over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ronnie coleman "on the road"

E

edge250

downloaded colemans latest dvd for some motivation..........it sucks dont waste your time. its nothing compared to "the unbelievable" dvd. he trains heavy but not what he is capable of and his tricep injury is very noticable. no huge squats or deads and lots of machine work.

i didn't know he hurt his tricep... any pics?

thanks!

haha.. you guys just gotta make all kinds of "adjustments" like ronnie.. thats his new catch phrase in this DVD.. i didnt think it was that bad he did some pretty damn heavy stuff for being right after a contest... it certainly wasnt his best dvd but it wasnt bad

That sucks I just asked about this one in a different thread because I was thinking to get it. I want to see more of Ronnie in his every day life and social life in his future DVD's. i hope this isn't his last one, I liked cost of redpemption but it was really repetitive.

On The Road sucks

Gotta agree - On The Road is a huge disappointment.

What's most annoying to me is the "play by play" by the announcer. I know he's one of the bigger event organizers in the world of Bodybuilding but still, it's very annoying to hear him say: "Wow, Big Ron, that was great. So what are you going to do next?" over and over and over.

Ron definitely wasn't lifting using maximum intensity. But I think that was the point: Since he was "On the road" they were trying to show you how he has to "Improvise" to complete his workout using equipment he normally wouldn't. I think that's also why he uses a hell of a lot more machines.

Definitely save your money, not worth it at all. I also hope this is not his last video. I love watching him train!!!

I'll just add my 2 cents...it sucks don't waste your money

however, it is on Netflix if you have that

No, its nothing like his 2nd and 3rd video, but if your a Coleman fan its not that bad either.

I think it was good to see him improvise while on the road. He was only a few days out from the Olympia and about to hit his European winning streak like he always does so you can't expect him to lift to heavy. I have always liked Ronnies style of lifting. A lot of people don't agree with it, but it obviously works for him and I like to see him mix things up. His back workout was basic, his bicep work was was basic, his chest and delt workout was mainly machines, and his leg workout wasn't nothing great. He did not perform a triceps workout and the left tri was swollen. I wouldn't call it an injury, possibly an infection from a bad shot, who knows. I don't think it was an injury though. He used 3 pressing movements for chest and one for delts. So I am 99% sure it wasn't an injury, most likely an infection or a bad injection.

The dvd is not worth $50, but I think you can find it for $30 some places if you look hard enough, that is what I paid for it.

If your a true Coleman fan than the dvd is fine. If you have never seen Ronnies other dvd's stay away from this one. Spend your money on The Unbelievable and Cost of Redemption.

downloading heiko keilbach "the berlin wall" right now i'll let you guys know how it is.

The dvd was awesome. I am true Ronnie fan, and I could appreciate the fact that he was training right after the Olympia, in a obvious depleted and weaken state. Coupled with the fact he had to improvise his workout routines, because of the facility that he was training in. He was still intense and was working out hard. What I didn't like was that annoying interviewer..man the questioning was wacked. Now naturally no dvd can come close to the first two..impossible.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131