over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roman's TB-500 Log.........

what i've been noticing, and ggoing to report today, is that due to side sleeping, shoulders are sore upon waking. as the day progresses, and even now after 30 minutes post waking, is that the pain has subsided. So walking around, they no longer hurt. I pin another dose of TB500 tomorrow, and let's see what happens after shoulder day next time.

Steady as she goes TR.
I see you have been hitting in direct areas which some do do. I always do the tb500 subq in the belly. Debatable which protocol is better.
Keep it going

4th injection - 2.0mg

I don't know mates. I think I'm starting to see a trend here. Slept on my side again, but shoulders seem to be doing ok. yesterday was chest, and no pain with bench, and only mild/moderate pain with flies. Last week, i couldnt' do more than 4 or 5 reps of flies with light weight. yesterday, i was able to finish two sets of low weight. 80 or 90 lbs on the machine.

I don't want to get premature, or excited yet, as this could be either a fluke, or healing in the normal course. it is difficult to tell.

my son had shoulder pain, and it is finally starting to go away after about three months. He's afraid to start benching because of reinjury right at the moment. I'm less than two months in, and already benching and light weight flys.

My son is the only thing i can really compare this to, since seldom do i get debilitated by shoulder pain.

But it does seem encouraging!

Steady as she goes TR.
I see you have been hitting in direct areas which some do do. I always do the tb500 subq in the belly. Debatable which protocol is better.
Keep it going

I haven't been spot injecting. Just SubQ in the belly is all i've done so far. I don't think TB500 is site specific.

and today...

More or less the same thing to report today as I did yesterday............

I have a buddy who is recovering from an injury who just started this too.. His lifting partner used it with great sucess and his wife did too. Im hearing great things about this. Thanks for posting results.

the nagging thought in the back of my mind is whether or not i would have healed anyways, WITHOUT the TB-500. I'm reluctant to attribute ALL recovery to this peptide.

But, I've been injured before, and at my age, it can take me six months of rehabbing before able to lift with the muscle again.

I'm beginning to feel that I'm recovering fairly quickly, and able to work the injured site, albeit lightly, in the gym.

But, as far as daily progress goes, It's really hard to tell.

Nothing really new to report today.............

the nagging thought in the back of my mind is whether or not i would have healed anyways, WITHOUT the TB-500. I'm reluctant to attribute ALL recovery to this peptide.

But, I've been injured before, and at my age, it can take me six months of rehabbing before able to lift with the muscle again.

I'm beginning to feel that I'm recovering fairly quickly, and able to work the injured site, albeit lightly, in the gym.

But, as far as daily progress goes, It's really hard to tell.

Nothing really new to report today.............

That really is a true statement that we/you cannot always attribute too much to one compound when you are also taking a fairly kitchen sink approach to healing and recovery. The best you can do is establish a baseline of what you do for recovery in terms of diet, supps, soft tissue therapy, sleep, water intake, whatever else. When you then add in or change only one factor, in this case adding in the peptide then you can draw more precise conclusions.
That was my own approach during my first run and it was what lead me to give tb500 such high marks.
Perhaps your slightly more advantage age and recovery-ability are factors as well in tb500 not being the end all be all miracle some have found it to be. At worst I think you can frankly say you've had some improvement thus far and it will your opportunity to quantify that in a few more weeks time

That really is a true statement that we/you cannot always attribute too much to one compound when you are also taking a fairly kitchen sink approach to healing and recovery. The best you can do is establish a baseline of what you do for recovery in terms of diet, supps, soft tissue therapy, sleep, water intake, whatever else. When you then add in or change only one factor, in this case adding in the peptide then you can draw more precise conclusions.
That was my own approach during my first run and it was what lead me to give tb500 such high marks.
Perhaps your slightly more advantage age and recovery-ability are factors as well in tb500 not being the end all be all miracle some have found it to be. At worst I think you can frankly say you've had some improvement thus far and it will your opportunity to quantify that in a few more weeks time

Agree. And this is one reason why I haven't been taking CJC 1295 and GHRP-6 like i have recently. still have some in my bedroom fridge. so it was an intentional decision. And i waited several months since my last cycle as well. I wanted pretty much everything to be at "all stop" except for TB500 so i can evaluate as best i can. I'm repeating, but bear with me. Two things Im benchmarking off of.

1) Typically, my tendonitis takes abouut 6 months to heal before i can effectively hit the biceps again.
2) My son has "sore shoulders" same as I. He is only 21, and one would think his recovery would be of a shorter duration compared to myself.

What i'm finding is that my ability to hit my routines with the tendonitis, instead of 6 months, I'm about 3 months since reinjury, and i'm about 75% recovered. Note that two months were pre TB500. Would have been a better evaluation if I started immediately post injury.

Additionally, my shoulder recovery, even though my shoulder trauma is a month more recent than my son's, my recovery is further along than his. One would think this to not be the case, as I'm 29 years his senior. So should i attribute this superior recovery to the TB500?

Anyways, my trial is almost over. I am close to conceding this peptide provides a benefit. Still sleeping on my side, so I wake with shoulder ppain. However, within an hour, the pain subsides. I missed the gym yesterday, so TODAY will be arm/shoulder. I should have a pretty good idea after gym. I have been struggling with military press. Good progress last week. Hopefully, I'll be able to add a little weight and intensity this week.

It looks promising!

Yesterday at the gym was one of the better days i've had in a long time. Shoulder/arm day. Military press ended with 170lbs at 20 reps. compare to last week at maybe 120lbs at 12 reps, and maybe one set or so before stopped due to pain. no pain yesterday. I still babied my injuries out of habit, but tendonoitis didn't rear it's ugly head as it normally does, and of course, like i mentioned, the shoulder pain was gone.

I still sleep on my side, and the shoulder ppain liingers for about an hour post waking, and i know i somehow need to remedy side sleepping.

Next tuesday is last injection. Trial I will consider over a week after that.

Whether due to the TB500 or due to natural conditions, the healing seems to be in the later stages. Very encouraging!

yesterday at the gym was another good day. chest this time, and nice and sore today. been awhile since a good chest day, since nagging shoulder pain previously was preventing me from getting in the groove.

Im feeling good. Tendonitis pain is low. Shoulder pain at the gym is low.

Nice TR. I actually rechecked your thread starter post and saw your dosing. I was on record saying 4mg and 3 weeks in would be were you really start seeing it. With your protocol it took you 4 weeks to reach this 12mg total point. I'm not saying that is the magic line to cross but it certainly seems, comparing my personal experience, yours here and the number of other tb500 logs in PM the past year that once total dosing surpasses 12mg a guy will look back and acknowledge significant improvement

Final dose: 2.0 mg

About to pin the final dose this morning. Woke up pretty sore today. Yesterday was back and abs at the gym. hit it pretty good. my confidence is beginning to increase. did a lot of sets on rows, and high reps. arthritas in lower back complicates, but after 2 alleve this AM, i'm g2g.

^agree that you seemed to have called the shot regarding the 12mg prediction. I wish i would have started the TB500 at the time of shoulder injury instead of waiting 2 months. Lost some gains during that time, but it does come back fairly quickly since I didn't abandon the gym, just went with a light maintenance instead.

This trial will last one more week, and then finish. At that time, i will give a full assessment as to % recovery and a recomendation.

---Roman

Do you think the healing is permanent?

I am wondering if remaining pain free depends on continuing the dosing of TB-500. I haven't dosed in several days and the pain is slightly increased. I ordered some more and it should be here in the next couple of days, so I can continue with maintenance.

But when can I come off completely? That is the question!

I am wondering if remaining pain free depends on continuing the dosing of TB-500. I haven't dosed in several days and the pain is slightly increased. I ordered some more and it should be here in the next couple of days, so I can continue with maintenance.

I've been on anabolic cycles and apparently did some damage, but didn't realize it til post cycle when the pain seems to manifest. It doesn't seem to happen immediately, but it is more like i seem to be more susceptible to minor injury, as if my body is "waiting" for it to happen? I'm comparing this to not having cycled in the first place. Of course, this could be a false perception.

I have bbeen thinking of running the maintenance protocol. but i'm not sure. I'll have to think about it some more.

not much new to report. today is arm/shoulder at the gym. last week was exciting improvement on military press. hopefully, I'll see an improvement again today

Not to thread jack here but as with anything you take when you cease taking it the effects fade. That was my experience with tb500. You don't need much to maintain per se but you do need any. If you or TR completely stop I'd bet in 2-3 weeks you will complaining that things are much worse. After a month of being completely off tb500 you will be left only with whatever net gains in pain/movement relief you were going to have. 2mg a week seems ideal for maintaining and even perhaps slightly increasing the effects of the initial loading dose. You can extend that out to 2mg EOW but for some that is where things do start to diminish.

Not to sound like a commericial but osta is having a massive sale on everything this weekend. We can't take prices here but you can get 10mg for what most places charge you for 4-5mg

Not to thread jack here but as with anything you take when you cease taking it the effects fade. That was my experience with tb500. You don't need much to maintain per se but you do need any. If you or TR completely stop I'd bet in 2-3 weeks you will complaining that things are much worse. After a month of being completely off tb500 you will be left only with whatever net gains in pain/movement relief you were going to have. 2mg a week seems ideal for maintaining and even perhaps slightly increasing the effects of the initial loading dose. You can extend that out to 2mg EOW but for some that is where things do start to diminish.

Not to sound like a commericial but osta is having a massive sale on everything this weekend. We can't take prices here but you can get 10mg for what most places charge you for 4-5mg

i'm not familar with that source for some reason? is that the correct spelling? I searched but didn't find............

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear