over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman On Steroids & PED

Sucks he is in a wheelchair.. One of the greats for sure! Don't know if I believe that he only used stuff prescribed by a doctor, but I guess it is possible.

Sucks he is in a wheelchair.. One of the greats for sure! Don't know if I believe that he only used stuff prescribed by a doctor, but I guess it is possible.

Could be a doctor prescribe grams of PED without violating medical statutes?

Could be a doctor prescribe grams of PED without violating medical statutes?

Most Ive ever been prescribed was 400mg of cyp per week. I was also prescribed 10mg and 50mg ED of anavar from 2 different doctors. I dont see how docs can get away with prescribing grams of the PEDs without getting into trouble, but what do I know. At one time I could get HGH prescribed and insurance covered it 100%, but they would only prescribe 1.5ius daily.. Now Ive been told you have to be hgh deficient to even get prescribed any. Possible different laws in the 90s?

Usually, a doc has to show that whatever amount they're prescribing is medically necessary. A guy I know on another board said he was on 1g/week prescribed by his doc, and I believe him. I'm prescribed 400mg of cyp every week myself. Most docs I think won't even try to do that because they're too afraid of getting reviewed by the DEA.

I cant recall what that interview said when his face and voice was hidden, but it sounded like everything was Pharma grade.

He probably got almost everything prescribed, but then got a lot more volume of drugs then he was allowed. Test, Deca, Primo, HGH, Masteron, Winstrol, Proviron, Anavar could of all been prescribed by a crocked doctor.

And the eq I suppose he got since he’s a horse. I call bullshit on this nonsense. No way a former cop wants it on record he was using illegal drugs.

In the US at least drugs have FDA approved uses and if a doctor chooses to they can prescribe it off-label. When they go off-label I think their legal risks go way up. If I were a doc there is no way I would prescribe AAS, other than test for TRT (100 mg/wk or so).

Usually, a doc has to show that whatever amount they're prescribing is medically necessary. A guy I know on another board said he was on 1g/week prescribed by his doc, and I believe him. I'm prescribed 400mg of cyp every week myself. Most docs I think won't even try to do that because they're too afraid of getting reviewed by the DEA.

Im getting 300mg/week right now. When I went to my urologist for bloodwork, he was quite concerned because my test levels were very high. I told him what I was prescribed and he said the most he prescribed ever was 100mg/week, and that was after they tried everything else.(Creams, etc)

The HRT doc I went to that was giving me that 400mg/week, but after a year being in business he got nervous and was slowly dropping my dose. I finally ended up at 100mg/week and was feeling like poo. I told him this and he said I cant prescribe you any more, so I just dropped him. It was a complete waste giving him $250/month for 100mg/week..

And lol @ the people who say he turned pro naturally

Sure, he was dedicating huge amounts of his life to competing against guys who were juiced to the gills... But he just didn't want to juice himself, because reasons

That interviewer seems like the kind of guy that has to show everyone how smart he is and is overly intense with the staring for no reason. He also barely lets Ronnie say more than "yeah." I skimmed through some of the other videos from that interview and it's kind of petty that Ronnie hated losing to Priest just because of his height. Priest had an outstanding physique with conditioning that could crush anyone. Ronnie's brain seems to be getting a little mushy from all those pain meds too. Slurred speech, disoriented, laughing.

That interviewer seems like the kind of guy that has to show everyone how smart he is and is overly intense with the staring for no reason. He also barely lets Ronnie say more than "yeah." I skimmed through some of the other videos from that interview and it's kind of petty that Ronnie hated losing to Priest just because of his height. Priest had an outstanding physique with conditioning that could crush anyone. Ronnie's brain seems to be getting a little mushy from all those pain meds too. Slurred speech, disoriented, laughing.
I went to that show. It was the Ironman Pro Invitational. I had never heard of Ronnie or Flex. I was a big fan of Lee Priest. Ronnie got 3rd, Lee got 2nd, and Flex won. I felt Ronnie deserved the win. Lee Priest blew both of them away on conditioning. Ronnie and Flex had a similar look but Ronnie was a bigger version of that aesthetic look. Ronnie was amazing! They all were amazing! Those days had the best bodybuilders.

Like other guys said sucks he’s in a wheelchair but the guy pounded and pounded his body with ridiculous weight for years and years. What did you think would happen? Quite frankly I don’t think aas contributed nearly as much to his health issue as that did, not even close.

At least he was in the top of the mountain, nobody will ever take that from him.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear