over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman

The guy looks as big as ever... I don't get it.

there's recent pics of him out guest posing somewhere the 15th of this month

he's still big, but yea the picture in the gallery that you provide where he is wearing the white shirt does make him look smaller

**broken link removed**

there's recent pics of him out guest posing somewhere the 15th of this month

he's still big, but yea the picture in the gallery that you provide where he is wearing the white shirt does make him look smaller

**broken link removed**

hey, its gotta just be a screwy picture. looks big in all the other ones. We miss you Ronnie!!!!

I say if Big Ron's happy, then I'm happy for him.

He's earned the right to be whatever he wants, if that's a more "normal" look then we should all STFU and wish him well.

bump that

yeah alins right ronnie is still huge and training in fact just wait a month or two and see if he poses in a magazine or two thatll be proof enough

As soon as a pro decides to retire or take a break and loses mass people put it down to coming off the gear, do you think it could be more of a case of not lifting the heavy poundages and more importantly getting the food down then?:rolleyes:

I agree but when its an extreme drop in a short period of time, I dont think just diet/training would do that.

It's probably just the shirt. We all have those clothes that make us look tiny in comparison to what's underneath. Well, at least I do.

I agree but when its an extreme drop in a short period of time, I dont think just diet/training would do that.

Agreed but people always point to gear when someone drops weight or gains lots of weight.

Lets be honest here there probably isn`t one person on this forum that has the outright balls to train and eat like Coleman and achieve what he has done, let alone have the potential and genetics and I say probably as there just might be someone.

But I`ll bet my left gonad there isn`t.

Lets be honest here there probably isn`t one person on this forum that has the outright balls to train and eat like Coleman and achieve what he has done, let alone have the potential and genetics and I say probably as there just might be someone.

But I`ll bet my left gonad there isn`t.

What does that have to do with anything.
What do you mean dont have the outright balls?
How well do you know the members of this forum?
I think thats a shity thing to say man.
You would be suprised the size of my balls buddy. Nice first post.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with anything.
What do you mean dont have the outright balls?
How well do you know the members of this forum?
I think thats a shity thing to say man.
You would be suprised the size of my balls buddy. Nice first post.

Ok I`ll take this as you have posted it.

Outright Balls-As in train the way he does, as hard as he does consistantly year after year.

How well do I know the members of this forum?- I don`t, it was a generalisation and would apply to all forums including most pros IMO as Coleman is an animal.

Shitty thing to say- You misread it, I didn`t mean anything derogatory or insulting to anyone, if you knew me you`d realise this but as you don`t I see where you may have thought I was being a bit shitty.

Size of your balls-I`ll take your word for it, I never want to see them.

I was mearely pointing out the sheer balls of the man (Coleman) who does his shit day in day out consistantly, eating non stop and training like a man possessed.

Appologies if anyone thought I was being shitty, thats the problem with the net meanings can easily be misinterpreted.

Apology accepted.
Can you see the problem with the way it read to me. Not knowing you...it reads to me as a put down.
I say that because I know many of these guys who are all as much an ANIMAL as Ronnie (who is also my favorite of all time and anyone on the board who knows me will agree this is without questioning) and who do train day in, day out. And eat what a billy goat would puke and train and want it every dam bit as much as Big Ron does and to say they dont insulted and continues to insult me.

....Are a majority of them as you discribed? I will agree with that. I give credit to what you mean by Ronnies training which is Apocloyps Now insane but I aim to tell you sir, as a new member, there are some people on this forum who's work in a weight room is every bit as "SPECIAL" believe me!
Welcome to Professional Muscle Forum.

Last edited:
Apology accepted.
Can you see the problem with the way it read to me. Not knowing you...it reads to me as a put down.
I say that because I know many of these guys who are all as much an ANIMAL as Ronnie (who is also my favorite of all time and anyone on the board who knows me will agree this is without questioning) and who do train day in, day out. And eat what a billy goat would puke and train and want it every dam bit as much as Big Ron does and to say they dont insulted and continues to insult me.

....Are a majority of them as you discribed? I will agree with that. I give credit to what you mean by Ronnies training which is Apocloyps Now insane but I aim to tell you sir, as a new member, there are some people on this forum who's work in a weight room is every bit as "SPECIAL" believe me!
Welcome to Professional Muscle Forum.

Fair play, glad you could see my point and glad this is all sorted, cheers.

Ronnie is what an 8x Mr Olympia and has had some the best presentations of muscle and size on a bodybuilding stage that we have ever seen. If he chooses not to work out now that he is retired then so what. I dont think personally he has anything to prove to anybody. He has 8 sandows on his mantle at home which is 8 more than any of us will ever have in our lifetime so if he is done with lifting and bodybuilding then I say "thanks for everything" and let him go on his merry way.

But from those pics he still has some size to him and could very well come back at anytime if he wanted to. Its a shame there is no more masters division in the IFBB as he would be able to clean up there as well and add a few more trophies to his case

Ronnie had his peak and made his mark. So what if he knows that and may prefer to do other things besides maintain 300 lbs of pure muscle 24/7? Its a reality check for all of us.

No offense but I think Mr. Coleman has earned the right to look however the fuk he wants.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear