over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roman's TB-500 Log.........

still feeling good. no flare ups with the tendonitis, nor the shoulders.

These pep places really seem to be popping up fast. This place reputable?

Yes I will personally vouche for them for whatever that is worth :rolleyes: but yes the highest quality peps are here; even their competition acknowledges it

another pain free day to report. even after sleeping on my side, the next morning, shoulders don't hurt so much.

My son has some shoulder issues and is asking me to try TB500.

another pain free day to report. even after sleeping on my side, the next morning, shoulders don't hurt so much.

My son has some shoulder issues and is asking me to try TB500.

Jump on ostas sale it ends tomorrow 45% off for one more day. Cannot list prices per the board rules but this deal is unbeatable

just ordered 60mg, and not from OSTA. i think they were sold out?

Could be that sale was a wildfire. 60mg is a nice stash. I'm sure you know this but remember to leave it un-reconstituted until you are ready to use it. There is some debate over how long tb500 is effective for once mixed. On the short end some say just a couple weeks. This could be problematic for those with 5mg or 10mg vials and only in cruise mode. IME tb500 was effective a month after being reconstituted and it very well could be effective even longer as long as its chilled not completely sure. Still ideally I'd try and use a vial within a month of mixing.

TR if this new order is for both you and your son you should have no problem going thru a vial a month

I have a new small fridge in my bedroom. all peps go in there. the tb will only be reconstituted for a week max before full useage.

btw, i've never been able to ffigure out how not to sleep on my side. but even the shoulder pain from doing that seems to be diminishing.

Hopefully my next batch of TB will show up in the next couple of days. I'd like my next injection to be within two weeks of the last one. After that, I may go eow or monthly, haven't decided on the maintenance protocol yet.

I am happy to report my elbows are nearly 100% better.

How's your shoulder?

2.5mg - MAINTENANCE

Started a maintenance dose today and will go eow for awhile. Maybe twice. Then I'll go monthly. I'll let you know how that goes

pretty much over yesterday's back ache. I have an arthritic condition, and really nothing to do with trauma/injury, so really nothing to heal. Unfortunately, today is back day at the gym, so I'm probably going to go light so as not to aggrevate.

shoulders and tendonitis seem to be in remission.

Started a maintenance dose today and will go eow for awhile. Maybe twice. Then I'll go monthly. I'll let you know how that goes

Nice TR yeah just keep us abreast with periodic updates

So TB seems to work on a variety of traumas. Now if only i can find a pep for arthritic back conditions..........................?

i seem to be in an arthritic back pain cycle, something TB, I'm assuming, wont be able to fix since nothing to heal. It usually takes 1 or 2 alleve and sitting in my recliner for 20 minutes to get the ppain to calm down.

nothing else new to report

Have a friend with a shoulder injury who's trying tb. I told him about your log & he's pretty excited about it. Others have reported great success with it too... You might want to look into getting a hot tub for your back, I love mine.

Have a friend with a shoulder injury who's trying tb. I told him about your log & he's pretty excited about it. Others have reported great success with it too... You might want to look into getting a hot tub for your back, I love mine.

I don't know mate....

....I'd probably throw my back out carrying it up the stairs! =)

chest day at the gym yesterday. no resulting soreness. two more weeks and I'll start upping the weight

my son is also taking TB now. he's been watching my recovery and wanted to try it too. He had his second injection two days ago....

I still need to take it easy and not provoke my tendonitis. Doing alternation dumbell curls yesterday, and my right forearm is sore near the elbow. barbell cable curls seem to be ok, so I suppose I'll continue taking it easy with the curls for awhile.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws