the increased demands i'm placing on them with the heavier weights.

all seems to be going well otherwise.............

leg press, 35 reps at 400lbs. didn't feel any twinge of pain this time, so the tendon seems to indeed be healing. went to the hip adductor machine, and sat there squeezing em together for i don't know how many reps at a very low weight and still no pain.

looking good!

Can i ask where your getting your tb-500 from?

Or what source your using if im allowed to ask?

If you PM me I can send you the link. Not sure if we are allowed to ask that on the open board?

Times, do you think is better split the dose in a week or just take it in one day?

the quick answer is i do not know.

however, there are clues to your answer out there:

*there are many out there that only pin TB once a week, myself included.

*TB is reconstituted with water, not oil, and therefore is absorbed immediately, not time release. If we were worried about maintaining a stable blood plasma level, like we do when we pin aas, then we would have one of two options: 1) esterfy it somehow like you do with test e or c, or... 2) pin daily

*Because it is effective for me when i pin weekly, I seriously doubt that maintaining a stable blood plasma level has anything to do with the effectiveness. Therefore I doubt semi weekly pinning is any more effective than weekly pinning.

*There are many injectibles that do their work without maintaining a stable blood plasma level, such as allergy shots, vaccines, and that sort of thing.

Thank you for your answer, I think I'll stick to shot weekly, it's cheaper...

you doing a great job in your log, good luck with results.

I'm off the maintenance dose. it's been a few weeks since last injection. shoulders still feel fine, same with the tendonitis. I do have a vial or two left just in case. but right now i'm testing to see if there is a need for a maintenance dose.

shoulders and tendonitis are still pain free.

now going heavy on bench/military press. thought by now my shoulders would be talking to me, but so far i'm g2g.

i've been going real slow with reverse curls, which seems to trigger my tendonitis. massive reps with light weights is the way i'm going to increase tendon strength, and slowly over time, i will gradually add weight which will drop the amount of reps.

shoulders and tendonitis are still pain free.

now going heavy on bench/military press. thought by now my shoulders would be talking to me, but so far i'm g2g.

i've been going real slow with reverse curls, which seems to trigger my tendonitis. massive reps with light weights is the way i'm going to increase tendon strength, and slowly over time, i will gradually add weight which will drop the amount of reps.

good to know. Do you know how many weeks did you use thymosin in this therapy?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear