over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman Vs Jay Cutler

jh004s

Newbies
Who do you guys think is the best Ronnie or Jay???

Also do you think any of there books are any good???????? :st:r-wars

Uhhh probably the guy who won the Olympia.... :eek:

Cutler's midsection looks like a giant turd.

No one beats ronnie.....don't play up to the cutler hype of him beating ronnie...Cutler lacks to much to beat ronnie. Until he proves me wrong I'll still feel the same way.

Sorry this is the worst debate in promuscle history :p , ronnie is in a class of his own and will continue to be until he wins number 9 .

Last edited:
How many people think that Ronnie will retire after his next Mr. O win?

what the fasination of ronnie? hes big yeah..but he doesnt look that great.. nothing like a Kevin Levrone, or Arnold, or dexter..someone like that.. His waist is big, his gut is big, his abs are terrible even though that gap is genetic but so is most of the sport...
i think if you like HUGE RUHL is the man.. i need to see them side by side..even Gunther S. looks better when is great shape..

just my two cents.
cya
UWANAFIGHT2

Yea what the hell is colman gonna do if he retires..resume his career as a nuclear physicists

lol he can go back to his old job of busting criminals :eek:

uwanafight2 said:
what the fasination of ronnie? hes big yeah..but he doesnt look that great.. nothing like a Kevin Levrone, or Arnold, or dexter..someone like that.. His waist is big, his gut is big, his abs are terrible even though that gap is genetic but so is most of the sport...
i think if you like HUGE RUHL is the man.. i need to see them side by side..even Gunther S. looks better when is great shape..

just my two cents.
cya
UWANAFIGHT2

Ronnie wins. Ronnie with a broke leg wins. Ronnie in a full body cast wins. Ronnie with a missing arm from a bad chipper/shredder accident wins. Get my point. Its not an 'abs' contest, its a contest judging several things not just one aspect. People love to see someone whos up get knocked down...plain and simple. Jay looks great, but as good as Jay is he is that much behind Ronnie. To date there has not been someone that can combind that kind of condition, muscle, and symetry. So when does Ronnie get beaten, when Ronnie decides to retire.

LEX said:
Yea what the hell is colman gonna do if he retires..resume his career as a nuclear physicists

lol

Ronnie will probably just become Outback Steakhouse's Mascot and eat there 11x a day. :eek:

Ronnies A Genius!

I have a friend that payed money to go hang out with Ronnie in Texas this last year. I was talking to him about it, I thought it funny that he would drop like 600 dollars to hang out with Ronnie. But he was telling me his conversations with Ronnie were limited to grunts and "Yeaaah!" or "Nawhh!". Sufficed to say, he was a little pissed about paying to go hang out, said it wasn't worth it because Ronnie is so bad with words he couldn't get anything out of him, his training advice was a reprint of a FLEX article and he wouldn't talk about gear. Supposedly when they got there, they had to sign a contract that said they wouldn't ask Ronnie questions about drug usage.

I am thinking that you could go train with Milos Sarcev for less money and get a whole hell of alot more out of it. I like both Ronnie and Jay, but I am partial to Jay because he doesn't perpetuate the knuckle dragging bonehead stereotype that is always associated with muscle.

Vander_V said:
Sorry this is the worst debate in promuscle history :p

Exactly

Ronnie ain't a bright guy
Ronnie is awesome
He isn't pretty
He's O forever

disagree.....

TONE said:
Uhhh probably the guy who won the Olympia.... :eek:

Cutler's midsection looks like a giant turd.

Yes ronnie is a freak and in a world of his own but the belly rule does not apply to him? To each there own opinion, but I dont think it would matter if it was Ronnie or some other great BBer up there, they will win till they see fit to retire. Happened to Arnold came back to compete...sucked but still won:eek: and sorry to say I think Jay and Levrone, if not wheeler, but for sure the 1st 2 have beaten ronnie @ the Olympia. But it does not matter, guys like Badell can win the challenge round and beat Mr. O who is suppose to be the best overall but not win the Olympia. The show is a joke, think the Arnold classic is the best overall BBing show hands down.
gooey

The Myth - Sergio Oliva. The original big man.

Ron, looked better then Jay for the contest. I was hoping for Jay to win but Ron did because he was much better.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws