YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman - as natural as it gets. (first contest video)

Ronnie was like that back in college. My buddy played football with him and he said his upper body was jacked and his legs where not far behind. Make no mistake about it we will never see another Big Bubba, No Trubba, Lightweight Baby, Ain't Nuthin But a Peanut, Yeah Buddy! ever again.

Well I guess this vid proves thats hes ALWAYS had horrible posing routines lol. But yeah it is humbling to see how he looked back then. Id bet he was only giving moderate effort (if any) towards his diet or anything. Probly just doing the show 'for fun' and still looked like that ... :eek:

people always say ronnie has the super great genetics I agree. But imagine for a second if you or me started are training at metro flex gym and did everything right from the start like he is said to have done. All the mistakes we would have advoided. I mean I have heard that he was noticed with a friend from metros owner who told him how great his genetics where and I am sure took a vested intrest in his success which has payed off big

If doing everything right and not making mistakes made people champions there would be a lot more Ronnie Colemans.. You still need the bone structure, insertions, muscle bellies etc along with the response to supplements and ability to handle the supplement regimen.

Don't get me wrong, but there are a lot of dedicated folks on this board and none of them will ever look like Coleman did in 1998.

He was/is one of a kind

people always say ronnie has the super great genetics I agree. But imagine for a second if you or me started are training at metro flex gym and did everything right from the start like he is said to have done. All the mistakes we would have advoided. I mean I have heard that he was noticed with a friend from metros owner who told him how great his genetics where and I am sure took a vested intrest in his success which has payed off big

If you think doing everything "right" would make you or me a pro you couldn't be more wrong.

What is usually missed on this board, not by everyone but by a LOT of people, is that genetics trump drugs every .... single ... fucking .... time. You can have genetics and do it backwards and be a pro and yet the rest of us can do it all perfectly and never have even a shot at being pro.

Skip

Man the gossip... I beleive that he was natural up to his procard. His genetics are insane. This is the same for cutler and Preist. Look at these guy's when they were teenagers. They were huge... Then add gear and you have a freak. If you don't have genetics like theirs you won't get that big nomatter how much shit you pump in yourself.

BINGO!

. . . genetics trump drugs every .... single ... fucking .... time. You can have genetics and do it backwards and be a pro and yet the rest of us can do it all perfectly and never have even a shot at being pro.

Skip

Man the gossip... I beleive that he was natural up to his procard. His genetics are insane. This is the same for cutler and Preist. Look at these guy's when they were teenagers. They were huge... Then add gear and you have a freak. If you don't have genetics like theirs you won't get that big nomatter how much shit you pump in yourself.

Yeah seen some pics of Cutler @17yrs old i think and dude was even a beast back then.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131