Ronnie Coleman and Iris Kyle secretly had a baby

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOvHl0lHHM8"]This little kid is future Mr. Olympia - YouTube[/ame]

:eek:

Did you guys ever see the youtube of the toddler doing flips and weight lifting with abs. Its was cool but realistically the parents or father probably gave the kid some type of AAS. Not cool. Do you think this kid is natural? If not, again, not cool.

weak hairline from masteron

;)

i heard roids can stunt your growth:D
-F2S

Did you guys ever see the youtube of the toddler doing flips and weight lifting with abs. Its was cool but realistically the parents or father probably gave the kid some type of AAS. Not cool. Do you think this kid is natural? If not, again, not cool.

No parents is gonna give a kid steroids. Maybe if the kid is 15 16 and plays football. But there is something called genetics.

This kid will just have a rare genetic thing. No drugs will be involved. Although I am sure weird things go on elsewhere but I would like to think no parents are giving their kids steroids. I am sure it's fairly common with teenage football players etc. Maybe some younger kids as there are so many messed up people in this world. You also have the idiots who give their dogs tonnes of steroids too :eek:

No parents is gonna give a kid steroids. Maybe if the kid is 15 16 and plays football. But there is something called genetics.

Haha. I think you overestimated the intelligence of the world's population. You and I would never give our kids steroids. But occasionally in my local paper there are articles about parents giving there babies narcotics to help them sleep. Not everyone thinks like we do.

If you had seen the youtube video of this kid you would certainly think the toddler was on the juice.

The kid is clearly on GH, and Igf 1, once he starts Slin-dergarden he´s gonna blow up, my only concern is he´s already showing signs of a distended gut. If he keeps it under control he could make the Physique Olympia in two or three years, great delts.

Wrong, I coached youth sports for a long time
Back when Superdrol was otc, i over heard several parents talking about their 6th and 7th graders being on superdrol
Fucked up to say the least

This little fella most likely has a genetic disorder but there have been several cases where parents hve givwn their kids steroids. Richard Sandrak was one.

I think this kid is another one. If I were to speculate, it could be that the parents are in a desperate economic situation, perhaps in an eastern european country, and they see the kid as their meal ticket somehow.

Sandrak grew to normal height and lost the androgenic look when daddy went to jail. Who knows how much they are affected long term by the early juice.

Attachments

• BEybFLVCQAAsTA7.jpg
    BEybFLVCQAAsTA7.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
This little fella most likely has a genetic disorder but there have been several cases where parents hve givwn their kids steroids. Richard Sandrak was one.

I think this kid is another one. If I were to speculate, it could be that the parents are in a desperate economic situation, perhaps in an eastern european country, and they see the kid as their meal ticket somehow.

Sandrak grew to normal height and lost the androgenic look when daddy went to jail. Who knows how much they are affected long term by the early juice.

Thats the kid im talking about. Thank you. He does a ton of crazy stuff like back flips off the kitchen table on the youtube video. Not only does the child's physique look geared up but also his motivation to workout. No 5-6 year old pushes workout intensity let alone ever thinks of workingout.

Thats the kid im talking about. Thank you. He does a ton of crazy stuff like back flips off the kitchen table on the youtube video. Not only does the child's physique look geared up but also his motivation to workout. No 5-6 year old pushes workout intensity let alone ever thinks of workingout.

Yeah he has a roid rage expression on his face in some pics haha. He is feeling the tren :D

Attachments

• 4241403297_2d25bbbe9b.jpg
    4241403297_2d25bbbe9b.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 348
The little Hercules kid from many years back does not look anything like he did when he was younger. He looks like a normal guy with no muscle definition at all...soft looking and a small belly.

I remember seeing that kid awhile back. They are usually from the same area in Europe. As KS suggested perhaps their parents look at their kids as away to get fame and money and away from their struggles. I have seen programs on strong girls/boys and it's the same. The parents have them training 6 hours a day from ages like 3 or 4.

I would never say never in regards to anything. I would like to think most parents would never do such a thing. But as Allex posted parents rape and torture their kids so giving them some dbol to stand out is definitely not far fetched.

The young hercules boy was another example of pushy parents. He obviously looks nothing like he did now as he has no passion to train and diet.

Some kids will definitely have superior genes but even if they do it's not like most kids would find out as they are not exactly training hard in a gym at a young age. Even some of the all time greats looked like nothing without training. Some may have such a mutation that even without training they are still very muscular but that is very rare. Still I bet that kid in the video could be a freak when he is older :D

Definitely looks to have a myostatin deficiency lol. That video just made me laugh for some reason, walking around like a boss.

Makes me wonder what Michael Lockett looked like at that age.

The little Hercules kid from many years back does not look anything like he did when he was younger. He looks like a normal guy with no muscle definition at all...soft looking and a small belly.

Saw some follow up special on him. He is a Hollywood stuntman now. Doesn't do any weight training but still very athletic in a gymnastics way. Millennial dadbod though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131