over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman talks PEDs in the 90s

anybody who says more gear will absolutely make you a better body builder clearly lacks expereicne with both gear and bbing. lol :p

^ Who here believes this crap? With his stupid emoji thinking he’s cute lol

I think we all can agree. If hypothetically speaking, say you had 50 grand to spend on a cycle and you didn’t give a damn about side effects. Do you think taking more gear would make you a better bodybuilder?

It’s 2019 ppl. No need to be in such denial. Let’s be open and honest. Maybe then more pros can share what they do with us instead of the notion that you have to be born from an angel/unicorn to have the special genetics to get on a stage. Of course there is more to it but how gullible can some of you be

I think we all can agree. If hypothetically speaking, say you had 50 grand to spend on a cycle and you didn’t give a damn about side effects. Do you think taking more gear would make you a better bodybuilder?

It’s 2019 ppl. No need to be in such denial. Let’s be open and honest. Maybe then more pros can share what they do with us instead of the notion that you have to be born from an angel/unicorn to have the special genetics to get on a stage. Of course there is more to it but how gullible can some of you be

Genetics are very real. Ronnie took at most 1.5-2 grams of gear during his cycles took off six months out of the year sometimes , according to the interview. That said like Paul Dillet said, every year is different. Some years more time off, some less.

Genetics are very real. Ronnie took at most 1.5-2 grams of gear during his cycles took off six months out of the year sometimes , according to the interview. That said like Paul Dillet said, every year is different. Some years more time off, some less.

Wow really!? That’s incredible

But in all seriousness.. you’re just joking right?

Last edited:
Believing that is worse than teenagers believing those celltech ads back in the day. Y’all should know better. Should be mad and insulted to be Fed such bs.

I’m beating a dead horse. Fine they’re all born of Zeus and only have to lay their eyes on a vial of test in order to grow.

Comparing alcohol to gear... come on man lol.

Famous quote by a famous bodybuilder “take as much growth hormone as you can afford” guess he was a bad responder also that lacked bbing experience..

Obviously there’s diminishing amounts but not at 1500-2grams total aas.

Promuscle should now be called hobbymuscle

No wonder the elite aren’t open on here about what they take. Except for the one or 2 common names on here that advocate extremely safe amounts

done for effect as i know the crowd here gets there thongs in a bunch with such comparisons. lol but if you think about ( you need to have actually done it in order to think about it ) your 1-3rd drink are probably super enjoyable, happy, all in all a nice sensory expereicne.

you 20th... do you really even taste? lol

same is true for gear.

lil test:love::love::love::headbang::headbang::headbang: round big feel good... 2gs... whole different game. bloated, ouchy nips, wierd sweating, acne, need for adex n nola, fucked up feelings/sex drive. all sorts of weird shit.

yes there is some truth in that upping the dose can make you bigger again it isnt just insta bigger with more drug, if you dont or cant eat into it i find you flatten out.

Elvia maybe chime in big difference 20mgs tren ed then 200mgs tren ed... yes big but i have found too much just goes counter productive at some point.

the thing is finding that point for you.

most dont really do that. probably most of these guys did push and came into the no need for more neighbor hood n backed off.

blowing yourself out in someway makes a great bb'er no longer a bb'er:lightbulb:

rather then making up random shit, why not stop talking and go try it and come report back.

i have done it. lol
i dont need to speculate or anything i know in real life from my own expereince and working with other ppl who take aas and lift weights and all this silly stuff.

and, it isnt just me saying this. many of the really good trainers out there do not just push the drugs as high as i can be. i know some for a fact who lower the doses! :eek:

and emjois are cute! goddamnit! lol
:p

rather then making up random shit, why not stop talking and go try it and come report back.

i have done it. lol
i dont need to speculate or anything i know in real life from my own expereince and working with other ppl who take aas and lift weights and all this silly stuff.

and, it isnt just me saying this. many of the really good trainers out there do not just push the drugs as high as i can be. i know some for a fact who lower the doses! :eek:

Just because you attempted it and failed doesn’t mean it won’t work. Maybe you weren’t training hard enough and eating enough to reap the benefits at extreme doses? One persons failure can be another’s success.

A bodybuilder shouldn’t gain more respect lying to the bodybuilding community, they should lose it. All I’m saying.

Emojis are cool :star-:ars:)

Last edited:
LK3;276789[B said:
9]rather then making up random shit, why not stop talking and go try it and come report back.[/B]

i have done it. lol

I’m foolish but not that foolish.

I’ll say I don’t have the GENETICS to take extreme amounts of gear.

My heart would explode :eek:

Wow really!? That’s incredible

But in all seriousness.. you’re just joking right?

why dont you watch the interview and come to your own conclusions?

same with Dorian .

Look at Dave palumbo's waist and look at Quincy Taylors in the 1999 USa's and tell me genetics arnt real. I love Dave and learned a lot from him, hell tell you the same thing about genetics and gear. These guys have no reason to lie after being done with the sport so to speak.

Last edited:
why dont you watch the interview and come to your own conclusions?

same with Dorian .

Look at Dave palumbo's waist and look at Quincy Taylors in the 1999 USa's and tell me genetics arnt real. I love Dave and learned a lot from him, hell tell you the same thing about genetics and gear. These guys have no reason to lie after being done with the sport so to speak.

Dude you put this a post back,

“Genetics are very real. Ronnie took at most 1.5-2 grams of gear during his cycles took off six months out of the year sometimes , according to the interview. That said like Paul Dillet said, every year is different. Some years more time off, some less.”

You’re so in the dark you need a spotlight to help you out.

If you need above trt doses to be competitive, you really should look into a different sport tbh

Just because you attempted it and failed doesn’t mean it won’t work. Maybe you weren’t training hard enough and eating enough to reap the benefits at extreme doses? One persons failure can be another’s success.

A bodybuilder shouldn’t gain more respect lying to the bodybuilding community, they should lose it. All I’m saying.

Emojis are cool :star-:ars:)

i wouldnt say i tried and failed. lol
you seem to have missed the point...
20 years bro. lol
this isnt one time thing, i have explored the drugs aspect of this because... well i have explored the drug aspect of just about everything. lol to some serious DEPTHS. lol :headbang::cool:

becaue i like it and it interests me.

the thing im telling you from this is that it isnt about the drugs.

in real life i run into this a lot.
which again isnt why i need some internet speculation.
20 years of going to gyms people come up to me and ask me all sorts of potentially weird questions. about... all this!

drugs, training, how to change yourself.
like im minding my own business not talking to anyone and ppl come and ask me, how. lol

we all know how that goes.
so the one little thing that i feel really good about my self when i see it happen. is when one of these random people who maybe i take a few mins n talk to on more then one occasion gets some aspect of what im saying and actually impliments it. and after time they are bigger, leaner ( better bb'er ) using less gear then when we started talking.

really its a stupid little thing but its like a small personal victory that makes me happy.

in all seriousness i dont know how better to address this point then by telling you that, just words on a screen for you, but little things i feel good about.

in real life, lots of times, less drugs really works
:star-w:rs

I think that larger doses definitely help you to grow faster and push the envelope even higher. The thing is, I believe the body reaches a ceiling for growth, and that if you take a dose higher than that it doesn't help you grow at all. I think that ceiling slowly increases over the years but will eventually hit a lifetime high. Going over the ceiling produces no more growth, only more sides and worsening of your health and risk of injury/death.

I took steroids for about 11 years and from time to time I would attempt to use much higher doses, experimenting on if it would help me to grow more. I did not grow any more than if I had taken my usual dose and felt much worse physically. I made sure to eat more too, to accommodate more growth and all it did was make me put on bodyfat. I think the body can only grow so fast. Some faster than others, but there is a limit. Diminishing returns.

Last edited:
I think that larger doses definitely help you to grow faster and push the envelope even higher. The thing is, I believe the body reaches a ceiling for growth, and that if you take a dose higher than that it doesn't help you grow at all. I think that ceiling slowly increases over the years but will eventually hit a lifetime high. Going over the ceiling produces no more growth, only more sides and worsening of your health and risk of injury/death.

I took steroids for about 11 years and from time to time I would attempt to use much higher doses, experimenting on if it would help me to grow more. I did not grow any more than if I had taken my usual dose and felt much worse physically. I made sure to eat more too, to accommodate more growth and all it did was make me put on bodyfat. I think the body can only grow so fast. Some faster than others, but there is a limit. Diminishing returns.

lol
not to be a dick but gotta say one problem with internet, well life in general is ppl thinking too much who lack expereince.

this other guy has doesnt have the actual expereicne. you are eccoing what im saying though just havent explored the depths of it as much.

all these ppl sitting around fantasizing about what if rather then really doing it.

in this case basically all the people who have the experience say the same thing. lol

those that dont insist its different. lol
crazy shit

If getting really big and muscular depending so much on how high of a dose of drugs you took, then a big portion of this board would be much bigger than they are today. Another thing, drugs aren't what gives somebody the win at the Mr. Olympia, that is more or less genetics since all of the guys are basically using the same PEDs and doses.

It seems as if some are of the opinion that you could take an average skinny 18 year old teen that is 6 foot tall and 175 pounds and turn him into a pro bodybuilder that is 280 lbs in 4 years by taking massive doses of steroids and GH. Less than 1% of the guys would even be able to achieve that in a lifetime.

If getting really big and muscular depending so much on how high of a dose of drugs you took, then a big portion of this board would be much bigger than they are today.

Perhaps if you go by the label on the bottle as opposed to the actual test results

Lotta guys here think they are injecting grams of gear when it's mostly just mct oil with no hormone

lemme simplify this. i think we can all agree on which man would be bigger:
Ronnie Coleman on 500mg
or
Ronnie Coleman on 2gms, gh and slin

i'd put ALL my money that the latter would be the bigger version. if u agree with that than you agree you are as big as your dose. that example is basically how i look at it
-F2S

lemme simplify this. i think we can all agree on which man would be bigger:
Ronnie Coleman on 500mg
or
Ronnie Coleman on 2gms, gh and slin

i'd put ALL my money that the latter would be the bigger version. if u agree with that than you agree you are as big as your dose. that example is basically how i look at it
-F2S

How about Ronnie Coleman on the 2 grams, 10 IU GH, and 20 IU slin
or
on 4 grams, 20 IU GH, and 40 IU slin

Chances are he probably wouldn't be that much better on 2x as much, certainly not 2x as good.

More isn't always better every time. Nobody is going to argue that higher doses are just as safe and healthy as lower doses.

Last edited:
How about Ronnie Coleman on the 2 grams, 10 IU GH, and 20 IU slin
or
on 4 grams, 20 IU GH, and 40 IU slin

Chances are he probably wouldn't be that much better on 2x as much, certainly not 2x as good.

More isn't always better every time. Nobody is going to argue that higher doses are just as safe and healthy as lower doses.

No I think he would be bigger and better on the 2nd stack but sure not 2x as good. Obviously laws of diminishing results comes into play with drugs and there is a huge spectrum in regards to the rate of diminishing returns from person to person. Then comes the huge factors such as a bodybuilders response and ability to take higher doses without getting bad side effects. Some guys can take 4 grams of test and lot's of hgh and struggle a bit but essentially be fine. Whereas others take 5iu hgh and can barely stay awake to the point they have to stop. I can't even use 2iu hgh so it's totally not doable for me which is annoying as I would run it if I could.

Nevertheless I think your logic is sound it's just the amounts you listed are a bit off because I think he would have probably run those last amounts at his biggest. Now how much better would someone be on 8 grams and 40iu hgh and 80iu slin. I think that jump would change things even for very advanced guys and they would learn more is not always more.

The more you go up the less added results and the more side effects and everyone has an approx ceiling limit to most drugs before sides outweigh results. In my experience guys that can take higher doses generally don't have an issue with approx 4 grams of test. I know a few guys who went higher and they struggled and it went against them. One of the best posters to ever be on this site done that very thing and felt too toxic from approx 8 grams. LK3 is right in the sense that a lot of the guys who think if you just keep adding drugs the results get better haven't actually tried it. I haven't even gone that high but I noticed the exact same thing at lower doses. When I up the dose of many things it goes against my results. Meaning I get better long term results on 750mg test than I do 1500mg or 30mg dbol over 60mg. The later gives me nosebleeds everyday and ruins my appetite if someone is curious why I would state that. Many notice the same but at higher doses. There will always be some guys that can just handle crazy amounts. I know a guy who used 10 grams of test and was fine, another using 4 grams of eq, another 500mg adrol, 200-300mg dbol etc etc.

Perhaps if you go by the label on the bottle as opposed to the actual test results

Lotta guys here think they are injecting grams of gear when it's mostly just mct oil with no hormone

No many can just take huge amounts. I have come across it a lot and all different brands including legit pharm grade. A few cycles in I was using Balkan stuff a lot and a few of my mates run the same. 25-40mg dbol was strong and great back then and my mate would take handfuls of the stuff... literally 200-300mg. He would also inj 9ml (3 x 3) at a time of long estered gear which was 250-300mg/ml. He had no plan but would do that as many times as he could be bothered each week. The worrying thing is he had a bad heart from before he used AAS. He also did not look good at all was just big but not huge by any means. He is a perfect example (and one of many I have come across) that show high drugs doesn't automatically mean bigger and better. Plus this guy didn't get any really bad side effects. He even got blood work done once and it was fine. For some they take so much stuff the body just adapts to it and they have shit genetics and not the best diet so they never look great. I never downplay drugs as they are everything in bodybuilding but some guys are so off with thinking the more you take the better you look without exceptions. Yes more can/should mean bigger and better but there can be 1001 variables.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity